Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone (26464 Views)

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / Alert: Innjoo i2s Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by dawoyo(m): 6:23am On Jan 14, 2015
WackyJ1:
Thanks Dawoyo

The Kingroot on their website is not a recent version.
Uw, hope u were able to root urs?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Gzzy01: 9:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls I tried upgrading my i2s using the rom provided in innjoo website but when trying to extract, I go an error message saying system.img is corrupt. Plssss somebody should help me upload his system.img so that I can flash it in.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by princesuko(m): 1:39am On Feb 03, 2015
mexzony:
No one has been able to root the i2s successfully
I own an i2s and most rooting software are not working.

Rootmaster is the best just one click and it roots your injoo i2s. automatically install supersu
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2015
First you need the adb drivers and preloader driver. Adb is common but get the preloader driver from downloads section of innjoo website. The file would be 'Mtk Flashing Drive'

Use mtk droid tools to create scatter file first
You would see button like 'block load' or something then save as text file
You could also use mtk droid tools to flash but it's slow af

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCSFFzUDhyTDZreEk/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCME80Qk4tM2JuNHM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Also download superSu binary... It will be in zip format

In sp flash tools select the text file you created previously under the scatter loading button. In front of the recovery and boot partitions select the files from my links accordingly
Click download and connect the already switched off phone
Make sure it is set to 'Download only'

Now boot to recovery and flash the su binaries you downloaded and reboot your rooted phone
You may have to download normal superSu from playstore after the reboot though...

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any Bleep up you may impart to your phone.
Do not use the files from those links to attempt to root other phones! Only for innjoo i2s

Mail me for any thing you may not understand... I only say that because I might forget to check here for any replies so just mail me for quick response. Peace

Believe it or not, this is the short method

Or

xMyloXyloto:

In sp flash tools under the 'Location' part of the table, double click the rows of the recovery partition and select the recovery file you downloaded then do the same for the boot partition

mexzony:
hello,
to be honest the whole method does not take up to 10 mins if properly understood. so lets go over it step by step
things you need
1) adb driviers
2) download mtk65xx flasing drive here http://download.innjoo.com/rom/MT65xx_Rom_Flashing_Drive.zip

and mtk flashing rom and tools here http://download.innjoo.com/rom/MTK_Rom_Flashing_Tools.zip
3) download boot and recovery image here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCSFFzUDhyTDZreEk/edit?usp=docslist_api
and https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCME80Qk4tM2JuNHM/edit?usp=docslist_api( as given by xMylo.
4) download superSU binary which is in ZIP format and save it in a folder on ur phone.
5) download mt65xx preloader too and unzip

a)now unzip thge adb divers to a suitaable folder,
b)plug your phone to your pc and it should automatically detect ur phone then go to device manager to see if ur phone appears there and if it does there should not be a question mark sign on it, if so select ur phone and select update drivers and then choose to install locally from computer and then select the folder of the unzipped adb driver and click next. the rest is history.
Note: you may have to turn of driver signature detection on windows 8 else it wont let you install.
c) swicth off ur phone ,plug it in and the system should still detect it in device manager, install the preloader same way from device manager by updating its drivers.
d) install the mtk flashing drive by clicking on the batch file or install them individually.

if done correctly open mtk droid tools in administrator mode and then ur phone should be detected then clikc the "Block MAp" button and click on create scatter file and save as txt file on a suitable location on ur system.

e)now open sp flash tools and then click the "scatter loading" button and select the scatter file you created earlier by navigating to the desired folder and load it unto spflash tools
f) now look closely in sp flsh tools and you will see two files BOOTIMG and RECOVERY, Now under the "location tab " of each click on the empty box and then slect the approopraite file ie the boot.img file and the recovery.img file accordingly you downloaded earlier
g) switch off ur phone but do not plug it into the pc yet. now make sure that you select download only option and then click the download button. now plug in ur swithched off phone. it should download to your phone and sp flash tools should pop up an "ok" box.

remember that the superSU you downloaded should be save in a folder on ur phone
now boot ur phone into recovery by using mtk droid tools by clicking "reboot" and then "in recovery" and then from there flash the superSU file onto ur phone by slecting it from the folder on ur phone while it is in recovery mode.
when succesful it will indicate and then reboot normally using mtk droid tools.

droid tools should indicate that you have root access.
confirm with root checker.

NOTE: pls take ur time to read and understand.it does not take up to 10mins just requires patience.
pls if you do not have sufficient knowledge then pls manage ur phone in its unrooted state and siddon look after all it is still a nice phone with wonderful features grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Follow any of these and your phone will be rooted grin
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by okinme: 2:06am On Feb 03, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Engnrcollins(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Here is a detailed post that shows you how to to dat with easehttp://www./gGu31A
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by StealthyMe(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2015
Who has CWM recovery successfully on his Innjoo i2s?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by kreemzo1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2015
I Dont know why there is No proper thread for complaints or sharing of ideas by users of this phone.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 6:27am On Jun 17, 2015
StealthyMe:
Who has CWM recovery successfully on his Innjoo i2s?

I used to but now I'm using Philxz recovery

kreemzo1:
I Dont know why there is No proper thread for complaints or sharing of ideas by users of this phone.

That's a pity but we could as well discuss here.... The thing is the i2s never had a lot of users like that.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Magna96: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hey guys i've recently discovered this site (sabwap), it the best site to download hindi HD movies...check it here; https://infotechmagna..com.ng/2017/12/sabwap-download-sabwap-bollywood-movies-sabwap-mp3-song.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Samsung Galaxy A8 Series Full Specs & Price / Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.