Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Lawyers = Liars? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lawyers = Liars? (1092 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode, Kemi Olunloyo Exposed As Pathetic Liars On Nairaland / Buy Lawyers' Wigs And Gowns As Well As Other Legal Accessories At Low Cost / Men Are Naturally Born Liars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
Over time, everyone has come to beleive that lawyers are liars.....or lawyers have to lie all the time. I just want to ask..

-what is the origin of this belief?
-are lawyers really liars?
-must they lie before they can be successful?
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin
I know a lawyer who can lie for Africa.
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Tallesty1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
MsPat:
Over time, everyone has come to beleive that lawyers are liars.....or lawyers have to lie all the time. I just want to ask..

-what is the origin of this belief?
-are lawyers really liars?
-must they lie before they can be successful?
How do you know when a lawyer is lying

When his lips are movinggrin
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tallesty1:
How do you know when a lawyer is lying

When his lips are movinggrin
For real?
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yes grin

and Naijaboiy is learning to be one tongue grin
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by naijaboiy: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
Yes grin

and Naijaboiy is learning to be one tongue grin
We don't lie angry

We only twist the truth cheesy
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

We don't lie angry

hehehe

twisting the truth huh? More like the truth being tied wink and when it's tied it's as good as a lie cheesy

true or yes angry
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
hehehe

twisting the truth huh? More like the truth being tied wink and when it's tied it's as good as a lie cheesy

true or yes angry

Hian...those people can lie o
Inshort, I can't even date/marry one...someone that would know this person is a murderer and still go the extra length to prove otherwise...mbanu

I had this friend, a very bright law student then...God knows I liked this guy but I couldn't see through him. I was like, this one never even start to practice - cum dey rack sense like this...lol
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Inshort, I can't even date/marry one...someone that would know this person is a murderer and still go the extra length to prove otherwise...mbanu

I had this friend, a very bright law student then...God knows I liked this guy but I couldn't see through him. I was like, this one never even start to practice - cum dey rack sense like this...lol
lol!

They're one bad set of people i tell ya grin

they can hold a book on their hand and still (try) convince you it's not there....with proof grin

lawyers are badasses
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by naijaboiy: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
KiddaBlingzz:
hehehe

true or yes angry
gringrin
no kill me here abeg
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by naijaboiy: 10:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Aunty kachi what is all this? angry
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
naijaboiy:

We don't lie angry

Twist ko.....knot ni!
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Abi o....dats how dey do
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by naijaboiy: 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
MsPat:
Twist ko.....knot ni!
hahahaha

Why you dey vex for the matter na cheesy
Re: Lawyers = Liars? by mesoade(m): 2:37am On Nov 01, 2014
Lawyers sha . .
A lawyer knew anini was one hell of a thief/armed robber,yet when he was taken to court,that lawyer was claiming his innocence. . cry

(1) (Reply)

☆☆☆special Shout Outs☆☆☆ / Obasanjo Celebrates 78th Birthday With Football Match / Appeal To Nairaland Guys Who Creates "I Am Handsome But Single" Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.