Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers (26351 Views)

Declare Assests: Buratai Orders Army Officers / North Korea Leader Orders Army To Be Ready For War / Military Fires GOC Attacked By Convicted Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by fxskye: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2014
onadana:
Am totally against their pardon.The sentence should be carried out to serve as a deterrent to others.We are too sentimental.These people knew the consequences of their action.. no body forced them to join the army,they had a choice to resign. But no. They joined the army for economic reasons.They should be shot ...

I agreed with u legally but morally, I disagree. When u join a nations army, it's mandatory for such nation to equip u with latest n best weapon to be able to defend the sovereignty of such nation. Also, it's mandatory for d nation to pay u all allowances n other benefits to keep u motivated.

However, the reverse is d case here in Nigeria where Oga at d top takes all while his boys suffer without any right to complain.
Mutiny don't just happen, in this case, what d boys are asking for are their constitutional right.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by VivaLaFrans: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2014
onadana:
Am totally against their pardon.The sentence should be carried out to serve as a deterrent to others.We are too sentimental.These people knew the consequences of their action.. no body forced them to join the army,they had a choice to resign. But no. They joined the army for economic reasons.They should be shot ...
You have a wicked heart
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by SHOCK7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
Thank God! Am the first to comment ooo

THANKSGIVING SPEECH

I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my cat Belle, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpole for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. I also want to think Max Rainer for giving me someone to beat in Mario Party. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that i will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , the fish i caught in the third grade, my light in my room bc i wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on http://trimy.in/Csg18Z , my house because without it i would be homeless, and last but not least i would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone

Photos: Ikeja City Mall hosts 2face Idibia in autograph session
http://trimy.in/ozPJDX
God why dis unnecessary speech!
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Smartjobs4you(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2021
It will be nice for an impartial court of higher jurisdiction to try the case before they are finally condemned because anything is possible in Nigeria
Re: Court Orders Army To Suspend Execution On Convicted Soldiers by Smartjobs4you(m): 8:46am On Jul 13, 2021
Please why should they be killed for speaking out. So if I am in the military I should die in silence even if I am asked to kill myself maybe because I joined the military or what. We should have a human face to whatever we are saying or doing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi / Banji Ayiloge: Akeredolu's Wife Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Acts Like Governor / Some Imo Pensioners Earn N330m Yearly, Uzodimma Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.