Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone (26811 Views)

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / Alert: Innjoo i2s Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by fasace: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls how do i fix my phone case for i2s d stuff is not attaching to the phone..pls help
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 2:11pm On Nov 06, 2014
you mean screen protector or pouch
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by fasace: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
I already got it..tnkx bro
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Innjoo i2s users what can you say about this phone
. for me this is my first android phone and am loving it.
cons hots the ear while answering long calls.
battery is not that strong but its getting more rugged as I use it. pls add yoursd

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
mexzony:
No one has been able to root the i2s successfully
I own an i2s and most rooting software are not working.

Rooting is very easy with sp flash tools and mtk droid tools but most of y'all don't have the patience

This is the method I used to root my innjoo i2s
If you have a pc and the patience, holla me for step by step guide
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by damilonya(m): 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Rooting is very easy with sp flash tools and mtk droid tools but most of y'all don't have the patience

pls, put it here step by step, I'll understand from source of d application to the end. Tanx!

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Buffer(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Waiting for the way out
Please include screenshots

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
please you can put the steps here, that's the more essence we created this group. I want to ask, since you rooted your i2s, what advantage has it offered you through rooting. your response is needed. Thanks
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
please you can put the steps here, that's the more essence we created this group. I want to ask, since you rooted your i2s, what advantage has it offered you through rooting. your response is needed. Tanks
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by lumicamps: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2014
I haven't been able to root my I2s. Please, put the step by step procedure here. Nobody I've met in reality has been able to. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
First you need the adb drivers and preloader driver. Adb is common but get the preloader driver from downloads section of innjoo website. The file would be 'Mtk Flashing Drive'

Use mtk droid tools to create scatter file first
You would see button like 'block load' or something then save as text file
You could also use mtk droid tools to flash but it's slow af

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCSFFzUDhyTDZreEk/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCME80Qk4tM2JuNHM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Also download superSu binary... It will be in zip format

In sp flash tools select the text file you created previously under the scatter loading button. In front of the recovery and boot partitions select the files from my links accordingly
Click download and connect the already switched off phone
Make sure it is set to 'Download only'

Now boot to recovery and flash the su binaries you downloaded and reboot your rooted phone
You may have to download normal superSu from playstore after the reboot though...

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any Bleep up you may impart to your phone.
Do not use the files from those links to attempt to root other phones! Only for innjoo i2s

Mail me for any thing you may not understand... I only say that because I might forget to check here for any replies so just mail me for quick response. Peace grin cool

Believe it or not, this is the short method grin embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:

Waiting for the way out
Please include screenshots

Can't bruh! Not with my pc
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:
First you need the adb drivers and preloader driver. Adb is common but get the preloader driver from downloads section of innjoo website. The file would be 'Mtk Flashing Drive'

Use mtk droid tools to create scatter file first
You would see button like 'block load' or something then save as text file
You could also use mtk droid tools to flash but it's slow af

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCSFFzUDhyTDZreEk/edit?usp=docslist_api

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5_3RXfZ3tuCME80Qk4tM2JuNHM/edit?usp=docslist_api

Also download superSu binary... It will be in zip format

In sp flash tools select the text file you created previously under the scatter loading button. In front of the recovery and boot partitions select the files from my links accordingly
Click download and connect the already switched off phone
Make sure it is set to 'Download only'

Now boot to recovery and flash the su binaries you downloaded and reboot your rooted phone
You may have to download normal superSu from playstore after the reboot though...

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility for any Bleep up you may impart to your phone.
Do not use the files from those links to attempt to root other phones! Only for innjoo i2s

Mail me for any thing you may not understand... I only say that because I might forget to check here for any replies so just mail me for quick response. Peace grin cool

Just to root a phone?.... Damn!!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Buffer(f): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Yea really short
I'll be waiting for the first person to try it successfully
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
vosquare:

Just to root a phone?.... Damn!!!!

Once you have all the stuff you need it won't take 5mins
And I've already provided the most important things
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:

Yea really short
I'll be waiting for the first person to try it successfully

Smh, lack of patience won't let people be great.. .
This is a 5-10 minute process
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Buffer(f): 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Smh, lack of patience won't let people be great.. .
This is a 5-10 minute process
I'm trying to simulate the whole process in ma head first
Ve gotten it up to here, HOW DO I FLASH THE SU BINARIES
And what is the link for the sp flash tool
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Buffer:

I'm trying to simulate the whole process in ma head first
Ve gotten it up to here, HOW DO I FLASH THE SU BINARIES

And what is the link for the sp flash tool

Very good
The binaries are in a (.zip) format grin
So in recovery, you choose the 'Install zip from sdcard' option then choose the file. .. Easy as cake

Google sp flash tools na! It's everywhere. .. I think a 29mb file...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Once you have all the stuff you need it won't take 5mins
And I've already provided the most important things
k..i jst pray it wrks by d way i cant enter recovery...i pressed d power button and down bt didnt on
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
innjoo i2s...u must root o
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
vosquare:

k..i jst pray it wrks by d way i cant enter recovery...i pressed d power button and down bt didnt on

To easily enter recovery you can reboot with mtk droid tools or switch off your phone and start charging it... Let the charging display come up fully, then press power button and volume UP grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

To easily enter recovery you can reboot with mtk droid tools or switch off your phone and start charging it... Let the charging display come up fully, then press power button and volume UP grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
hav gotten dat..hw afta downloadin d superuser..hw wil i copy d binary
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

im only seeing download rom and flashing guide in their site
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
vosquare:

im only seeing download rom and flashing guide in their site

Download the flashing guide
The links are in there
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

The links are in there
have downloaded rom flashing drive and i have extracted it..
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

The links are in there
im nt also seeing any mtk droid tools..
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
vosquare:

im nt also seeing any mtk droid tools..

Search for it on Google
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Search for it on Google
how do i scatter file after downloading
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
Note that the second link in the pdf is the Sp flash tools cool
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
xMyloXyloto:
Note that the second link in the pdf is the Sp flash tools cool
damn...its up to 28mb o...i shuld also download dat one?...btw,wil i need a laptop during the process?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
have downloaded dem
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
vosquare:
have downloaded dem

Extract the files from zip (except the su binaries)
Connect your phone to your pc and install the drivers.. . One while the phone is on and one while it's off

After this start with mtk droid tools and follow the aforementioned instructions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) / What To Expect From The Next Era Of Twitter By Charles Awuzie / 11 Features To Look Out For When Buying Android Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.