Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. (733 Views)

Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi / Amosun Vs GNI, Ogun Tribunal To Give Final Verdicts, Gov Amosun On The Brink / Jonathan Feigns Ignorance Of Wife’s Whereabouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by msmon(m): 4:57am On Oct 31, 2014
By Daud Olatunji

ABEOKUTA—Ogun State Deputy
Governor, Prince Segun Adesegun
yesterday, insisted that the national
leadership of the All Progressives
Congress, APC, was aware of the ill
treatment he is subjected to by
Governor Ibikunle Amosun.
Adesegun who spoke on the telephone,
described the content of his letter that
chronicled Amosun’s alleged
maltreatment against him as a tip of the
iceberg.

Adesegun while reacting to a claim by
National Publicity Secretary of the
party, Lai Mohammed that the party
was not aware of the content of his
letter, said the party knew he was being
maltreated but might not know the
depth of his challenges.

He said: “He (Lai Muhammed) is my
friend, whatever he says, I will accept. If
he says I didn’t send the letter to the
national leadership of the party, I will
accept.

“The letter was meant for the governor
and I copied all members of the Ogun
State House of Assembly, copied the
three Senators, seven members of the
House of Representatives, our leader,
Chief Olusegun Osoba and Alhaji
Tajudeen Bello, former State Interim
Chairman of the All Progressives
Congress, APC. I copied the state
chairman, Alhaji Roqeeb Adeniji, Chief
Olu Agemo and Alhaji Abimbola
Awofeso and other leaders of the party.

“Three of them were in my house when
we accepted Amosun into our party. I
was the deputy national Treasurer of the
defunct Action Congress of Nigeria and
also the Youth Leader under Chief Bisi
Akande’s leadership.

“I didn’t copy the national leadership of
the party because there is nothing in the
letter that the national leadership did
not know about. They may not know the
depth but they can’t claim ignorance of
the way I am being treated by the
governor.

“If I knew that the letter would get to
the press, I would have revealed more.”

Adesegun had written a 10-paragraph
letter dated October 24, 2014 to the
governor where he accused among
other things, of starving his office of
funds and allocating old vehicles for his
use.

He claimed that the governor had failed
to deliver on his promise that he would
enjoy his tenure as the deputy governor
during electioneering in 2011 under the
defunct Action Congress of Nigeria.

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/aamosun-vs-adesegun-apc-feigning-ignorance-plight-ogun-dep-gov/
Re: Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by eye4eye: 5:05am On Oct 31, 2014
Mr. Deputy governor, what did you mean by "enjoy your tenure as deputy Governor"? I see that as code word for the Governor to step down for you. Bunch of power desperados who have no patience to wait for their own time. Why don't you move to PDP? It is always better on the other side.
Re: Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by Omexonomy: 5:24am On Oct 31, 2014
eye4eye:
Mr. Deputy governor, what did you mean by "enjoy your tenure as deputy Governor"? I see that as code word for the Governor to step down for you. Bunch of power desperados who have no patience to wait for their own time. Why don't you move to PDP? It is always better on the other side.
did you read the letter? He was asking for his own fair share of from the looties and booties of ogun state treasury instead of the governor decides to save it at bourdillion bank with interest of 1% for ev every 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 31, 2014
grin vely funny o ! I think Amosun is blocking this dude from enjoying the Ogun and national cake ....... Eiyaaaa !!
Re: Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by stinggy(m): 5:56am On Oct 31, 2014
donroxy:
grin vely funny o ! I think Amosun is blocking this dude from enjoying the Ogun and national cake ....... Eiyaaaa !!

Yea...
But you need to read the full letter he wrote to get a deep understanding. It was on punch 2days ago.
The deputy is aligning with Osoba and Amosun is really punishing him - official residence, salaries & allowances, even PHCN cut off supply to his quarters.
Kaii Amosun na bad man oo... why not jist incite the house against him and get him impeached instead of all this?
If I were the man though, I would have resigned
Re: Amosun Vs Adesegun: APC Feigning Ignorance Of My Plight – Ogun Dep. Gov. by msmon(m): 6:06am On Oct 31, 2014
You may be right. See attached copy of the scanned letter.

stinggy:

Yea...
But you need to read the full letter he wrote to get a deep understanding. It was on punch 2days ago.
The deputy is aligning with Osoba and Amosun is really punishing him - official residence, salaries & allowances, even PHCN cut off supply to his quarters.
Kaii Amosun na bad man oo... why not jist incite the house against him and get him impeached instead of all this?
If I were the man though, I would have resigned

(1) (Reply)

BombShell!: Presidency Describes Tinubu, Others As Anarchists / Atiku's Meeting With Bishops / Four People Die During APC Primaries In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.