Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Tambuwal Did What Any Human Being Would Have Done By Decamping - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Did What Any Human Being Would Have Done By Decamping (396 Views)

SEE What Aminu Tambuwal Did In Hospital Late At Night / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP / Live Pictures From APC Mega Rally In Osogbo---where Oyinlola Is Decamping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tambuwal Did What Any Human Being Would Have Done By Decamping by technokid(m): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2014
A lot of people are attacking Tambuwal for defecting, I think we should reason with him and put ourselves in his shoes before we attack the guy cos if I were his shoes I would do same. First and foremost if Hon.Aminu Tambuwal remains in PDP he wouldn't win in his ward even if he wanted to return to the house because they is no more structure of PDP in the state, every body has moved to APC, . Secondly, if Jonathan was able to put his house in order and kept PDP as a party united the present governor of the state Governor Aliyu Wammako would have still been in PDP and the political structures in the state would have still been for PDP, but the reverse is the case. If a governor decamps everybody in the state joins him, so everybody should cut the speaker some slack, the guy just saved his political career in his state.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Suswam Swears In Shija As New High Court Judge / My Favorite "Mugu" Of The Year. / Who Want To Live In A Country That Invents Nothing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.