Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? (3218 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Photos- House Help Brutally Beaten By Madam / Photos: Woman Brutally Beaten By Husband For Allegedly Greeting Her Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
bennyrazz:
Have you ever seen me with a placard with inscriptions on it saying "bennyrazz supports violence against women??" cuz thats where you are going to but on a second thought, men and women are equal? if a man hits you, hit your own back, why report the matter to the police?
only a coward is afraid of having other men or the law deal with him! If u can man up to beat up a woman u better man up to deal with the consequences that come with it, even if it means dealing with the police!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by beeevan: 10:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
I hope Nigerian police beats him to stupor, the woman is right!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by bebe2(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2014
interesting topic grin grin

as my friend wud say '' as he say e body dey hot nai i call my brothers, make
them come remove am for house''

me: ah ah which ur brother be dat?

her: police of course grin grin

e no get how the man body hot reach, the minute u start to pick fone up, e temperature go cheesy
start to cool down.

an elderly man, once jump garden fence because his wife was dialing police shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by bennyrazz: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
beating up your wife depicts maturity? If u act like a senseless person, its best you be treated like one undecided
do you have any other thing to add?
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:29am On Nov 01, 2014
Yes na...
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by SAMBARRY: 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2014
Mondisweets:
only a coward is afraid of having other men or the law deal with him! If u can man up to beat up a woman u better man up to deal with the consequences that come with it, even if it means dealing with the police!
100 likes

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Kanwulia: 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

*observing only*

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
That's the 'rightest' thing to do, make sure he's in cell for 2 or more days, please make sure it's a cell with those kinda criminals used in Nollywood movies so that he'll be given the beating of his life, with him begging "chairman abeg, I no go ever beat any woman again, abeg sir" grin
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Mamaflex(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
SAMBARRY:
If that is what is what it takes to make him behave like a normal human being, then fine. Having a date with the nigeriann police and spending the night with cockroach, rat and mosquito infested cells and beatings is a very unforgettable experience that will continually remind him to know where to practice his muscles wink

next smiley
Lolzz
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Dheartless: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
senseless person needs to be corrected just as a female on this thread said"she has to be able to woman up to the reactions she wanted"
she was senseless, she got a slap.
she became more senseless by trying to retaliate, she got the beating she wanted.

if I got arrested for correcting a senseless person (that is a crime.)

but I Wount be angry one bit.
why?
because the law ain't gonna kill me.
highest they will lock me up, period.
and worst I may be oppressed by some jail mate"even though I would've done nothing to provoke them (here is another crime again,.because I wasn't senseless to embarrass them with my st*pid mouth)"

what I know is that I have corrected a senseless person.
best case I might even correct those other senseless oppressors in jail.
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by gerastone09(f): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=Dheartless post=27666545]senseless person needs to be corrected just as a female on this thread said"she has to be able to woman up to the reactions she wanted"
she was senseless, she got a slap.
she became more senseless by trying to retaliate, she got the beating she wanted.

if I got arrested for correcting a senseless person (that is a crime.)

but I Wount be angry one bit.
why?
because the law ain't gonna kill me.
highest they will lock me up, period.
and worst I may be oppressed by some jail mate"even though I would've done nothing to provoke them (here is another crime again,.because I wasn't senseless to embarrass them with my st*pid mouth)"

what I know is that I have corrected a senseless person.
best case I might even correct those other senseless oppressors in jail.
cry
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by lilmax(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
I love this....so on the other hand it's right to take your wife to the police station
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Ceedarlin(f): 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I v seen instance where d woman reports 2d elder bro (available inlaw) yet d man didn't talk 2his bro, me think Very right i cAn do same ll not only arrest him i ll even call soldiers on Him if i v 2 must a man pour out his frustration on his woman.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Dynmyt: 11:46am On Mar 04, 2022
bennyrazz:
it is better for a woman to pack her bags and leave her husband when battered than to report the matter to the police. It depicts maturity. My opinion
Will you be the one to accommodate her?
Re: Is It Right For A Wife To Arrest Her Husband because She Was Beaten By Him? by Dynmyt: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
Ceedarlin:
I v seen instance where d woman reports 2d elder bro (available inlaw) yet d man didn't talk 2his bro, me think Very right i cAn do same ll not only arrest him i ll even call soldiers on Him if i v 2 must a man pour out his frustration on his woman.
What if tge said man is a military man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Love.., Look What You Made Me Do! / .MANMEN / Woman Claims She Delivered 7 Children In 1 Year, Says More Com Miracle Or Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.