Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

#PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) (6421 Views)

Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun / Enugu: Jonathan Reads Babangida's 1985 Coup Speech On Why Buhari Was Overthrown / Breaking News: Jonathan Reads The Riot Act, Deploys Armed Forces To 7 Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Just before midnight while most Nigerians slept, presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, took took to social networking site, Twitter, where he posted photos of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan reading a book, “Topics in West African History” by Abu Boahen. Abati
posted the photos using the hashtag
– #PresidentialReadingTime, saying
“Pres. Jonathan was perusing the
book…”. It created the appearance of
a president squeezing time out of his
busy schedule at night to read
because – as they say – readers are
leaders.

So first, here are four of the eight
photos shared by Abati.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
More:

First Pix:
Initially he was just in the
beginning

2nd Pix:
Shortly afterwards, he was in the
middle of the book

3rd Pix:

And soon he was in the end

Confirm the story and Twitter reaction here:
www.thescoopng.com/sleeping-twitter-folks-refused-let-pres-jonathan-read-peace-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by slimfit1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oooppppps sorry
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nosyke(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Perhaps, you need to check my signature.
slimfit1:
Stop
stoppppppp
stoooopppppppppppp

Who do you guys take us for some useless set of fools please don't play with our intelligence.

Someone that is reading wouldn't the flash light disturb him you lower level thinkers. We are supposed to see this from distance to be more convincing. Seriously someone that is seriously reading wouldn't allow canera man in there save us oh Lord.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by dotna(m): 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wey the bed?

I would have preferred the pix to show the surrounding of a small living room with Presido reading his book and a shelve showing other books.

Just create a warm scenery. It's not that hard.

The President is the image of hardworking Nigerian

Land Rover Discovery SE7 Trail Edition for N1.7m
https://www.nairaland.com/1973996/land-rover-discovery-se7-tokunbo

4 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by slimfit1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
msmon:
Perhaps, you need to check my signature.

We cool brove
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by raumdeuter: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
At bedtime the clueless president is still decked up in fedora hat and makeup

28 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Rikidony(m): 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
At bedtime my clueless father is still decked up in fedora hat and makeup
CANKERWOMIAK WHEN ARE YOU HAVING SENSE undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by realborn(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin The biggest mockery of GEJ comes from his aides, Reuben and Reno. From the pictures it seems the President is trying hard to pose for pictures to show that he also reads to counter the team of opposition always chanting cluelessness. Like an earlier poster said, if at all you will post related pics for public consumption, it should be taken from a suitable library with a wide array of different books on diverse subjects.

It is not good for Reuben to post a picture of the President reading "Eze goes to school" at mid night with his full regalia on. It is funny how Reuben captured him start from beginning and his poses to the end of the book.

A part of me deeply likes Mr Jonathan. He looks like he would make a good father, uncle and friend. I feel a lot of pity for him mere looking at these pictures. He seems out of control.

Every part of me dislikes President Jonathan. It takes more than humble beginnings and a cute smile to lead a complex nation like Nigeria. We have never been so disorganized as a nation as we presently are under him. History would have forever been thankful to him if he did not re-contest 2015 and scout for a new leader with the right intellectual acumen and acuteness to succeed him and lead Nigeria forward.

Reuben the chief photographer, keep up your yeye work. tongue

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
Actually,i do pity the poor guy at times,people misconstrue him all the time,either he does good or bad

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by iamrealdeji(m): 1:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lol,one would think since he's the president,he'd use everything brand new,but the book is a Lil tattered
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
See how clueless he evens seems when reading the book, that is if he was actually reading and not SKIM AND SCANNING through. He now even looks beautiful like Obasanjo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
At bedtime the President is fully dressed with his fadora hat. At bedtime camera man still snap him, or maybe PEJ did.
It is either this man is very clueless more than his Aides, or His Aides are more clueless than him. Whichever be the case, Abati just embarrassed Jonathan.

I pity my President.

14 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Actually,i do pity the poor guy at times,people misconstrue him all the time,either he does good or bad
He lacks a good PR team and he makes clueless decisions. His aides are the ones embarrassing him not the opposition. I pity the President!!!!

4 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Mogidi: 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Buhari may be poor, so can someone please buy Buhari a book? If he can't afford a book we should all chip in to buy him the bestseller "[size=15pt]How to win elections[/size]" by Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by samhay: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
GT N7200 China fone built in form samsung note3
8.0mp camera.

Command-Abule egba,Lagos.

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by rattlesnake(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
msmon:
Just before midnight while most Nigerians slept, presidential spokesman, Reuben Abati, took took to social networking site, Twitter, where he posted photos of Pres. Goodluck Jonathan reading a book, “Topics in West African History” by Abu Boahen. Abati
posted the photos using the hashtag
– #PresidentialReadingTime, saying
“Pres. Jonathan was perusing the
book…”. It created the appearance of
a president squeezing time out of his
busy schedule at night to read
because – as they say – readers are
leaders.

So first, here are four of the eight
photos shared by Abati.
with cap

2 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by desgiezd(m): 2:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
msmon:
More:
First Pix:
beginning
2nd Pix:
middle of the book
3rd Pix:
www.thescoopng.com/sleeping-twitter-folks-refused-let-pres-jonathan-read-peace-photos/

Perhaps as a Phd holder, he can read faster than a computer!

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by launique: 3:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
msmon:
More:

First Pix:
beginning

2nd Pix:
middle of the book

3rd Pix:

Y did you rearrange it yourself? Was that how the OP rearranged his own? APC e-rats always twisting stories to suit them and find an opportunity to criticize the president.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by launique: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
baccaspace:
At bedtime the President is fully dressed with his fadora hat. At bedtime camera man still snap him, or maybe PEJ did.
It is either this man is very clueless more than his Aides, or His Aides are more clueless than him. Whichever be the case, Abati just embarrassed Jonathan.

I pity my President.
What if he came back from a function and decided to pick up a book and read before undressing and retiring to bed? You are the very clueless one here, not mr president, not his aides.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by launique: 3:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
raumdeuter:
What if he came back from a function and decided to pick up a book and read before undressing and retiring to bed? You are the clueless one here.

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
launique:
What if he came back from a function and decided to pick up a book and read before undressing and retiring to bed? You are the very clueless one here, not mr president, not his aides.
A very clueless Jonathanian. If one is returning from function he will at least take off his Hat and loosen his dress, except he sleeps with his fadora on his head.-which confirms him clueless.
He won't be entering his room with a cameraman at bedtime, only a cluelessman does.

You my friend is a dumb clueless fellow.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by msmon(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls, kindly take time to open the link for which the story was culled and confirm how it was arranged. I'm sure you will come back to apoligize if you are a man of integrity.

launique:
Y did you rearrange it yourself? Was that how the OP rearranged his own? APC e-rats always twisting stories to suit them and find an opportunity to criticize the president.
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
That book looks like a 200 page book at least which would take about 4-5hrs to read. ARe you saying Abati waited with the president from lets say 8pm to 1am to take pictures of him reading?

Its either the clueless one does not understand what he is reading or he is just looking at the pictures in the book

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by mytime24(f): 4:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
NLder, una don follow. Our presido enter him bedroom, dis man no get privacy again ooooH grin
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by traware(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
My sexy Presido is 'working hard'

2 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Richiy(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
If i hear say e no sleep sharp sharp because books like that can replace sleeping pills
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by LordMecuzy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
E dey wear dis heavy cloth ma insyd house dey read?

1 Like

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Ikengawo: 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
LOLLLLLLLL
Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by luv2talk(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
WOW... Nice Picture, I read the history book when i was in ss1 shocked shocked

Anyway, he looks as Clueless As ever undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: #PresidentialReadingTime; President Jonathan Reads Just Before Bed Time (Pic) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na Photoreading?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TENSION!!! Governor Umahi Of Ebonyi Slapped By Sen. Oji Ogbuoji (pics) / Tension!! As Father Mbaka Replies Peter Obi And Nigerians / Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.