Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:19 AM

Angry At God - Possible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Angry At God - Possible? (802 Views)

Xtians, Why Do We Shout At God??? / At God's Good Pleasure / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry At God - Possible? by NoContract(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
“I think I was angriest when my father died. The saddest and the angriest. The saddest because he was gone, and I selfishly wanted him back. Angriest because it made me think about how we all have to die and that really made me angry.”
“Angry at what?”
“God, The Spirit, whatever it is that brought us here. I do believe in something. I don’t know what. But I don’t think we’re here because of some accidental chemical reaction. But life is like some toy, or some piece of candy, that God hands to the baby just to snatch it away. I mean, c’mon, did you really have to make us suffer to achieve salvation? Did Eve have to eat the apple? Did Jesus have to suffer on a cross so that we could be forgiven for our sins? You could have just snapped your fingers and forgiven our sins. You’re God. You could have cut out the whole middle part. But you chose to make us suffer. And that makes me angry.”

https://www.facebook.com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735.4429.102099916530784/799981930075909/?type=1&theater

Point or not?
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by Tallesty1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2014
Coming
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by mesoade(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
That is why the yorubas call him "kabiyesi" meaning "unquestionable"
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
I will not comment till Sunday morning
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by finofaya: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
It is possible, it is common even, but it is celestial treason. Lucifer is paying the price till date. The default emotion towards Yahweh should be anger, but stockholm syndrome de worry so many people.

1 Like

Re: Angry At God - Possible? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2014
finofaya:
It is possible, it is common even, but it is celestial treason. Lucifer is paying the price till date. The default emotion towards Yahweh should be anger, but stockholm syndrome de worry so many people.
I can't make head or tail of this post.
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:45am On Nov 01, 2014
I was angry a mosquito yesterday.

I don't think the mosquito cared. So I killed it.
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by finofaya: 6:44am On Nov 01, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

I can't make head or tail of this post.

Me either.
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by theunusualmoon(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
I was angry a mosquito yesterday.

I don't think the mosquito cared. So I killed it.
Even if the mosquito cared,you still needed to make a decision
Re: Angry At God - Possible? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
theunusualmoon:

Even if the mosquito cared,you still needed to make a decision

The mosquito was real.

doG on the other hand...

(1) (Reply)

Appointing A Female Bishop As Bad As Appointing A Gay Bishop?! if not worse / Eight-year Barrenness Destroys! Great Testimonies At Shiloh / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.