Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. (4170 Views)

Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by waternogetenemy: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
dcaliph:

Even if we agree that the northern elders are behind the killing, shouldn‘t the poor masses be protected?
People have just lost their dad, their mom, their child, their friends and all you see is GEJ?

Volunteer ur services and join the fight against boko haram rather than sit down, cross leg and expect manna's to fall from heaven.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Uglykunu: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
You all are just here shouting APC, PDP.. Instead of praying for the affected lives, properties and families.. Soliciting for God's intervention on our dear country... Una dey busy dey shout rubbish parties.. How can this country be better with bunch of retards like most of you who only care about the little bag of rice and oil you get from the blood suckers called politicians! Their blood is on you all!!! Snitches
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Arch1: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2014
chronique:
I see the sons of the devil are trying to stretch the military by carrying out attacks all around the nothern hemisphere. The governors of all northern states must be held responsible for whatever happens in their states,before we start asking GEJ questions. Those governors weren't elected to act like dummies and zombies,and run straight to Abuja when there's an issues with security in their respective states. Nigerians should learn how to ask the governors of each state,pertinent questions,before passing the ball to Jonathan.
The system of government we opearye in Nigeria is againt the creation of state police.

State Governors dont control the police. The president is the the chief security officer of the country ALL the armed forces(army, navy, airforce, sss, immigration, polce etc) are under him
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by ikweremilitant: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2014
waternogetenemy:
Na toady? 2015 election will soon be completed and Nigeria turns a new page with GEJ till 2019.

Northern Elders can kill everybody in the North and let Nigerians see the monsters that are left in the North.

GEJ TILL 2019
abi o my broda. If them like let them detonate a nuclear bomb in d north,gej 2019.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Boko haram can never be solved if GEJ don‘t go after their sponsors whoever they are and those evil generals that kill the morale of how army.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Arch1:
... But JonTAN is the COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF of the armed forces. He has ALL the resources at his disposal to ensure that his citizens dont die from bomb blast

Blame de northern elders and Buhari who claimed Johnathan is using de nations resources 2 fight its citizens.
Were u not in Nigeria wen Buhari n Nyako accused Johnathan of carryin out genocide against de north. Av u not ben hearin Northern elites claimin dat boko haram r fighting 4 dia right. Wat exactly do u want him 2 do again.

Those who r seekin 4 power by all means are de ones destroying Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by 5thNOTE: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Gombe has been a very quiet state in nigeria, but why it.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by chronique(m): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2014
This is not an issue of state police. The CP of each state works with the governor of each state. It's not until you create a new system of policing that is controlled by the governor,that the issue of security would be solved. For the much I know,I know that the state governors usually hold security meetings with their respective CP.
Arch1:
The system of government we opearye in Nigeria is againt the creation of state police.

State Governors dont control the police. The president is the the chief security officer of the country ALL the armed forces(army, navy, airforce, sss, immigration, polce etc) are under him
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2014
waternogetenemy:

Volunteer ur services and join the fight against boko haram rather than sit down, cross leg and expect manna's to fall from heaven.

Join which fight? Is there a fight against boko haram. Sodiers are running because the know that the ogas at the top are just sacrificing their lives.

You may think am a northerner but am from niger delta.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Uglykunu:
You all are just here shouting APC, PDP.. Instead of praying for the affected lives, properties and families.. Soliciting for God's intervention on our dear country... Una dey busy dey shout rubbish parties.. How can this country be better with bunch of retards like most of you who only care about the little bag of rice and oil you get from the blood suckers called politicians! Their blood is on you all!!! Snitches

You have said well, i wonder why people are politicizing humman blood.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by BRAV0O(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2014
PDP!!! Using bomb to reduce population of north or either using bomb to put the fear of God in their heart , PDP all this bomb u are sharing , daris God oO!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Arch1: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

Blame de northern elders and Buhari who claimed Johnathan is using de nations resources 2 fight its citizens.
Were u not in Nigeria wen Buhari n Nyako accused Johnathan of carryin out genocide against de north. Av u not ben hearin Northern elites claimin dat boko haram r fighting 4 dia right. Wat exactly do u want him 2 do again.

Those who r seekin 4 power by all means are de ones destroying Nigeria.
The person that refered to Boko Haram as freedom fighters is Bamanga Tukur the immediate past national chairman of PDP

The person that founded Boko Haram is Ali Modu Sheriff, the former Governor Of Borno state who is now a PDP member and a friend of president JonaTAN

Yes of course, it is obvious that the president is pvssyfooting about the whole Boko Haram issue

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Arch1: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
chronique:
This is not an issue of state police. The CP of each state works with the governor of each state. It's not until you create a new system of policing that is controlled by the governor,that the issue of security would be solved. For the much I know,I know that the state governors usually hold security meetings with their respective CP.
what can the governors do?

Yesterdays report indicates that Boko Haram have captured Vimtim, the home town of the chief of defence staff, Air Marshel Alex Sabundu Badeh. It is said that Boko Haram commaders are presently lodging in his personal house.

So what can the governors do when top military officilas are also falling prey to Boko Harams attack?

Btw, what happened to the $1billion loan borrowed for arms purchase?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Uglykunu:
Yours is even worst. If your "god" can save this country why is he allowing us to suffer? How long as Nigeria been soliciting for god's intervention? The earlier we realised the solution is in our hands not some "Sky daddy" the better for us.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Uglykunu: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yours is even worst. If your "god" can save this country why is he allowing us to suffer? How long as Nigeria been soliciting for god's intervention? The earlier we realised the solution is in our hands not some "Sky daddy" the better for us.

Grow up kid.. I don't do teenage bashing
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Uglykunu:

Grow up kid.. I don't do teenage bashing
Oh! You don't even know what "bashing" is? You considered that harmless statement as "bashing". It is clear now, we all know who need to grow up!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by iconize(m): 12:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Imagine a nation to produce addled savages who are willing to die for a cause, which is to remain primitive and uneducated.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Uglykunu: 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Oh! You don't even know what "bashing" is? You considered that harmless statement as "bashing". It is clear now, we all know who need to grow up!

Only kids doesn't know there is a something beyond natural called supernatural.. I know you are one of those party enslaved crooks who willingly sold their future to a bag of rice, 5k naira and 1 can of groundnut oil.. I'm sorry we don't operate on same level and please seize to quote me! Thanks
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by Idrismusty97(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Uglykunu:

Only kids doesn't know there is a something beyond natural called supernatural.. I know you are one of those party enslaved crooks who willingly sold their future to a bag of rice, 5k naira and 1 can of groundnut oil.. I'm sorry we don't operate on same level and please seize to quote me! Thanks
Now this is real bashing...You didn't even addressed what i wrote up there you result to throwing needless tantrums. I know you would have love to sell your soul for a bag of rice but you don't have the chance....sorry but don't pour the anger on me. If you don't want me to quote you then don't quote me. Besides you just said you don't exchange words with kids. A mature mind like you are shouldn't find it difficult to ignore this post, right?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by SamIkenna: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Where did it happen? In the North Core north? May God forgive and save Arewa and may the soul of the departed rest in peace.

But my question is: when will Arewa realize that 'RIP' is what most Nigerians owe them? How long will it take them to realize the violent culture pervading their land is doing them no good?

The other I was reading travelers' guide and came across a list of 11 most dangerous places on earth to avoid - I guess by now you know Nigeria made the list so no need to continue.

However, its pertinent to state for the sake of emphasis that the image of Nigeria shown on that list was the infamous 2011 post election riot and massacre of NYSC southerners. If you've seen a photo showing mean-looking and unruly boys with machetes and sticks in a smoking and fiery background in the north then you've seen the travelers' guide depiction of your 'great' country. Except Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria, the rest of enlisted blacklisted countries are just nations where citizens are battling govt police and whatnot.

But then again, if one takes a hard look at the similarity between Nigeria and Afghanistan, Nigeria and Iraq, Nigeria and Syria, one needs no further explanation to figure out the type of implacable monster we're lullabying. Wahabi Islamic cultural infiltration in Nigeria through Hausa-Fulani's love for anything Arabia is here to change Nigeria's landscape for good. We can listen to their fairy tale of 'religion of peace' or we can scan through their trail of blood and cut them loose before its too late.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by chronique(m): 1:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
1 billion dollar loan aint in cash as we all know. Secondly,the house just recently approved it. We should wait for sometime to know proceedings of events. Moreso,understand that the military is currently having issues with finding some of these weapons to buy as it has been reported that several attempts to purchase them from certain countries,have been blocked.
Arch1:
what can the governors do?

Yesterdays report indicates that Boko Haram have captured Vimtim, the home town of the chief of defence staff, Air Marshel Alex Sabundu Badeh. It is said that Boko Haram commaders are presently lodging in his personal house.

So what can the governors do when top military officilas are also falling prey to Boko Harams attack?

Btw, what happened to the $1billion loan borrowed for arms purchase?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by samhay: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
GT N7200 China fone built in form samsung note3
8.0mp camera.

Command-Abule egba,Lagos.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Bomb Blast In Gombe, Many Feared Dead. by johnbuck81(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Topkush:
And jonathan will still contest for 2015. People will still vote him. Insane
let APC tell their boyz to stop d bombing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Overthrows Shagari's Govt On This Day The 31st December 1983 / Is Cross River State No Longer Producing Oil? / Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Beg FG: Please Release Our Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.