Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,372 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat (17653 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates His Son, Michael Ike Nicholas' 16th Birthday (photos) / Emeka Ike Celebrates His 50th Birthday With New Photos / Between Emeka Ike And A Mad Woman {pic} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by afegreg: 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nollywood bad boy, Emeka Ike has reacted to the reaction removal of Ibinabo Fiberesima, as president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).

The actor, who has always been against Ibinabo’s enthronement as the guild leader has asked her to bury the idea of appealing the court’s verdict over her victroy.

According to Nigeriafilms.com, the actor disclosed that he gives Ibinabo 24 hours to apologise to the guild and vacate her seat or face being dragged to court again for contempt. Speaking on the threat of appeal made by the seating president Emeka posits that she has no case and points out what it entails to effect an appeal.

“She has not appealed. Do you know what an appeal of a judgment means? The judgment was given on Monday and I ask, ‘has she received a copy of the judgment she wants to appeal at the moment? Don’t insult my integrity. Before you make any appeal, you have to...

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/agn-crisis-latest-emeka-ike-gives-ibinabo-24-hours-to-vacate-seat/

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by VickJames(m): 6:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Its like its not the president they'll give ultimatum to vacate the seat of the president. Ibinabo should show the president how to vacate the seat of presidency.

Will she go to Otuoke? Nope, I think Ketu is closer.

14 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Vivly(f): 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
I hope this AGN will help endorse his dying career.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by pretydiva(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Arosa(m): 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Why Emeka no wan leave Ibinabo alone? shwo!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by steppin: 7:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Emeka Ike, I no understand you again o!
This power tussle has gone too far na!

2 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by sinaj(f): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
oya make him climb d chair na, feel as e de hot...

he finkz itz easy...

1 Like

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
They should take it easy. It's not a do or die thing na.

1 Like

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by edwife(f): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Emeka Ike is taking it too far.Nobody asked you to stop acting,and you are looking for money and power with all your blood.

This man has been restless for years. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ike is one of the few ppl,i respect in that industry.

13 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by angrybird007: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
O
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Dcaliphate(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ibinabo, such a beautiful woman.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by 3direct: 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
He should just settle the stuff na

1 Like

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by justdivine: 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Emeka Ike Pls take it easy ooooooh. Make dem no go kill u.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by ifypoly(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
Who AGN help?
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
God bless Gej

1 Like

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Descartes: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ibinabo should vacate the seat and allow the rule of law to prevail.

14 Likes

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by omanifrank(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
haba
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by WebSurfer(m): 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Tarteenah: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Dunno what to say here!

I don't like Ibinabo! She is a fraud! She has not paid her miss earth queens till date! How did Chinenye even win miss earth?? 2011 I think! Smh! She used the girls to collect money and cudnt even pay them! Shameless woman! Rada telling dem to go to hell and do dia worse!

Kmt! Emeka Ike gat ballz! Ur a real man, fight that biach outta dat seat! Y z she president? Wetin she don act? What can she act? Rubbish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by NetworkProblem: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
emeka ike may not be the best but he is the rightful heir of the throne
sinaj:
oya make him climb d chair na, feel as e de hot...

he finkz itz easy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by kingthreat(m): 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Make we see if him get action like him dey show himself for film. We are watching.

1 Like

Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Eonuegbu25: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Don't take this too Serious
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
What's really the story? undecided
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by reylova: 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
ok o
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Diamond19: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
afegreg:
Nollywood bad boy, Emeka Ike has reacted to the reaction removal of Ibinabo Fiberesima, as president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).

The actor, who has always been against Ibinabo’s enthronement as the guild leader has asked her to bury the idea of appealing the court’s verdict oveTheir

According to Nigeriafilms.com, the actor disclosed that he gives Ibinabo 24 hours to apologise to the guild and vacate her seat or face being dragged to court again for contempt. Speaking on the threat of appeal made by the seating president Emeka posits that she has no case and points out what it entails to effect an appeal.

“She has not appealed. Do you know what an appeal of a judgment means? The judgment was given on Monday and I ask, ‘has she received a copy of the judgment she wants to appeal at the moment? Don’t insult my integrity. Before you make any appeal, you have to...

Link in...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/agn-crisis-latest-emeka-ike-gives-ibinabo-24-hours-to-vacate-seat/

Their headache not mine
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by Rick9(m): 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mehn this Babe Ibinabo mehn she is damn Cute Oh,
Last Bullet -------- >

I just made FP mehn this is so good. #Dancing_Shoki
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by loomer: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
ALL UNA FOR NOLLYWOOD BRAINS DE TOUCH
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by victorbasse(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
....how does ds stop jonathan frm riging d next eletions....smsh
Re: AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat by halfcurrent(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder o

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Queen" - Simi Stuns For International Womens Day (photos) / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour / Teni Featured On Vogue Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.