Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide (867 Views)

It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon / AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat / Merlin Makers-it Took Us 5years To Become Celebrities {pics From Behind D" Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide by jaybossYBNL(m): 2:51am On Nov 01, 2014
Award winning rapper, Olamide said it took him overnight to write the verses of his hit track "Durosoke"

I have always had Durosoke since when I recorded the YBNL album. The song didn’t just make the album. It took me overnight close to four or five hours to write the song.”

He also said if he wishes to listen to rap, he always go for Jay Z.

“If I want to listen to English rap I will rather buy a Jayz CD because no matter how good you are at speaking English you can never sound like an
American. I still believe in indigenous hip- hop and I think it’s the future of Nigerian music.”

www.jayboss..com/2014/10/it-took-me-four-to-five-hours-to-write.html?m=1

Re: It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide by mperoakeem(m): 3:16am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide by bunmioguns(m): 3:53am On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin
Re: It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide by hatux: 7:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Okay. But Op' that's an old picture, the guy don frosh pass this nah..
Re: It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write "Durosoke"-Olamide by Aikon: 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
jaybossYBNL:
Award winning rapper, Olamide said it took him overnight to write the verses of his hit track "Durosoke"

I have always had Durosoke since when I recorded the YBNL album. The song didn’t just make the album. It took me overnight close to four or five hours to write the song.”

He also said if he wishes to listen to rap, he always go for Jay Z.

“If I want to listen to English rap I will rather buy a Jayz CD because no matter how good you are at speaking English you can never sound like an
American. I still believe in indigenous hip- hop and I think it’s the future of Nigerian music.”

www.jayboss..com/2014/10/it-took-me-four-to-five-hours-to-write.html?m=1

He should have taken more time so he can come out with something more sensible

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Keira Knightley Goes Topless To Protest Photoshopping / Murder Suspect Says He Killed His Neighbour To Protect Himself / I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.