Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Why Do We Feel So Inferior? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Feel So Inferior? (518 Views)

Why Yorubas Are Inferior Muslims According To My Northern Friend / Reasons Why We Feel GEJ Will Defeat GMB Hands Down In 2015 Election / Reasons Why We Feel Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan Hands Down In 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Feel So Inferior? by MrPeaceman(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
It practically amazes me on what I encounter on daily basis. The attitudes of most of us, we always do things because we want to feel superior. That superiority drive is propagated by inferiority complex. Be contented with who you are, stop the fake life. Ok, let me be more practical, most of us like to dress to impress people and also to meke them reason us above. We buy cars, even the ones we didn't need just to show we are BIG. You think people will reason you less when you drive the average car or dress moderately. When it even comes to the things we buy, we prefer oversee made than locally made, even when they are the same interms of quality. In line with this, many local companies have been influenced with the inferiority complex, hence you always see "made in China" tag in their products. My dear Nigerians, who are we deceiving? Is this how we are going to develope? Lets change our attitude.
_MrPeaceman

(1) (Reply)

INSECURITY: What Is The Role Of The National Assembly If The President Is Weak? / Flashback: How Many Of You Remember This Jingle? / 2015: Analyst/researchers Predict Victory For Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.