Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY (19323 Views)

Divine Prophecies For 2015... By Samsonjude / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Pope Appoints Archbishop John Onaiyekan, 5 Others As Cardinals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2011
Dear Beloved

I come to you in the Name Of Our Lord and Saviour JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH

I am going to prophesy on this Thread to people I have never met before but for everyone here that wants to receive his/her INSTANT PROPHECY On this PROPHETIC THREAD should please have an Open Mind. It is an ONLINE FREE PROPHECY and should not be abuse. You should please Respect each other. 1Thessalonians 5:20:- "DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES"

The Lord in His infinite Mercy told me Last Night that some of you on this PROPHETIC THREAD shall CALL me False Prophet, Anti Christ, insult Me, Hate Me for no Reason, Reject my Word but I shouldn’t Worry because His Begotten Son JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH was also called a False Prophet Years Ago and the Holy Bible confirmed this in Luke 4:24:- THEN HE SAID, "ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.

But for those of you that are wise that will listen to the Voice of God through GODPROPHET shall PROSPER 2Chronicle 20:20:-"SO THEY ROSE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND WENT OUT INTO THE WIDERNESS OF TEKOA; AND AS THEY WENT OUT, JEHOSHAPHAT STOOD AND SAID, "HEAR ME, O JUDAH AND YOU INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM: BELIEVE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND YOU SHALL BE ESTABLISHED; BELIEVE HIS PROPHETS AND YOU SHALL PROSPER"

Here is another Biblical Verse about PROPHECY:

1Corinthians 15:5-9:- "I WISH YOU ALL SPOKE WITH TONGUES, BUT EVEN MORE THAT YOU PROPHESIED; FOR HE WHO PROPHESIES IS GREATER THAN HE WHO SPEAKS WITH TONGUES, UNLESS INDEED HE INTERPRETS, THAT THE CHURCH MAY RECEIVE EDIFICATION.

BUT NOW, BRETHREN, IF I COME TO YOU SPEAKING WITH TONGUES, WHAT SHALL I PROFIT YOU UNLESS I SPEAK TO YOU EITHER BY REVELATION, BY KNOWLEDGE, BY PROPHESYING, OR BY TEACHING.

EVEN THINGS WITHOUT LIFE, WHETHER FLUTE OR HARP, WHEN THEY MAKE A SOUND, UNLESS THEY MAKE A DISTINCTION IN THE SOUNDS, HOW WILL IT BE KNOWN WHAT IS PIPED OR PLAYED?"

FOR IF THE TRUMPET MAKES AN UNCERTAIN SOUND, WHO WILL PREPARE FOR BATTLE?

SO LIKEWISE YOU, UNLESS YOU UTTER BY THE TONGUE WORDS EASY TO UNDERSTAND, HOW WILL IT BE KNOWN WHAT IS SPOKEN? FOR YOU WILL BE SPEAKING INTO THE AIR."
WHAT IS PROPHECY?

PROPHECY is the power (Gift/Grace) to foretell the future. PROPHECY can never be taught in Schools OR Homes because it is written in Jeremiah 1:5:- "BEFORE I FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB I KNEW YOU; BEFORE YOU WERE BORN I SANCTIFIED YOU; I ORDAINED YOU A PROPHET TO THE NATIONS.” I was 9 Years then and my Elder Brother was 12 Years when I PROPHESY that on 2004 he will Travel to USA via AMERICA VISA LOTTERY. 2004, my Elder Brother Travelled to the UNITED STATE OF AMERICA (USA) via AMERICA VISA LOTTERY and he is still there till Now just exactly as I described it

WHO IS GODPROPHET

GODPROPHET is a Man of God who tells people what God wants, intends and GODPROPHET has the Grace to Reveal the future Accurately without the use of any DIVINATION TOOLS Like Oracle, Cowries, Stones, Candles, Mirrors, Water regardless of Time and Space.

GODPROPHET is my Naira land Username

Now, discover what Next Month hold for You, Discover what 2012 Hold for You and believe me, the Revelations are Priceless, know things that await you in the Years to come and Lots more,  PROPHECY can help you find your way back to God. The Bible Says in Proverbs 29:18:- "WHERE THERE IS NO VISION, THE PEOPLE PERISH: BUT HE THAT KEEPETH THE LAW, HAPPY IS HE."

The challenge is to dare, to Know, to Will and sometimes to Keep Silent, Listening to the ANSWERS. PROPHECY is a Doorway, a Portal to the SPIRITUAL WORLD. Matthew 10:41a:- "HE THAT RECEIVETH A PROPHET IN THE NAME OF A PROPHET SHALL RECEIVE A PROPHET REWARD"

DIVINE PROPHECY will change your LIFE for BETTER, make no MISTAKE about that

NIGERIA DIVINE PROPHECIES

* The lord said because Nigeria have forsaken me, There will be more Bomb Blast in Nigeria

* The lord also said that there will be another Plane Crash in NIGERIA

* There will still be another Bomb Blast in Lagos. This Bomb Blast will create fear in Nigerians

* The Lord also said, because of the High level of Corruptions in Nigeria, He will strike Nigeria with another Violent Bloody Clash. The Earth shall drink Blood, the air shall blackened and the rivers shall change it colour so that ye shall know I am the Lord your God. I changeth not!

* The Lord said, before this Year runs out, Nigeria shall sign BIG International Contract that will profit HER if SHE change HER sinful ways

* A top Nigerian Figure will DIE from now to December 30th. Tributes will be made and that day will be a Sorrowful Day for most Nigerians

* In the Future, a Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be EXPOSED of being a man-lover

* Thus says the Lord God of Host, More Natural Disasters shall strike NIGERIA if SHE refuse to change HER sinful ways

* Lagos Base Artist will carry an INTERNATIONAL AWARD from now to 193 days

* There will be massive adjustment in Nigeria Banking Sector

* Please, let Join Hands Together and Pray for Our Great Country NIGERIA. “Nigeria you are BLESS in JESUS Name – Amen!”

INDIVIDUAL DIVINE PROPHECIES

* The Lord said that the first 83 Persons to read this PROPHETIC THREAD are DIVINELY FAVOURED from now henceforth and TOYIN is among them

* The Lord is talking to you, you are having MARITAL PROBLEMS. Why are you Complaining? When you know, you are the cause of your MARITAL PROBLEMS. May the Lord have Mercy on you

* Hi, your Healing has been approved. So, go to a HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you OR log on to www.Godcardinals.org for your Healing

* The Lord is Talking to you, You are from a POLYGAMOUS and Wicked family. The Breeze of Reconciliation has come upon your family. Bye Gone will be bye Gone from now henceforth

* Ade, Be HAPPY. The lord has heard your CRY. Your MIRACLE is on the way

* The Lord is Talking to you, you that the SPIRIT OF DEATH is harassing, even in your dreams, you see dead people, coffins, Grave, People chasing you with weapons. You need DELIVERANCE right now. Please, Go to a HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you OR Log on to www.Godcardinals.org for Your DELIVERANCE

* The reason why God has not answered your prayer “Sister ROSE-MARRY” is because you possess the spirit of UNFORGIVENESS. ROSE-MARRY, Please forgive your offenders so that your MIRACLE will manifest instantly

* There is a sister on this PROPHETIC THREAD that is Dark in Complexion whether she use cream to lighter up her skin OR not but her true colour is Black/Chocolate. You have inferiority complex. This was as a result of people laughing at you whether you are aware of it OR not. Please, Fast 6am to 6pm this Friday and Pray for the SPIRIT OF BOLDNESS. Read Psalm 125:1-5.

* There is an outpour of Supernatural Breakthrough on a brother believing God for a MIRACLE. The lord said, this is your SEASON OF GREATNESS

* There is a Sister that is light in Complexion, you are currently reading this Sentence. You have UNCLEAN SPIRITS and these Spirits are EVIL. Consciously OR Unconsciously, you have some Demonic Powers. You know yourself; I am Talking to you right now. There is Alphabet "O" in one of your name. JESUS loves you and HE is ready to forgive you and Deliver you. Please, Go to a HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you OR Log on to www.Godcardinals.org for Your total DELIVERANCE

* The Lord is talking to a Stubborn Brethren HERE reading this PROPHETIC THREAD. Your Stubbornness has made you to pass through Hard Times. Hope you have learnt a GREAT LESSON?

* The Lord said, you shouldn't Travel but if you ignore this PROPHECY and Travel. You will not return the way you left

* The Lord is Talking to you right now. You are on this PROPHETIC THREAD and Reading this Sentence right. The Lord said you are intellectually Sound but you are DEAD Spiritually. You argue a lot and will never take NO for an answer. You have insulted ME (GOD) and i shall smite you with all my Wrath and Anger. I will erase your name from the surface of the EARTH and from the BOOK OF LIFE

* The Lord said, There are Brethren on this PROPHETIC THREAD that are Over Ambitious but lazy. They will post on this PROPHETIC THREAD, asking me to reveal Locations of Hidden Treasures for their selfish interest. This is their own standard for Validating Divine Prophecies. The Lord said WOE to you, that from now henceforth your hands are Cursed Forever

* There are 52 Persons on this forum that the Devil and it Agents have messed their SLEEP. Whenever they sleep, they are molested spiritually by an invisible being as in Strangling them OR been beaten by this Being. Please, Go to a HOLY GHOST filled Church close to you OR log on to www.Godcardinals.org for deliverance right now. If you stubbornly refuse this Deliverance, you might Sleep and never wakeup. A lot of People have died in their SLEEP. He that have ear let him Hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying

* Uche, You are from the Southern - Eastern Part of Nigeria. The Lord said you should abolish that thought in your Mind right now before it is too late.

* There are more than 6 Ladies on this PROPHETIC THREAD that are afflicted with Shameful/Laughable Sickness. Your Deliverance and Healing is Now. JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH is interested in your Case

* Your Name is Archbishop Smart, Your Naira land Username is Lucifer,  Tall, light in complexion, Bar Headed, Small ears. There is a scar on your chest and this was as a result of the Accident You had on FRIDAY 31/12/1999 Your Church address is at No 280 Airport Road. In Real Life you are a PRIEST OF GOD but on the Internet you are a SATANIST. The lord said I should warn you of your Double Identity.
Pray for forgiveness and deceit from this path OR Else You will be Strike by Complete Blindness. You cant Serve GOD and SATAN at the same time. JESUS is Lord!

* Contract worth =N=28,000000 (Twenty Eight Million Naira) will be allocated to this Oceanic Bank Account Number 0890001012363 on Monday February 2016 and the Owner Name on this Account is Poke Titus. You base in Abuja and your user name on Naira land begins with "PRAYER". The lord has answered your prayer. Remember to pay your tithe.

There is a Medical Doctor on this FORUM reading this PROPHETIC THREAD. Your real name is Dr Christopher Ayodele and your Naira land user name begins with "DR". You are short, slim, gap toothed and you smoke Marijuana every Sunday. The real name of your wife name is Oluchi, an Igbo lady and she is dark in complexion. Both of you have been married for 2 Years now but no babies. Both of you have done 5 different Medical Test but the results of these Medical Test reveals that both of you are HEALTHY and are fit to produce babies. "Thus says the Lord because Your Hands are stained with the blood of the innocent (A-B-O-R-T-I-O-N), there will be no Cry of a baby in your Household

You real name is Paul Kolawole but your Naira land user name ends with naira. You are handsome, 6 feet Tall, dark, Slim, Egoistic, Broad Nose. You are from a Wealthy Home. Monday 1st of March 2004, You Survive a Fatal Motor Accident at Aba - Owerri Road that Took the Life of 10 Persons. A Beautiful Baby Girl was Burnt Beyond recognition but there was no scratch on your skin. You Vowed to share this wonderful Testimony but you haven't fulfill that Vow till now. This is Your Time to fulfill Your Vow Right Now

Mrs Olabisi Adebayo, You are definitely going to put on a Brown Skirt and a Red Shirt when reading this PROPHETIC THREAD. You are Fat, Huge, Dark, Hairy and Kind. Your naira land user name ends with "HEN". The lord has commanded your debtor Chief Ayedi to pay =N=8, 000000 (Eight Million Naira) into your FCMB Account No 033101056072001 on 9th of September 2011. Remember to pay your Tithe.

* Accountant Ogbonna Bright, 18th December is your Birth day. You will be Putting on white Material Trouser and Black T-Shirt when Reading this PROPHETIC THREAD. You are 51 Years Old but not yet Married because of your wayward Lifestyle. You are depress right now because of this problem. Your Parent are really worried because you are the first Child in the family. Ikenna, Your immediate Younger Brother Children are Grown up now. The Lord said "BOLA" Your Neighbor, No 4 Poultry Road is Your Future Wife.

* Mrs Mercy Crimson Balogun, Your Phone No is 07053220529, Your email is mercycrimson@yahoo.com and your password is *********,  You are a WITCH. The Lord in his infinite Mercy want to Deliver you Right Now from the Spirit of Witchcraft and Heal Your 11 Years Sow on your Right Leg that refuse to respond to Treatment as a Result of Your Atrocities. Go to any Holy Ghost filled Church close to you OR log on to www.Godcardinals.org for confession of sins and be Delivered/Instantly Healed

Now, for everyone that have posted on SANTANIC/DEMONIC THREAD should go for DELIVERANCE OR should be ready to bear the Terrible Consequences. Weather you believe in God OR not you breathe his loving air that He Created. Fire doesn’t look at the face of a new born baby before burning it. Most people attract terrible curses knowingly OR unknowingly but ignorance is not an excuse. He that have ear, let him hear what the Spirit of the lord is saying.

A boy at Monte Carlo, Benin City was emailed the SPIRIT of Madness from an India Man and the boy after reading his email became MAD instantly, right there at the Cyber Cafe. Feel free to enquire about the above statements and PROPHECIES. There are POWERS but God power is Superior.

SALVATION

If you are a sinner, please Say the following prayer out loud, believe it from your heart, and you will be saved.

Dear Father,

I now believe that Jesus Christ is Your only begotten Son, that He came to our earth in the flesh and died on the cross to take away all of my sins and the sins of this world. I believe that Jesus Christ then rose from the dead on the third day to give all of us eternal life.

Lord Jesus,

I now confess to You all of the wrong and sinful things I have ever done in my life. I ask that You please forgive Me and wash away all of my sins by the blood that You have personally shed for me on the cross. I am now ready to accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. I now ask that You come into my life and live with Me for all of eternity.

Father, Jesus – I now believe that I am truly saved and born again.

Thank you Father.
Thank you Jesus.

Hallelujah, You are now a born again. I await your Responds

God Bless You

Your Humble Prophet
(GODPROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by KrazyHen: 1:23pm On Sep 01, 2011
hi,i am madam bisi adebayo aka big mama.first and foremost,i claim the money.godprophet,plz answer this question_how did u know i must read this topic?the most amazing thing is that i am on brown skirt and red shirt.do anyone know anything concearning this god cadinals ministry?is it a white garment church?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by princepee: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2011
Grt prophet, prophecy 4 me
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2011
the problem with prophecies nowadays is that prophets do no carry blackberries otherwise they would know the, they are jut exact date and time and BB all their members with a message. they are just there with silly wooden staffs and overgrown rasta and dirty beard tongue
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by LuciferMan: 9:57pm On Sep 01, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by SwagBoy1: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2011
Whatzup Nairaland

Godprophet, prophet TB joshua, tunde bankare which of these men of God prophecy are more accurate? I heard the world is coming to an end by 2012?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
Posted by: Swag Boy

Whatzup Nairaland

Godprophet, prophet TB joshua, tunde bankare which of these men of God prophecy are more accurate? I heard the world is coming to an end by 2012?

Beloved Swag Boy, i am just a mere mortal. please stop comparing me with other men of God. The world is not coming to an end by 2012.

Hey prophet

You were actually talking to me in the above prophecy and i must confess you are indeed gifted. please, how do i get spiritual powers? I have read the bible from genesis to revelation, i have fasted, prayed, performed lots of charity but i still cant bost of any supernatural powers. Thats why i joined THE CHURCH OF SATAN on-line. To know the mysteries of life. please pm me urgently!!!

Luciferman

Beloved luciferman, all powers on Earth, under the Earth and above the Earth belongs to Jesus. So, ask Jesus for Powers

Posted by: lagerwhenindoubt

the problem with prophecies nowadays is that prophets do no carry blackberries otherwise they would know the, they are jut exact date and time and BB all their members with a message. they are just there with silly wooden staffs and overgrown rasta and dirty beard

Beloved Lager, dont be quick to judge. All prophets are not the same

Posted by: princepee

Grt prophet, prophecy 4 me

Beloved princepee, Your prophecy is on my first Post on this Thread

Posted by: Krazy Hen

hi,i am madam bisi adebayo aka big mama.first and foremost,i claim the money.godprophet,plz answer this question_how did u know i must read this topic?the most amazing thing is that i am on brown skirt and red shirt.do anyone know anything concearning this god cadinals ministry?is it a white garment church?

Beloved krazy hen, GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY is a prophetic pentocoastal church and not a white garment church
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by KrazyHen: 3:33am On Sep 04, 2011
proph,thanks for your prompt answer.please has anyone here on nairaland contacted this www.godcardinals.org and what was your findings because i am very curious about prophecies?adupe, big mama adebisi olabayo.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PhatBooty(f): 7:07am On Sep 04, 2011
Naira land

Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What kind of prophet will call Peoples address and phone number?Did prophets in the bible/Koran call peoples house addressess and phone numbers when prophesying?Make i do make i go wash me eye well well with coconut water mix with cele water,ijebu garri and juju sangrikpa jari so that i go dey see well well.Igo even fit tell Pastor AIO him color of sheet wey odu ifa sheet hehehehehehehe  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Phat Woony
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2011
Wow. What astonishing prophecies!

* The lord said because Nigeria have forsaken me, There will be more Bomb Blast in Nigeria

* The lord also said that there will be another Plane Crash in NIGERIA

* There will still be another Bomb Blast in Lagos. This Bomb Blast will create fear in Nigerians

* The Lord also said, because of the High level of Corruptions in Nigeria, He will strike Nigeria with another Violent Bloody Clash. The Earth shall drink Blood, the air shall blackened and the rivers shall change it colour so that ye shall know I am the Lord your God. I changeth not!

* The Lord said, before this Year runs out, Nigeria shall sign BIG International Contract that will profit HER if SHE change HER sinful ways

* A top Nigerian Figure will DIE from now to December 30th. Tributes will be made and that day will be a Sorrowful Day for most Nigerians

* In the Future, a Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be EXPOSED of being a man-lover

* Thus says the Lord God of Host, More Natural Disasters shall strike NIGERIA if SHE refuse to change HER sinful ways

* Lagos Base Artist will carry an INTERNATIONAL AWARD from now to 193 days

* There will be massive adjustment in Nigeria Banking Sector

This is hilarious.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2011
@ prophet d site u gave is not opening.please could u drop a phone number or any email so we can discuss in private.Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Iranoladun(f): 10:19am On Sep 04, 2011
@prophet
Where is my own prophecy?
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by LoveKing(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2011
smh!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2011
The individual prophecies just show how easy it is to Google anyone of us here.
But this one indicates to me the OP is just having a joke
A boy at Monte Carlo, Benin City was emailed the SPIRIT of Madness from an India Man and the boy after reading his email became MAD instantly, right there at the Cyber Cafe. Feel free to enquire about the above statements and PROPHECIES. There are POWERS but God power is Superior.

It sounds more like the India man sent the wrong MTCN. wink
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2011
Re: Blood Prophecies
« #8 on: Yesterday at 07:07:04 AM » 

Phat Booty
« #8 on: Yesterday at 07:07:04 AM »
Naira land

Wonders shall never end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What kind of prophet will call Peoples address and phone number?Did prophets in the bible/Koran call peoples house addressess and phone numbers when prophesying?Make i do make i go wash me eye well well with coconut water mix with cele water,ijebu garri and juju sangrikpa jari so that i go dey see well well.Igo even fit tell Pastor AIO him color of sheet wey odu ifa sheet hehehehehehehe         

Phat Woony

PA1982 (f)
« #9 on: Yesterday at 08:39:53 AM » 
Wow. What astonishing prophecies!
This is hilarious.

LoveKing (m)
« #12 on: Yesterday at 10:28:22 AM »
smh!

Beloved Phat Booty, LoveKing (m) and PA1982 (f)
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Free Prophecies Online At God Cardinals Ministry

I am going to prophesy on this Thread to people I have never met before but for everyone here that wants to receive his/her INSTANT PROPHECY On this PROPHETIC THREAD should please have an Open Mind. It is an ONLINE FREE PROPHECY and should not be abuse. You should please Respect each other. 1Thessalonians 5:20:- "DO NOT DESPISE PROPHECIES"

The Lord in His infinite Mercy told me Last Night that some of you on this PROPHETIC THREAD shall CALL me False Prophet, Anti Christ, insult Me, Hate Me for no Reason, Reject my Word but I shouldn’t Worry because His Begotten Son JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH was also called a False Prophet Years Ago and the Holy Bible confirmed this in Luke 4:24:- THEN HE SAID, "ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, NO PROPHET IS ACCEPTED IN HIS OWN COUNTRY.

suggary (f)
« #10 on: Yesterday at 10:12:59 AM »
@ prophet d site u gave is not opening.please could u drop a phone number or any email so we can discuss in private.Hope to hear from you soon.

Beloved suggary

But for those of you that are wise that will listen to the Voice of God through GODPROPHET shall PROSPER 2Chronicle 20:20:-"SO THEY ROSE EARLY IN THE MORNING AND WENT OUT INTO THE WIDERNESS OF TEKOA; AND AS THEY WENT OUT, JEHOSHAPHAT STOOD AND SAID, "HEAR ME, O JUDAH AND YOU INHABITANTS OF JERUSALEM: BELIEVE IN THE LORD YOUR GOD, AND YOU SHALL BE ESTABLISHED; BELIEVE HIS PROPHETS AND YOU SHALL PROSPER"

Here is my phone number +234(0)8034587605 and +234(0)8053259845

godprophesy at yahoo.com

God Bless You

Your Humble Prophet
(GODPROPHET)

[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2011
I hope you're not posting up copyrighted material, Godprophet!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 9:41am On Sep 05, 2011
Posted by: PA1982
Insert Quote
I hope you're not posting up copyrighted material, Godprophet!

Dear Beloved

The Answer you and others seek is on google. google is your best friend. Please google my PROPHECIES words to words and get back to me on this forum and i will be highly honoured to hear from you.

God Bless You

Your Humble Prophet
(GODPROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by temi2010(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2011
hhhhhhhhhh
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by prayerDKNY: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2011
thank you jesus for the prophecy
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by tegax(m): 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
Dear Prophet, i need some candid advice about my life and decisions i'm about to take presently. I really am confused about the choice i'm about to make right now. Please help me by replying to my text. Thanks
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by HISchild: 5:04pm On Sep 05, 2011
"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." - Psalm 12:6

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." - Proverbs 30:5-6

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17 -

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19

and since the completion of the holy Bible, GOD's infallible word, there is no additional prophecy outside of the Bible, it absolutely cannot be trusted as GOD's word. Speaking the word of GOD, by HIS grace, from the holy Bible, faithfully is prophecy.

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."- Revelation 19:10
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by NnaNna4(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2011
I have never been impressed or say my attention captured by prophesies but this Godprophet seems to be particular and specific about time wear phon no.address accnt no. bank name first name and surname. well I believe you.

I will believe you more if say three accurate things about me. There are so many so called prophets who have no job but say sweet things about people and end up deceiving them and also collecting material things.

some prophet start by telling you that your family member is the reason for your particular situation and gbam! war begins in the house just because of fake prophets. I have suffered because of that and no falling for any1 yet. do my prayers my self .it works afterall.

till hear from you
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PhatBooty(f): 5:59am On Sep 06, 2011
the dream i had last night was very terrible.it was the worstest dream of my life.i found myself swimming inside an ocean of hot boiling oil with an undescribable pains.whenever i scream for help,i drank hot boiling.i strugle with all my power to swim but i was too heavy and i started sinkin inside the endless hot oil ocean.i watch my flesh and my internal organs melt helplessly.the weirdest part of it was that my bones,skulls,eye balls also melted and i suddenly woke up from the dream and i notice blood were driping from my nose physically and the driping have not stop till this very moment and i have never experience this kind of sickness neither have my family experience it.@op,is this a demonic attack or is this a natural sickness or is this because i talked bad of you?as i am typing this on my desktop the blood is still driping on my lap.so i use my left hand to hold the cloth against my nose.i feel serious headache inside my skull,it seems as if they are poundin my skull.this is not a joke,i am very serious.baba God abeg forgive me,i nor wan die ooh.blood were driping from my nose physically and the driping have not stop till this very moment and i have never experience this kind of sickness neither have my family experience it.@op,is this a demonic attack or is this a natural sickness or is this because i talked bad of you?as i am typing this on my desktop the blood is still driping on my lap.so i use my left hand to hold the cloth against my nose.i feel serious headache inside my skull,it seems as if they are poundin my skull.this is not a joke,i am very serious.baba God abeg forgive me,i nor wan die ooh.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by PA1982(f): 8:52am On Sep 06, 2011
Phat Booty- Get to a doctor!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by NnaNna4(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2011
Look like your cup is near full.

you will be alright but until you kneel down and ask for forgiveness you will have your consciences hot and fear-full.

Seriously to be honest, that is a perfect description of hell. that boiling oil is sulfur.

The lake of sulfur only exist in hell.

please do me a favor and read THE REVELATION OF HELL/HEAVEN by mary k baxter.

please whenever you bleed like this you don't sit upright. just slide yourself with some cold water/ice-water padded over your fore-head. it will help with the bleeding and migraine.

the pain you felt and the scream all raised your blood pressure!!
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2011
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by dorox(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2011
This guy is a scam and phat booty is either in on the scam or the same person as the op
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2011
i
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Godprophet: 12:44am On Sep 07, 2011
Dear Beloved

Posted by: Phat Booty
Insert Quote
the dream i had last night was very terrible.it was the worstest dream of my life.i found myself swimming inside an ocean of hot boiling oil with an undescribable pains.whenever i scream for help,i drank hot boiling.i strugle with all my power to swim but i was too heavy and i started sinkin inside the endless hot oil ocean.i watch my flesh and my internal organs melt helplessly.the weirdest part of it was that my bones,skulls,eye balls also melted and i suddenly woke up from the dream and i notice blood were driping from my nose physically and the driping have not stop till this very moment and i have never experience this kind of sickness neither have my family experience it.@op,is this a demonic attack or is this a natural sickness or is this because i talked bad of you?as i am typing this on my desktop the blood is still driping on my lap.so i use my left hand to hold the cloth against my nose.i feel serious headache inside my skull,it seems as if they are poundin my skull.this is not a joke,i am very serious.baba God abeg forgive me,i nor wan die ooh.blood were driping from my nose physically and the driping have not stop till this very moment and i have never experience this kind of sickness neither have my family experience it.@op,is this a demonic attack or is this a natural sickness or is this because i talked bad of you?as i am typing this on my desktop the blood is still driping on my lap.so i use my left hand to hold the cloth against my nose.i feel serious headache inside my skull,it seems as if they are poundin my skull.this is not a joke,i am very serious.baba God abeg forgive me,i nor wan die ooh.

Beloved Phat Booty, Job 4:8-9
As I have observed, those who plow evil and those who sow trouble reap it. At the breath of God they are destroyed; at the blast of his anger they perish.

May God have mercy on you in JESUS Mighty Name Amen

Posted by: Nn-a-Nn-a
Insert Quote
Look like your cup is near full.

you will be alright but until you kneel down and ask for forgiveness you will have your consciences hot and fear-full.

Beloved Nn-a-Nn-a, May God Bless You for that Advice

Posted by: konfessor
Insert Quote
hello Gods prophet, peace of the lord be upon you. can i hv a prophesy? i'm patiently waiting.

Beloved konfessor, it is God almighty that gives PROPHECY not me

Posted by: tegax
Insert Quote
Dear Prophet, i need some candid advice about my life and decisions i'm about to take presently. I really am confused about the choice i'm about to make right now. Please help me by replying to my text. Thanks

Beloved tegax, please call me, God have a word for You

Posted by: temi2010
Insert Quote
Hello Prophet, I believe your prophecy,, I believe God is working through you, I hope to gain from the prophet through his prophecy about my life. May God give you a word about me, Please, I need a prophecy, and also about my fiancee and my profession

Beloved temi2010, God bless You for believing that THE KING OF KINGS, THE I AM THAT I AM, THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA still speak to us to this very moment through his PROPHETS. please call me, God have a word for You

Posted by: HISchild
Insert Quote
"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." - Psalm 12:6

"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar." - Proverbs 30:5-6

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.” -2 Timothy 3:16-17 -

"For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book." - Revelation 22:18-19

and since the completion of the holy Bible, GOD's infallible word, there is no additional prophecy outside of the Bible, it absolutely cannot be trusted as GOD's word. Speaking the word of GOD, by HIS grace, from the holy Bible, faithfully is prophecy.

"And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy."- Revelation 19:10

Beloved HISchild, I like the Book of Revelations but you need a divine insight to really understand it Mysteries. Stop limiting God, even Animals speak to testify to the glory of God. Numbers 22:30 The donkey said to Balaam, "Am I not your own donkey, which you have always ridden, to this day? Have I been in the habit of doing this to you?" "No," he said.

Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is flawless.

Ecclesiastes 1:18 For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.

Psalm 119:130 "The unfolding of Thy words gives light; it gives understanding to the simple."

1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good."

2 Peter 1:20-21 Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation. For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

2 Peter 2:12 "But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish."

Posted by: prayerDKNY
Insert Quote
thank you jesus for the prophecy

Beloved prayerDKNY, Your Blessing is permanent in JESUS Name

Posted by: dorox
Insert Quote
This guy is a scam and phat booty is either in on the scam or the same person as the op

Posted by: Godprophet
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Insert Quote
Dear Beloved

Beloved dorox

Proverbs 29:23 A man's pride brings him low, but a man of lowly spirit gains honor.

Proverbs 29:27 “An unjust man is an abomination to the just: and he that is upright in the way is abomination to the wicked.”

John 15:6 "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."

Matthew 5:11-12

11 "Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.

12 "Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

dorox May God have Mercy on you

Posted by: konfessor
Insert Quote
i have tried and tested the God prophet, and true to my initial intuition, he is for real.trust me guys, i know what im talking. and for the records, he told me about 4 accurate things about myself and he named names in my case. but above all, all Glory we return to God almighty and to Jesus Christ our lord.

Beloved konfessor, Every curse Pronounced inwardly Against Your Destiny, Be Destroyed Right Now in the Name of Jesus. Thanks for the Testimony and i use the means to ask All my callers who have experience DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY on Phone Regardless of Distance and Space to Testify on this PROPHETIC THREAD so that the Faith of the faithless will be heightened. As You do so, May God in his infinite Wisdom continue to Bless You and Your Family in JESUS Mighty Name i Pray Amen.

God Bless You

Your Humble Prophet
(GODPROPHET)
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 07, 2011
hi guys i met with godprophet today.He prayed and prophesied 4 me without collecting a dime from me.He is an anointed servant of God.just give him a call.a trial will convice u.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 07, 2011
@Godprophet: Amen!!! thanks and God bless your ministry in jesus name.
Re: DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY by dorox(m): 4:36am On Sep 07, 2011
Some of you guys are so gullible. When are you people going to grow up and start using that brain of yours instead of readily believing every tall tale you that comes your way and accepting them as fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye: 'You Will Attend The Funeral Of Those That Want You Dead"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.