Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) (943 Views)

Ajimobi's Daughters Stun At Dad's Re-election Campaign- Photos / Dangote's Cement Price Drop Was To Support GEJ's Agenda / INNOSON Donates 21 Buses To Support Gej's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
I won't be surprised if MTN secretly makes donation to GEJ's re-election purse. Why because this telecommunication company will never look for a way to make Nigerians or users of its service happy. They will prefer to cut-off a service that will benefit Nigerians than continue it.

Also in the list are those banks that focus more on milking the already dry cows in Nigeria. They won't hesitate to give you loans at cut-throat interest rate and they will readily bless your account with bank charges that don't legaly and morally exist.

Any company or person that thrives on illegality and corruption in Nigeria will readily support GEJ re-election because they know that doing otherwise will spell doom for them.

Nigerians wake up and shine your eyes.
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by fitzmayowa: 8:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Martins301:
I won't be surprised if MTN secretly makes donation to GEJ's re-election purse. Why because this telecommunication company will never look for a way to make Nigerians or users of its service happy. They will prefer to cut-off a service that will benefit Nigerians than continue it.

Also in the list are those banks that focus more on milking the already dry cows in Nigeria. They won't hesitate to give you loans at cut-throat interest rate and they will readily bless your account with bank charges that don't legaly and morally exist.

Any company or person that thrives on illegality and corruption in Nigeria will readily support GEJ re-election because they know that doing otherwise will spell doom for them.

Nigerians wake up and shine your eyes.

You've got proof for this crap/rants

1 Like

Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:

You've got proof for this crap/rants

Reread the title u slowpoke
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by fitzmayowa: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Martins301:

Am a certified slowpoke

Fixed

1 Like

Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Sorry OP for my outburst. Its because of my mental problem
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by fitzmayowa: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Martins301:

Am a certified nut case, I just got released from yaba left...I promise to take my medication before coming online to quote you or post crap
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:
Now you see how serious my mental case can be
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by fitzmayowa: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Martins301:

I can only blame my doctor/s for releasing me early, little did they know that am still battling with my madness
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
fitzmayowa:
hehehe. Am a clown. I just can't help it
Re: MTN, Others Support GEJ Re-election (opinion) by GenScatter231: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
lmaooo

(1) (Reply)

How Is Collection Of D Permanent Voters Card Going On In Your Area / Some Facts About The Major Contestant For The Presidency Post / Kebbi Deputy Governor, 17 Others Defect To APC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.