Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,640 members, 7,955,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers (733 Views)

What Benue Student Eyes Saw In The Hands Of Benue Politician In Abuja *PATHETIC* / Osun State Workers Protests Unpaid 5months Salaries (Pic) / Benue State Workers To Begin Strike Over Salary Deduction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Pls help pray for Benue State civil servants. For months they havn't been paid paid, its even difficult for parents now even to send their children back to school, economy here is tough and Suswan dont seem to care, instead; him and his kinds are busy campaigning for next. Why dosnt he seem to bother much? is it because he has almost expended his eight years as the Governor?
Lord help us.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by saintikechi(m): 3:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Its the same thing here in abia state.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by bakila: 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
saintikechi:
Its the same thing here in abia state.
Thats what I hear, its unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by MARKone(m): 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Is it not the same man that accompanied GEJ to Israel, I wonder what he was telling God there.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by seanet02: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Good news.
Keep voting PDP
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by samesolomon(m): 4:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
let them continue voting pdp
my parents are suffering too but they refuse to see the light.
God will judge them.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by patwilly(m): 8:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
hw I wish I did my voters card..APC all d way...let GOD's will be done anyway.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by ibe9ja: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
Only TB Joshua can handle dis una case after him don finish his court case. For now, reap what u sow.
Re: The Ordeal Of Benue State Workers by Metallurgist: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
In Plateau the workers owed the gov over 7 months salary

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! Boko Haram Take Over Ashaka Cement Factory / Boko Haram: Gombe State Govt Orders Closure Of Schools / Let All President Goodluck Jonathan And PDP Supporters Say Amen To This Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.