Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Who want to Start A Rap War? - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Who want to Start A Rap War? (2248 Views)

Looking For A Rap Battle / Which Two Nairalanders Wuld U Luv 2 See Engage In A Rap Battle / Audition For A Rap Battle Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2008
With a pistol i will show you the definition of pain.
If you suffer that know that you aint ever gon get wet when it rains.
You know the peace talk, Zap that, as long as i live I'm going to always bring on the war.

let me say wot yo got folks.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2008
When i turnaround, i can only see nothing but fake rappers. Am rollin wit my wheels up, my girlfriend by side, one hand on my ride and da other on my ak47, in case some punks like u want to fall out, to thug, start shit, then Imma hit ya, kick ya and make ya go low. Just got a customized hummer and am hitting the street with it. You dude gon trip when yo see me with it. 50 carats on my neck, a cap on my head and airforce to match wit it. Am da street hottest, ask around they gon tell ya; that nigga modo is hot, he's hot, he's hot. Imma keep it popping, spinning. I ain't gon stop till all yall lose it. You know me. Am hot, am hot. Hotter than an oven.

Yo Want Some More? Gimme wot yo got. I could see that yo aint got flows to pop with me.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2008
Niggas talk too much when i ain't there.
When i show up they clip up.
Already dropped 3 verse still yall r dump.
Their tongues so dry, they can't flow like i do.
Their legs so lazy, they can't break like i do.
Their hands so lame, they can't flip when they ryhme, if at all they can rhyme.
I see em around making lotta noise. Ur lyrics so self-service, wanna prove its real; show it.
If yo make mi mad, imma date yo gf, do it in front of u.
U know yalll dump, so u cant talk like a soldier u pretend to be.
Spot me in my hummer, hummer, hummer,
Rolling with my wheels up, wheels up.

i am winning, am winning, yo r losing, losing,
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by arramyjay: 3:25am On Nov 22, 2008
And hence your other thread,HMM i see you are de-attached from reality.Its time to wake up.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2008
shegirl71:

And hence your other thread,HMM i see you are de-attached from reality.Its time to wake up.

Who's that hungry girl frm darfur looking for cheddar? I dropped 20 lines and da bitch just got an alphabet to split. Matter of in fact, should i have said DRC. Girl, I'm going to rape ya like the rebels leave girls in drc in misery. Haven't yo people warned not to mess with niggas frm aba? Now u going to pay for crossing the line. When i release the weapons of my mass destruction, not even a piece of you can be found. U going to turn into dust in a twinkle of an eye. I reload, I cock, i shoot, not minding whether it's a 2yr kid, shegirl71 act like one so she is. I'm going to leave gran ma shegirl71 screaming for mercy. The whole world can't even come to ur rescue, just as they can't rescue drc.  U heard american military going to decline in 20yrs to come, babe, get ready for showdown because now u aint gon see any place to hid. Not even nato dares me, not to talk of shegirl71.

Come on girl, lemme see wot another stupid yans yo got?
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by JUNIT1(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2008
big modo, u wack dog, just give up, u in da wrong thread, u dont even know howta rhyme, nigga step down.it'll be a waste of my time to battle you
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by arramyjay: 1:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
bigmodo:

Who's that hungry girl frm darfur looking for cheddar? I dropped 20 lines and da bitch just got an alphabet to split. Matter of in fact, should i have said DRC. Girl, I'm going to rape ya like the rebels leave girls in drc in misery. Haven't yo people warned not to mess with niggas frm aba? Now u going to pay for crossing the line. When i release the weapons of my mass destruction, not even a piece of you can be found. U going to turn into dust in a twinkle of an eye. I reload, I cock, i shoot, not minding whether it's a 2yr kid, shegirl71 act like one so she is. I'm going to leave gran ma shegirl71 screaming for mercy. The whole world can't even come to ur rescue, just as they can't rescue drc. U heard american military going to decline in 20yrs to come, babe, get ready for showdown because now u aint gon see any place to hid. Not even nato dares me, not to talk of shegirl71.

Come on girl, let me see wot another stupid yans yo got?

First of all Goodmorning,I am nt a rapper and i am nt going to try to be one,For this reason YOUR BRAIN IS SEPARATED FROM YOUR MIND,having wrote that I am not from dafur,you dropped 20lines of what i will call moronic lines,stick to a pattern if you are dissing .You are obviously very confused and frustrated please don't pass your anger or frustrations on me,and let me give you some advice,

See a therapist

Scrap your cable channel especially that one you copy your very lame attitude from.

Wake up

Breathe she will come around it is probably your nasty attitude that puts here off.

Come up with better lines.

And you are a NiGGAR FROM ABA what else can i write it shows.In your nasty attitude heard some people from that part of the world sleep write just like you have done here,Please wake up,or better still get someone to smack you back to reality.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by monamarie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2008
i dish out rhymes lyke eminem was my birth name
you dont see it coming,but when i spit it
my words are like flames
you say you dont hear me ,but i spit it clearly i know what i say,

here,s another one,
after i take the stage and no audient praise
i turn arouund and become the lady in rage,
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2008
My flows are so tempting like the girl with big boobs on etv on saturday night. When i rhyme, i leave the whole world staring on my double t-h. Ok am losing it, yall have won. Game over. Happy now.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by arramyjay: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2008
Boo hoooo cry cry cry cry Bigbaby(bigmodo) crys,Its ok do you need a hug,oh where is mommy you do need a serious hug from her,its ok. cheesy
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by AfrknKngs(m): 12:19pm On Nov 24, 2008
oh ooooh. . . Am back again after I felt I got cheated on!

Response? HE WAITED WEEKS! Tight W/raps? Yer TEAM HATED BRIEFS! I got customers that FEAN GRADED LEAFS!, Names Trill representin AKS n this 'DUMBS PHONIN THE POUND' so i'll put 'UNKNOWN IN THE GROUND' like CREAMATED PEEPS!!! MFD? Aint a match against dem TOOLS n TOYS! They'll be "on runnin" like how CARS make NOISE! Shots delivered like a BARS POISE!, This 'FELLA bigmodo CHOKE, DUE FOR DRY?' N only if i put a TELESCOPE TO UR EYE' u'll see STARZ BOYS!!!
MFW? Just ya TYPICAL MOBSTERS! With WITTABLE PONDERS! Trill alone? Doin CRITICAL LAUNDERS!
Strapped? A belt buckles when this DUMB SHOWN SOME STEEL' n only time 'UNKNOWNS UNREAL' as if we're talkin MYTHICAL MONSTERS!!! He aint EARNED HIS REP! MFW is a HURD OF VETS! "Trill sick!" Ya'll aint HEARD HIS BEST! N lyrically yer bleeped like my WORDS IS SEX!, bigmodo acts like he 'SIGNS FER SOME LABEL' when his 'LINES ARE UNSTABLE/UN'S TABLE' like he got SERVED HIS DEATH!!!

NEXT!
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Crude(m): 10:41am On Nov 25, 2008
Holy mother of Christ! When is Nairaland gon quit harbouring these fakers, I'm sick a this Site for real y'all

Where 'em real rapheads at; Hybrid, Malthuss, Tianshie, Wordsmith, Mailmalc, Alexpissu, Shaz, Ol'Sync, Saucekidd, Sl$$k/Makavelle, Chiogo and the MRC'S are not left out. . . .Where ya'll at?
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Crude(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2008
@BigModo

bigmodo:

With a pistol i will show you the definition of pain. If you suffer that know that you aint ever gon get wet when it rains. You know the peace talk,

Ohh!!! That was some Southern dope lines, Hmm. . . . . .keep biting homie. . . . .u're tight. . . . .Aint that from;

Artiste;        50cent
Album Title; Get rich or die trying
Track Title;   Heat

Or do u want me to refresh ur memory some more. . . . .just holla
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by AfrknKngs(m): 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2008
Crude:

Holy mother of Christ! When is Nairaland gon quit harbouring these fakers, I'm sick a this Site for real y'all

Where 'em real rapheads at; Hybrid, Malthuss, Tianshie, Wordsmith, Mailmalc, Alexpissu, Shaz, Ol'Sync, Saucekidd, Sl$$k/Makavelle, Chiogo and the MRC'S are not left out. . . .Where ya'll at?

Dude! U 4got Afrknkngs!!! Make sure u include Afrknkngs nxt Time jare!!
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Crude(m): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2008
I aint seen u burst isht jare!!!
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by OldSYNC(m): 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2008
BushBigModo
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by AfrknKngs(m): 12:59am On Nov 26, 2008
Crude:

I aint seen u burst isht jare!!!

Man. . . datz messed up bro. . . Itz cool tho. . . I aint trippin! U kno u wrong 4 that!
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2008
Crude:

@BigModo

Ohh!!! That was some Southern dope lines, Hmm. . . . . .keep biting homie. . . . .u're tight. . . . .Aint that from;

Artiste;        50cent
Album Title; Get rich or die trying
Track Title;   Heat

Or do u want me to refresh ur memory some more. . . . .just holla

For real, the rhymes came from there but others are from my brain. Still wanna trip? Spot another copyright, ain't able to then u r a loser.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2008
OldSYNC:

BushBigModo

Nigga u r just jealous cuz u can't even rhyme a bit. Calling names ain't real rap. Making noise are for fakers like u. I ain't got time for wannabe's like you. Wanna prove you got it? Show it. I am a definition of a rapper, when i split i draw crowds from ny to lagos. And when you do, people starting running like a war has broke out. Nigga come here, sit here, lemme coach, lemme teach ya how to rhyme. I was born with these, i grew up with this.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by OldSYNC(m): 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2008
@ Big M shockedshocked (tHOUGH U AINT RECOGNIZED BUT, )

You saying I aint got ryhmes means Nigerian politicians aint corrupt,
Am just too infected, ill times with bones, no beef coming to your pot,
Am taking charge in the spitting biz, I cremate dead emcees on the spot,
You aint fly but a fly, you truly need coaching most times, because you aint worth a dot,
All your posts aint nothing but derogatory statements of fact,
You's only a little cat, you know you can only bite to catch a little rat,
And mind you am the don dada, am Leo, the biggest of a cats,
My flow just too much to kidnap your prowess, don't start,
I can't see a little boy talking, you're null and void -No CV,
Present on NL like a local actor, seeing himself, for the 1st time on TV,
You's now thinking you want to diss me, am sure you want to kiss me,
Gay m.fcking b*itchy soul, wouldnt you stop, nursery rhymes can't freeze me,
Am like the king of h@ckers, I murdered most NETCEES, am NL's cracker,
I shit on you, tell you waka, you's only a scrap, like nigerian used "VW faka"
Just too corrosive, spit too acidic, you only got into the game, lacking what's basic
You know am more than classic, you's suppose to be careful dealing with rap spirits,

grin  grin
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by chamotex(m): 2:15am On Dec 18, 2008
J UNIT:

big modo, u wack dog, just give up, u in da wrong thread, u don't even know howta rhyme, nigga step down.it'll be a waste of my time to battle you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LMAO!!!

Only on Nairaland . . . . . . . Bigmodo must be a comic
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by HYBRIDX(m): 8:43pm On Dec 18, 2008
**************************ITS GOING DOWN********************************

WATCH OUT FOR THE BATTLE OF THE YEAR STAR WARZ "THE PRO ELITE VERSION 2" TAGGED 'THE SAGA CONTINUES"

TOURNEY COMING UP SOON TO A THREAD NEXT TO YOU . . . . NETCEES SAVE EM BARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 27, 2008
first and foremost, people of the nairaland, i welcome yall to my showbiz, wot u've bin waiting for has finally dropped, here comes my own side of the game for homies that want to ride with me to the finish line. Lyrically inclined for those who hunger for hardcore rap, take a look round nairaland, u spot rappers swinging, hoping, dreaming to get to that hiphop throne, i make a split and i grab the whole fans, none like me exist, they do shit, i do real, i guess we all love this rapstuff, we never gona let it go. I take rap as my hobby, gangsta as my way of life, ain't scared of nairaland fake rappers that claim to be real rappers. I stand firm wherever i am. Lion as the king of the jungle never panic, so why should i shiver? Never, i am here as a megastar and am always gonnabe. Living as a balla aint easy, i take life as it is whichever way it comes, leaning on my hood day and night, keeping my peeps bobbling. Lean front when enemies approach, am always ready to go to war like gb of america.

Attention! Attention!! Big modo is talking, at the same time rapping, hold ur ears and listen to what i got to say. I can impersonate instead my flows draw crowds wherever i go. believe it or not, am hot. Take it or leave it, am the best among all. I spend not more than a day in cell, da next day i aint out, my squad show up for trouble. I run a small clique, they got my back wherever i go, on air, on land, on sea, they feel me, u f-up, they take u. I flow to make yall believe am down to this.
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by lario(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
u askd to start a mo'fcking rap war
but this whole tread is noting but a bore
like adults crying over mamas milk
picking on gals is the only way to swing ur dick
but u cldnt hit a virgin if notredame was d size of ur cronchoh no its big 'quasi' modo with no mojo, just a hunch
il jst leave u with a slice of what mine
freetyle looser u clidnt pull it off if i gave u a lyf time

nw dats rap battle son
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by pureminded: 12:28pm On Dec 27, 2008
lario:

u askd to start a mo'fcking rap war
but this whole tread is noting but a bore
like adults crying over mamas milk
picking on gals is the only way to swing ur privates
but u cldnt hit a virgin if notredame was d size of ur cronchoh no its big 'quasi' modo with no mojo, just a hunch
il jst leave u with a slice of what mine
freetyle looser u clidnt pull it off if i gave u a lyf time

nw that is rap battle son

Kind of Hot but lack Rymzeeee
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by pureminded: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
Huh ! !! !!! The flows here . Big up Lario
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by crudedude(m): 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2008
@bigmodo
i smell wackness in d air
@lario
nice one der, brot a lil life to d thread
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by jessicalcb(f): 7:11pm On Dec 27, 2008
Im about to take all yall back to school insted/
Cause you guys are boring i got drool on the desk/
I think im cool and the best/
But you guys probly think im cruel and a B*tch/

Well I havent battled in a while/
But this is a freestyle/
This aint from no previous file/

But ill burn you like fire/
You wont rap anymore youll be a little shyer, /
But im inspired/
By you guys failure, its making me higher/
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by gamertag: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2008
who's CRUDEDUDE?

Immature lines, JESSICA,
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by jessicalcb(f): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2008
just turned 13, take it easy gamertag,
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by crudedude(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2008
@gamertaq
m new here mahn.wuz just airin ma tots.sup?
Re: Who want to Start A Rap War? by Crude(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2008
Who is my Namesake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cassidy Vs Meek Mills ... Rap Battle Brought Back To Life / Night Of Horror!!! (episode 1) Darkrebel Vs Bars / My Text Battle Bible-critics Is Encouraged.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.