Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Highest Poster Of The Month Award! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Highest Poster Of The Month Award! (1019 Views)

*~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / *~ Ngodus Voted nairaland/Gen Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 31, 2014
EBIAG ANNOUNCES THE HIGHEST POSTER OF THE MONTH AWARD ON ITS OFFICIAL WEBSITE!

EBIAG is a new forum website launched October 1, 2014 with around 300+ members currently.

Every month, the highest poster of the month would win a #500 worth of Recharge Card for his/her active participation to make the forum interesting.

For the Month of October, the WINNER OF THE AWARD IS "AYOOLAGOLD!"

HOW TO WIN: Just register on the website, www.ebiag.com and start posting useful information there. You can easily emerge the winner of next month's award since we don't have much member there right now. Visit www.ebiag.com to register now and start posting.

Note: Amount of Prize increases as members increase
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by 77al: 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
You want to give nairaland a run for their money uhn?
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by Nobody: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2014
77al:
You want to give nairaland a run for their money uhn?
No.
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by bookj(f): 3:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Wow! Ayooolagold deserves it, bt I wonder if d guy dey sleep nd chop cos na so so update grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 01, 2014
bookj:
Wow! Ayooolagold deserves it, bt I wonder if d guy dey sleep nd chop cos na so so update grin
Lol! And he also promised to win the one for December, but someone else might overtake him wink
@ Tattesco, your attention is needed here
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by AbuMikey(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
I don't like the SMF interface bro. sad
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
AbuMikey:
I don't like the SMF interface bro. sad
Okay
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by naijarates(m): 12:36am On Nov 02, 2014
Congrats to him.

Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by tattesco(m): 7:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
bookj:
lol. I dey sleep o. I even eat @ least five time a day. Interesting. Thanks ebiag. www.ebiag.com
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by bookj(f): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
tattesco:
lol. I dey sleep o. I even eat @ least five time a day. Interesting. Thanks ebiag. www.ebiag.com

So na u b tattesco here
Re: Highest Poster Of The Month Award! by tattesco(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
bookj:

So na u b tattesco here
yes o. Am the one. Ayoolagold=tattesco.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Will You Spend New Years Eve? Lagos Countdown Vs Vellvett Lounge / The Five Most Brilliant Female Romancelanders. / The Most Terrifying Fact About The Human Brain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.