Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone (26466 Views)

Infinix Zero Vs Gionee M2 Vs Innjoo I2s - Vote Affordable Smartphone Of The Year / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold / Alert: Innjoo i2s Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Experience4u:

What other way to install a software if not to select and click on run.

Lol, you obviously a learner

The method to install drivers have been illustrated in this thread and obviously its from your windows device manager not by double clicking angry
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

Lol, you obviously a learner

The method to install drivers have been illustrated in this thread and obviously its from your windows device manager not by double clicking angry
You were once a learner like me. When I go to device manager, what I see is update drivers instead of install
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
mexzony:

Where exactly are you stuck.
Give me a little bit of info.
Cos I assure you it wont take you 5 mins to root.
See eh, the main issue is the mt65xx preloaded. It tells me preloaded not found. Tell me the method to install the preloaded cus I installed it from my destop window
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by mexzony: 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Experience4u:

See eh, the main issue is the mt65xx preloaded. It tells me preloaded not found. Tell me the method to install the preloaded cus I installed it from my destop window
OK here is the thing
Once you have the mt65xx preloader and unzip it to a location on your pc
Plug your phone into ur PC and then go to device manager and then you make sure device manager is showing all hidden installed drivers(I mean show all drivers and non one should be hidden).
Now with ur phone still plugged in you will see it show in device manager like i2s and mt65xx preloader then clikc on the mt65xx preloadern and you will see option of updating the driver then select
it and then select to install from a location on your PC.
Then select the unzipped folder and click next all these while your phone is plugged.
It should tell you driver is installed.
Browse to that location where it is unzipped and select the unzipped folder as it is and click next.
It should tell you driver installed and up to date.
The main thing here is that when you plug in your phone the device manager should not see ur phone drivers as unknown with yellow question marks.
That is the i2s and mt65xx preloaded should not have yellow question marks on them else it has not fully installed. Here are some pics

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by damilonya(m): 5:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Can't download Towelroot as it asks me to donate, pls I will be glad if any one can send me d app through whatsapp 08052114649 or damilonya@gmail.com. tanx!
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abeg mexzony deserves an award
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thanks you all that made this work for me. I have successful rooted my i2s after days of battle with it. Looking forward to experience the benefits of this rooting. Thanks xylomo and mexzony
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by mexzony: 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Experience4u:
Thanks you all that made this work for me. I have successful rooted my i2s after days of battle with it. Looking forward to experience the benefits of this rooting. Thanks xylomo and mexzony
Finally grin grin grin grin
I am glad.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by orosun55(m): 6:20am On Nov 21, 2014
well u don't need to check your device manager. ones u insatl an Adb driver. open your MTK flash tool. If the tool access your phone successfully. CONGRAT AND FOLLOW THE BELOW STEPS.
[20/11 21:39] warlefiverr: After creating the scatter file
[20/11 21:39] warlefiverr: Get the boot IMG and Recovery IMG
[20/11 21:40] warlefiverr: Locate the Scatter file
[20/11 21:40] warlefiverr: In the sp flash tool
[20/11 21:41] warlefiverr: Double tap on the boot.img
[20/11 21:42] warlefiverr: Locate the folder in which u save the boot.IMG u downloaded
[20/11 21:42] warlefiverr: Do the same to recovery img
[20/11 21:43] warlefiverr: Switch off your phone (and comot the USB charger and battery)
[20/11 21:45] warlefiverr: After some seconds put in ur b3 (in off mode)
[20/11 21:45] warlefiverr: Click on the DOWNLOAD BOTTON ON THE SP FLASH TOOL
[20/11 21:46] warlefiverr: NOW ATTACH YOUR PHONE USB TO THE PC AND INTO THE PHONE
[20/11 21:47] warlefiverr: Den the sp flash tool will automatically flash it within 15 seconds
[20/11 21:48] warlefiverr: Den your phone will automatically boot in
[20/11 21:49] warlefiverr: Now wait for like 10 seconds after boot
[20/11 21:49] warlefiverr: With USB still connected
[20/11 21:49] warlefiverr: Open your mtk droid tools
[20/11 21:50] warlefiverr: And wait for the device details to load, now click on REBOOT
[20/11 21:50] warlefiverr: AND SELECT REBOOT ON RECOVERY
[20/11 21:51] warlefiverr: THEN THE PHONE GO ENTER RECOVERY MODE
[20/11 21:51] warlefiverr: COM FLASH THE SUPER SU
[20/11 21:51] warlefiverr: SUPER SU.ZIP UPDATE
[20/11 21:51] warlefiverr: LOBATAN

I shared it with someone on Whatsapp. and can't retype it again
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by segzytemi(m): 8:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Experience4u:
mexzony:

Finally grin grin grin grin
I am glad.

pls after pressing send to command, what did u see?? I did mine but what it gave me was 'AT command msent '. and the imei did not change.. pls helpma brother....
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by orosun55(m): 10:08am On Nov 21, 2014
if you reside in Ibadan, I can assist you in ROOTING YOUR INNJOO i2s
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2014
segzytemi:

pls after pressing send to command, what did u see?? I did mine but what it gave me was 'AT command msent '. and the imei did not change.. pls helpma brother....
Turn your phone and and On it again. Dial *#06# , you will notice that your imei have changed to the new one
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by mexzony: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
segzytemi:

Rebooth ur phone.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lol, Nigerians SHA! They will give you something for free and next thing is to sell it for your fellow man instead of just giving him as you were given...

But such is life... cry lipsrsealed
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by ITbomb(m): 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
xMyloXyloto:
Lol, Nigerians SHA! They will give you something for free and next thing is to sell it for your fellow man instead of just giving him as you were given...

Who be that make I delete am undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by orosun55(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

May be that is what you do.. that is not what I do. nothing is bad in helping. not everybody wey own i2s fit get access to PC. and not everyone fit understand the crap u posted up there!
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 8:17am On Nov 22, 2014
orosun55:
May be that is what you do.. that is not what I do. nothing is bad in helping. not everybody wey own i2s fit get access to PC. and not everyone fit understand the crap u posted up there!

L0L
See guilty conscience
So me that I used my Mb to upload files that I used my sweat to generate... It's money that I after abi? Ok

If you're truly just helping people you wouldn't need to reply...
Afterall it my crap method and crap files you used to root your phone grin cheesy
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by mexzony: 10:53am On Nov 22, 2014
orosun55:
That crap xMylo posted helped me root my i2s.
So if you don't have anything to type go hug a transformer.
Not everything is for sale. angry angry angry angry
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by ugotuf(m): 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Been watching this thread with keen interest,you guys are great, xMyloXyloto, mexzony etc. I hail your patience and endurance.
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by jeflexy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Plss who knws where i can get a battery of more than 1900mah to use on my innjoo is2, the follow come 1900mah battery cant giv me up to 6hrs on 3g steady browsing??
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
jeflexy:
Plss who knws where i can get a battery of more than 1900mah to use on my innjoo is2, the follow come 1900mah battery cant giv me up to 6hrs on 3g steady browsing??

I don't know sir

But before you do that, try and recalibrate your battery especially if your updated your rom with the one on the innjoo site or if you rooted the phone or just in case the factory calibration was wrong

Google the procedure... It's fairly simple since you don't need a pc just a small app and constant light to fill the battery

My phone gives me over 6hrs with constant use
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 6:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
To whom it may concern

I realise some people don't know that their innjoo i2s supports USB OTG without root

It does
This means you can plug flash drives, keyboards, solid state hard drives, mouse, and Game controllers for my fellow gamers

I suspect it supports HDMI output but I'm yet to test that

All you need is a USB OTG cable
And with the aid of a USB hub you can connect multiple devices to it at the same time

All this functionality for 20k grin grin cool
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by jeflexy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
xMyloXyloto:

I don't know sir

But before you do that, try and recalibrate your battery especially if your updated your rom with the one on the innjoo site or if you rooted the phone or just in case the factory calibration was wrong

Google the procedure... It's fairly simple since you don't need a pc just a small app and constant light to fill the battery

My phone gives me over 6hrs with constant use
my phone is brand new havnt done anything to it yet. Plss what did u do for urs to giv u up to 6hrs on constant usage?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Experience4u(m): 10:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please what is the name of the app. Mine don't give me up to 6hours on 3g
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by topejames2: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2014
hello gurus pls am new over here I someone that will help me with bb imei number my email is topejames@gmail.com
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
whr dz guys?
xMyloXyloto
mexzony
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Guys if you want to extend ur battery life by 2 hours Maybe ur fone last 4 hours on constant usage,this time it would last 6 hours on constant usage(3g on)

Download "CPU tuner"

After downloading it open the application and select sophisticated mode from the list of options it brings up.

That's it!

You can further tune the application to ur taste like extreme power saving when It's at 70% battery level.

Make sure your phone is rooted.

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2014
*dancing alingo*
*dancing skelewu*
*dancing seken*
*dancing shekini*
*dancing innjoo*
*dancing i2s*
*dancing rooting*

AH DN ROOT MY PHONE O...
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by damilonya(m): 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
vosquare:
*dancing alingo*
*dancing skelewu*
*dancing seken*
*dancing shekini*
*dancing innjoo*
*dancing i2s*
*dancing rooting*

AH DN ROOT MY PHONE O...
how, pls?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by vosquare: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2014
damilonya:
how, pls?
mexzony and xMyloXyloto method...as easy as abc

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by jeflexy(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
is the fone upgradable to andriod L.... and who has anyone update his rom with the one on the innjoo site, are there new features?
Re: Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone by xMyloXyloto: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
jeflexy:
is the fone upgradable to andriod L.... and who has anyone update his rom with the one on the innjoo site, are there new features?

Just performance fixes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day / Confirmed : Innjoo Lagos Office Has Been Shut Down By NCC / Kiki Mordi Takes Storytelling At TECNO AFRIFF2019 MasterClass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.