Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

What if the president is impeached today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What if the president is impeached today? (2492 Views)

Fayose Attacks Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Is Nigeria’s Main Enemy / The President Is Coming To Abia State And The Whole Town Is Closed Down!!! / OFFICIAL; Ekiti Speaker And Deputy Impeached Today (20/11/2014) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
What if the president is impeached today?

As the defection tension rises, the PDP house members have shown signs of division and disagreement. The PDP is thrown into dispute by the hosting of the defected speaker by his deputy. This has resulted to pressure causing the PDP government to make some grievous mistakes.

What if the PDP house members decamp to APC and the opposition becomes the majority in the house. It might not be their duty to impeach the President. What if alliances are formed and conspiracy bigot conspiracies and the office of the president becomes vacant before the election year.

I think PDP should tread carefully in this trial period to overcome temptation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2014
I bet you PDP will not field candidate for 2015 or rather, decampees will return to drag the ticket.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Mogidi: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

As the defection tension rises, the PDP house members have shown signs of division and disagreement. The PDP is thrown into dispute by the hosting of the defected speaker by his deputy. This has resulted to pressure causing the PDP government to make some grievous mistakes.

What if the PDP house members decamp to APC and the opposition becomes the majority in the house. It might not be their duty to impeach the President. What if alliances are formed and conspiracy bigot conspiracies and the office of the president becomes vacant before the election year.

Do you live on the moon?

10 Likes

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

Do you live on the moon?

the guy don drink cheap shekpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Mogidi: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
chukwudi44:

chukwudi44:

Mogidi:

Do you live on the moon?

do you hate me or love me?
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Mogidi: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

do you hate me or love me?

Bros before loving men have you tried loving women? Much more rewarding I tell ya.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros before loving men have you tried loving women? Much more rewarding I tell ya.

Ignorant me. I forgot that love is attached to gender.

I wanted to know your affiliation.

APC is known for hate although they can defend their own with all their life while PDP is known for love, although they show signs of hate to APC members.

Now you know what I mean, what do you say.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Mogidi: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

Ignorant me. I forgot that love is attached to gender.

I wanted to know your affiliation.

APC is known for hate although they can defend their own with all their life while PDP is known for love, although they show signs of hate to APC members.

Now you know what I mean, what do you say.

got it now
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by ibe9ja: 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mogidi:

Do you live on the moon?

I think he lives inside the moon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
victorels:

Are you playing the what if game or just want to create a topic?
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
udemzy101:

Are you playing the what if game or just want to create a topic?

I don't know any game called "what if". But don't worry, if my thread provoke you, just call me a learner.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by worthytalk: 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
That will be over your dead body and that of your family members for Jonathan to be impeached @op.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
worthytalk:
That will be over your dead body and that of your family members for Jonathan to be impeached @op.

I though it is only APC that hates, some people are more hating than other.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by worthytalk: 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
victorels:

I though it is only APC that hates, some people are more hating than other.

Sharrap you apc squirrel!

1 Like

Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
worthytalk:

Sharrap you apc squirrel!

APC squirrel?

I thought people of whatever affiliation you belong usually say APC bigot. Is APC squire the latest name you have manufactured.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by mazzi: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
If it happens,ur kaikai father replace him.are u ok with that?
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2014
mazzi:
If it happens,ur kaikai father replace him.are u ok with that?

one: My father is a retired politician.

Two: My father is not a drunkard.

Three: My father is not the VP.

Four:

Five:

Lastly: I am a fan of goodluck.

People should not take politics as champions league where people fight for what do not benefit them in any way.

Its just a "What If". What if it happen.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 04, 2014
Since I am bared from creating are post, I just renamed this thread to share my thought.

Nigerians are really tired.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
What does I does now. After writing out my head, no one is saying anything.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
How do you expect anybody to say anything. Didn't you say that every body is tired? Enjoy the silence.. Or did I just break the silemce?
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
slickblaze:
How do you expect anybody to say anything. Didn't you say that every body is tired? Enjoy the silence.. Or did I just break the silemce?

ok. You broke the silence though.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2014
victorels:

ok. You broke the silence though.

Then you should say thamk you.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2014
slickblaze:

Then you should say thamk you.

OK.

Thank you.

Are you happy now.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2014
victorels:
It is not always a daily ocurance for travellers to engage one another in a discussion especially when they are not familiar with each other.
What happened during my transit today shows the level of discontent of people to the government, be it Federal, state or local governments.

It was not a youth discussion, It was not a tribal discussion and it was not a party discussion.

It was simply a Nigerian discussion made up of youths and adults, male and female, politicians and non politicians.

It was a Nigerian discussion in which politicians who once chant the praise of their boss exposed the untold evil of their boss, a discussion in which citizen and indegines disowned the public claims of their governors and a discussion in which no one knows the way forward.

In their view, every good man is never a good man when it comes to politics. This is because they will never let go when their tenor elapse.

Governor are contesting for senate after 8 years of service. Many of them old, they will never let go until they have suck the people dry. Many of them will present their sons to occupy a position that they in no wise have the capacity to. Father going to the senate, son going for reps, inlaw going for governor and the once agreed zoning becomes a closed issue, yet, the people have to chant their praise to be able to get a crumb of bread - Nigerians are tired.

The government is working, but they fail to realise that the people that should benefit from their work are not receiving the benefits. Its all government at the center.

I remember children's day, Independence day and every other public holiday ment for children to relax and have fun, what do you see? Its all children of the center still fleeting with the benefits. Those in the rural areas are not given any consideration as any public holiday is a farm day. What else could they do anyway. The government know them to be peasant farmers. It appears that every good done to those in the rural areas are done to shot them up and to get them chanting the praise of the government. People are tired.

Yes. Nigerians are tired. The government fails to understand. Many investors are coming in yet, it is for the development of the center ignoring that the price of anything at the center affects the productivity of the non central bodies.

Nigerians are tired and yet they fail to realise it.

If we know our problems and we do not know the solution, we might be heading to Borno State.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 08, 2014
The time has come for us again to build our future with our own hands, a time for a Positive Change!
We need a switch of events in Nigeria. Americans just did it, there votes gave the Republicans the needed number to take hold of the Congress. These are the same people who chose Barack Obama (Democrat) few months ago over his fellow aspirant in the Republican. The idea is, governance is a delicate, fragile entity you can't afford to complicate it. You run out of ideas, let another give a try, its no family inheritance. And of course you are not a reservoir of knowledge so don't play God. Excuses, complains etc are negative indicators of a faulty government, for how long can we survive that?
My point is, we can't afford to be hypocritical about the future of our nation, we need a Positive change in d educational sector, a Positive change in d power sector, a Positive change in d security sector etc!
Presently our government is sick, our Economy is down, Foreign debts increases everyday, lives are lost to either robbery, boko haram or kidnappers, on a 'per second billing'. Millions of Nigerians can't boast of minimum wage in their pursues, graduates find it difficult to secure job opportunity, even our papa n mama still hustle to get there pension pay, this can't continue again!

LET OUR VOTES SPEAK FOR US, abeg.

Arise the old men, Arise the Old women! Arise the youths!

Let's fight to save and protect our future! Not only for our children but for us too, to enjoy our lives like developed countries do.

We can do it, we can achieve it!
Remember.......Operation 'Occupy Nigeria', we did it, we will do it again.

Let's Vote out PDP! VOTE OUT uncle jona! VOTE OUT CABALS!
VOTE PATIENCE JONATHAN, sorri vote OUT madam patience!
VOTE OUT minister of Finance, Minister of petroleum enough is enough! We need to breath a new atmosphere, a new weather a new air!

LET'S GIVE THE DEVIL WE HAVE SEEN PERFORMING WONDERS FOR THE COMMON MAN A CHANCE
And if they fail, we will vote them out too. 'The ultimate sovereign power remain and abide with the people's voting power'

APC!!! CHANGE!!!

https://m.facebook.com/Aminutambuwal2015
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ryder306:
The time has come for us again to build our future with our own hands, a time for a Positive Change!
We need a switch of events in Nigeria. Americans just did it, there votes gave the Republicans the needed number to take hold of the Congress. These are the same people who chose Barack Obama (Democrat) few months ago over his fellow aspirant in the Republican. The idea is, governance is a delicate, fragile entity you can't afford to complicate it. You run out of ideas, let another give a try, its no family inheritance. And of course you are not a reservoir of knowledge so don't play God. Excuses, complains etc are negative indicators of a faulty government, for how long can we survive that?
My point is, we can't afford to be hypocritical about the future of our nation, we need a Positive change in d educational sector, a Positive change in d power sector, a Positive change in d security sector etc!
Presently our government is sick, our Economy is down, Foreign debts increases everyday, lives are lost to either robbery, boko haram or kidnappers, on a 'per second billing'. Millions of Nigerians can't boast of minimum wage in their pursues, graduates find it difficult to secure job opportunity, even our papa n mama still hustle to get there pension pay, this can't continue again!

LET OUR VOTES SPEAK FOR US, abeg.

Arise the old men, Arise the Old women! Arise the youths!

Let's fight to save and protect our future! Not only for our children but for us too, to enjoy our lives like developed countries do.

We can do it, we can achieve it!
Remember.......Operation 'Occupy Nigeria', we did it, we will do it again.

Let's Vote out PDP! VOTE OUT uncle jona! VOTE OUT CABALS!
VOTE PATIENCE JONATHAN, sorri vote OUT madam patience!
VOTE OUT minister of Finance, Minister of petroleum enough is enough! We need to breath a new atmosphere, a new weather a new air!

LET'S GIVE THE DEVIL WE HAVE SEEN PERFORMING WONDERS FOR THE COMMON MAN A CHANCE
And if they fail, we will vote them out too. 'The ultimate sovereign power remain and abide with the people's voting power'

APC!!! CHANGE!!!

https://m.facebook.com/Aminutambuwal2015

sorry, but that devil you know has a place in hell. Heaven is not for devils.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 26, 2014
I REMEMBER PEOPLE INSULTED ME WHEN I CREATED THIS THREAD.

I changed it to another topic because some one suspended my account. Now the news is on air. What if!
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by BlackTechnology: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2014
Nigeria will cease to exist
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by focus7: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2014
If jonathan is impeached saTAN job will be over or they take him to the Onitsha and create aso rock for him at upper uweka, or more still Tompolo and Asari Dokubo could engage him in thuggery, kidnapping and oil bunkery.
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
victorels:

one: My father is a retired politician.

Two: My father is not a drunkard.

Three: My father is not the VP.

Four:

Five:

Lastly: I am a fan of goodluck.

People should not take politics as champions league where people fight for what do not benefit them in any way.

Its just a "What If". What if it happen.
your dad was a politician?well i hope he didnt scale no fence!
Re: What if the president is impeached today? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
focus7:
poor man

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP National Chairman Ordered Slaughtering Of Christians In 2001 / Do You Have A Clue Of This Project At Iwo Road Ibadan (pic) / Skype Debate: GMB V GEJ Supporters Scheduled For Sunday, 22nd February at 8:00pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.