Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

A Leader Or A Politician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Leader Or A Politician (1228 Views)

Picture Of A Politician Dressed, And Campaign In Chelsea Kits. / What's Tinubu's Role In APC? Chairman, Leader Or Godfather??? / Accept Yoruba Leader Or Leave Lagos-Igbo Traders Warned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Leader Or A Politician by raldsfield(m): 8:52am On Aug 05, 2006
With 2007 around the corner we have to ask questions, and even more questions.

We have all seen what politician have to offer, is their any thing else they have to show us. Haven't we seen it all

Do we really need a politician? or do we need a Leader

Look around the country today, all the elected seats are filled with politicians.

I did not study Political Science in school, how does one become a politician? angry

Where do we draw a line between being a Leader and Politician

There is only one credible leader in the list and group of politicians, I will group them they way I reason, I could be wrong and I stand to be corrected

IBB Politician

Buhari Politician

Atiku Politician

Marwa Politician

Oshiomole Politician

Okotie UNKNOWN

Duke Politician

Okonjo-Iweala UNKNOWN

Obasanjo Super Politician

Odili Politician

Utomi LEADER
Re: A Leader Or A Politician by buchio7(m): 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2006
What we need is leadership. Someone who inspires ppl to follow him by his words and actions. Someone who has vision,energy and youth that can lead a team of similar traits to formulate and implement agendas/policies that will unite,impact positively on the lives of the populace.

As for the list above i would only pick out 2 ppl who in my opinion COULD be the people we need. They are duke and okonjo-iweala. Why? Duke is young,dynamic and has vision. You just need to visit different parts of cross-river to see this and he has to his credit assembled a team of ppl who share in his passion to deliver.

Okonjo-iweala is also in this category asides from the age factor but she is a woman with a difference because she puts her money where her mouth is unlike other women in this administration. She has the education,proffessionalism and exposure to make an impact in leadership.
Re: A Leader Or A Politician by vigasimple(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2009
Give me a LEADER anyday anytime, he will sort out the politics and politcian. he will put them in their places. See what OBAMA did during his campaign and since assuming office. He has only being in office 5 months( 20th january - today 18th June 2009).

American and the world economy have at least take a breather from going into depression. We in Nigeria have unfortunately have a President who
2 years into his 4year term still has no specific direction or accomplishment other than singing 7 POINTLESS AGENDA and VISIONLESS 2020. Comedians are even saying let him do 1 POINT AGENDA.

LEADERSHIP IS EVERYTHING, POLITICIANS ARE NOTHING

(1) (Reply)

The President Can Comes From Anywhere / What Is Adedibu's Role In Oyo State? / Pdp Ticket Zoned To The North: Am I The Only One That Thinks It Is Ridicolous:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.