Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,260 members, 7,826,017 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? (1079 Views)

Why Are The PHCN In My Area So Useless / How Is Electricity Supply After Final Take Over / 24hrs Light In Ibadan, How Is Electricity In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Muyogoa: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
The Nigerian government last year november handed over the power sector to the private companies with the hope of providing more energy to the power sector of Nigeria. Have you been experiencing a meaningful impact of this private sector in your area yet?
Please, if you view this thread, just do this nation a favour by telling us the electricity condition in your area. It may go a long way. Mention the area and the private company in charge(optional).
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Ayo081(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nw enjoys 18-19hrs.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
Billyonaire - Reporting from Chevron Environs, Lekki. Electricity is surprisingly optimal, although I have 24/7 electricity courtesy if solar panels/inverter/automatic genset, I have witnessed great improvement in PPS, between 16-18hrs daily.

3 Likes

Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Muyogoa:
The Nigerian government last year november handed over the power sector to the private companies with the hope of providing more energy to the power sector of Nigeria. Have you been experiencing a meaningful impact of this private sector in your area yet?
no impact at all, it was even better when it was called NEPA.
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Muyogoa: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ayo081:
Nw enjoys 18-19hrs.
your area?
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by briantext(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Just recently
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Dmouthed(m): 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
In my Area at Mangoro, Ikeja, light is a little thing away from 24hrs. Power supply has greatly increased.

If you know somebody in that area you can call to confirm and get back to us here.
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Muyogoa: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
wilsondave:
no impact at all, it was even better when it was called NEPA.
your area?
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by yungEX(m): 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
satelite town area 20 hours electricity . very regular but no constant
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
I jst hope those ghanian cows do not quote this comment. But the truth is this. I ve been having just 3hrs of electricity per day from the Benin power distributors. I cannot beat my chest and say i am enjoying what i am not enjoying. I love the general government and i am a very vocal supporter of his policies and efforts. but i swear to God i nor get light, my generator dey work like horse every minute, jona! I nor get light oh, why now? Anyway jona till 2020 one extra year as bonus. I am loving the transformation agenda i see on TV.
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Ayo081(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Muyogoa:
your area?
Agege
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Ayo081(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dmouthed:
In my Area at Mangoro, Ikeja, light is a little thing away from 24hrs. Power supply has greatly increased.

If you know somebody in that area you can call to confirm and get back to us here.
same wif Agege.
We be lyk ino ti po ju.mrng-night.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Muyogoa: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ayo081:

same wif Agege.
We be lyk ino ti po ju.mrng-night.
i think the Ikeja electricity distributing company is doing a great job. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Ayo081(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Muyogoa:
i think the Ikeja electricity distributing company is doing a great job. Kudos to them.
#election
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Kolade354(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
overhypedsteve:
I jst hope those ghanian cows do not quote this comment. But the truth is this. I ve been having just 3hrs of electricity per day from the Benin power distributors. I cannot beat my chest and say i am enjoying what i am not enjoying. I love the general government and i am a very vocal supporter of his policies and efforts. but i swear to God i nor get light, my generator dey work like horse every minute, jona! I nor get light oh, why now? Anyway jona till 2020 one extra year as bonus. I am loving the transformation agenda i see on TV.
you are addicted to suffering sespite the fact that u are not enjoying basic amenities yet you are still campaigning for this clueless leader.........FELA as described nigerians suffering and smiling.
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Alphaoscar: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
Thunder fire liars on this thread!!! its been total black out around ijeja stadium area of Abeokuta for more than a week now. we were told something went wrong with the transformer but the funniest thing is that they are still expecting us to contribute 130,000 to repair the transformer. even when the transformer is working fine we barely enjoyed 4hours electricity and never sleep with light at night in that area 5 times I'm the whole of this year. Transformation my ass
Re: How Is Electricity Condition In Your Area So Far? by Muyogoa: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
Alphaoscar:
Thunder fire liars on this thread!!! its been total black out around ijeja stadium area of Abeokuta for more than a week now. we were told something went wrong with the transformer but the funniest thing is that they are still expecting us to contribute 130,000 to repair the transformer. even when the transformer is working fine we barely enjoyed 4hours electricity and never sleep with light at night in that area 5 times I'm the whole of this year. Transformation my ass
Abeokuta is under Ibadan electricity distribution company IBEDC. So it's quite different from that of Ikeja's own

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bishop: Life Here Has Become ‘cheaper Than Salt’ / May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode / $1 Bn Excess Crude Money “missing” As FAAC Meeting Ends In Confusion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.