Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post (23463 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / Northern Political Leaders Ask Jonathan To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by condralbede(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
ok....what becomes the faith of ihediohaI thought when d speaker is being impeached the deputy becomes d speaker? well Nigerian politics playing hide n seek game since d time in memorial!!!

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Elan83(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Speakership mantle z on d shulder of Ihedioha d Deputy frm d East. Notin more notin less!
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Ahmed4002(m): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
you see their problem.

kai. naija sha
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Akinsz: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
ichidodo:
Everyone knows thief.nubu sold that position to the gambaris, tis only common place for them to take back their dispensational rights in the next republic 2015....
how did he sell? Did he take it to aba market for sale? Pls, tell how he sold.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Gboliwe: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
I can just imagine the look on the face of Hon. Ihedioha. Lol.

To balance the equation, I think its the right thing to do. Why the VP and the Speaker should be from the same region beats me. Some regions just enjoy monopoly. SMH.

Maama Akande should step up for fairness sake

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
am only wishing him more success in life.... because without him you wont be here using the whole on ur head wrongly
0merta:

You sure have dreams of fucckin' Seun!

Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by jamace(m): 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
soroptimist:
Foolish SW leaders whose gods are their bellies!

Pray what is the specific democratic dividend that is attached to being a Speaker except for the bragging right

Tambuwal remains the Spealer FYI
On highlighted, my brother look beyond your nose. What is happening is a grand plan by the North to capture power come 2015. Being a speaker means a lot to the north as it serves as morale booster to mobilise the almajaris to vote en masse for their own (Tambuwal and invariably APC) who is in exalted position.
It is a pity that most of us are still politically sleeping while our brothers in the North are building their future political empire.
SW carry go o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Youpele52: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
I no tell you

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by 0merta(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
am only wishing him more success in life.... because without him you wont be here using the whole on ur head wrongly

Why not wish your brothers or boyfriend success, instead of Seun?

And who told my life depends of Seun's Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by chemali: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is it Jonathan that determines who is speaker? Shame.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by WIZGUY69(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
undecided
but what's the f-ck is wrong with those men?
can you imagine.
south west pdp keep disgracing Yoruba land till next year.
a whole Yoruba land begging for common speaker.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by 0merta(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:

U must be mad Holyghost fire and thunger plus lightning strike your parents dead

Oloshi!

Holyghost fire lo ma jo irun obo Iyalaya e!

grin grin
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by ichidodo: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
a fish brain is sold at the black market...
Get one and I'll pay for the transplant..

How many were the APC in the house at that time that they will get the vote to be the speaker?
Kettle,meet Pot.Mr Oilybrain....

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by MrMcJay(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2014
Elan83:
Speakership mantle z on d shulder of Ihedioha d Deputy frm d East. Notin more notin less!

Chest-beating again? When Okadigbo was impeached, why did his deputy not take over and another Igbo man was elected to replace him?

Tambuwal is going nowhere. The APC has said so!

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by dustydee: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
I thought the legislature was independent? What is the president's business in determining the leadership of the house? Or do they want a puppet as the speaker?
Well, there is still a sitting speaker so no vacancy.

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Bryan12(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
MrMcJay:

Chest-beating again? When Okadigbo was impeached, why did his deputy not take over and another Igbo man was elected to replace him?

Tambuwal is going nowhere. The APC has said so!
Na make yu carry de thing for head?

3 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
ichidodo:
Kettle,meet Pot.Mr Oilybrain....
there are pots called pressure pots, u dnt av to put them on fire..

So, the old saying of kettle and pot being black is obsolete..

Mr. Akpubrain...

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by ichidodo: 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Akinsz:
how did he sell? Did he take it to aba market for sale? Pls, tell how he sold.
He was promised a dish of Amala by the gambaris and so directed his henchmen,when the speakership was deadlocked btw North/South, in the assembly to throw their weight behind Tambuwal at the expense of Madam Mulikat Adeola- a critical circumstance which eventually threw up Tambuwal as Speaker-.We hope theifnub.u acquires a taste of that southwastern petri-dish against whoever emerges as APC presidential candidate.

5 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
a fish brain is sold at the black market...
Get one and I'll pay for the transplant..

How many were the APC in the house at that time that they will get the vote to be the speaker?
listin up diickhead,da apc house members frm da west at that time were in da damm majority n all it took the north (everyone knows those ppl love power n position more than anything else) to clinch da speakership was da extreme stuppidity of da opposing apc members frm da west against akande simply b'cos she was of da pdp,talk'bout cashing in da goddamm briefcase money in da 4kn bank..same extreme stuppidity saw their godforsaken arsses vote for that sonofabiitch,ole,tamboebola n guess what,he was of da same pdp! Such stuppidity is ethereal n diickhead,u are displaying such right now n seriosly,someone oughtta get u that fishbrain cos from all indications,u need it most..bloody priick.

6 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
I have kept quiet for some time after Nairaland.com website was attacked on the eve of Ekiti Election. The crude and uncivilized system used in Ekiti failed woefully in Osun despite similar intimidation and manipulation of results. The results in Ife and my Obokun and other ijesa areas are contestable despite Aregbesola winning in those areas. The vote giving to PDP is far above the voting pattern in those areas. The Ekiti election system shows the system used to declare Akintola winner over Awolowo in the first republic, Olunloyo winner over Bola Ige and Omoboriowo winner over baba Ajasin in the 1983 elections. While Nzeogu coup ended Akintola life in the Western State Government House, The riot in Ondo state forced NPN to remove Omoboriowo (to save his life) and declared Ajasin the winner, Finally, the Military coup of Buhari/Idiagbon government ended that roberry and nonsense.

This time around, I am aware some retired military radicals are benefiting from the daylight robbery of the nation especially, the various oil deals. One day, it will come to an end.

The PDP leadership are clamouring for return of speaker to South West. To who? Mulikat Akande or to those who defected from APC or Labour party to PDP? The PDP leaders in South West are group of people fighting for the looting of the wealth of the nation. We know them.

I sympathize with Madam Bolaji Osomo and Prof Adenike Grange for what they suffer in Politics for committing no offence. Stella Oduah is the strength and character of GEJ government. The various oil deals and illegal money trafficking and security deals without questioning are enough to make all those South West PDP struggle for their personal benefit.

While Power and Aviation ministry were removed from ministers from a particular geographical zone and returned to ministers from the same geographical Zone, those ministers from South west who were removed from key positions never got those positions returned to the south west zone, rather, they were giving junior assisting ministerial position as errand boys and woman.

3 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Rexyl(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
The post of speaker of the house of rep was to be occupied by a member from the South West. It was for selfish interest that Tinubu and his collaborators from the North thwarted the arrangement.

We all know the post should not be occupied by Tambuwa right from the beginning. He is now leaving the post for the right owner.

Now how can he return all benefits to the right owner?

3 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by Blackfire(m): 1:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
nov to jan , naija politics go hot,and many will be hurt*runs to burkina faso*
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by lawrenceunaa: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
How e concern me na dem belly dem de find make i go find mine undecided
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rexxie:

listin up diickhead,da apc house members frm da west at that time were in da damm majority n all it took the north (everyone knows those ppl love power n position more than anything else) to clinch da speakership was da extreme stuppidity of da opposing apc members frm da west against akande simply b'cos she was of da pdp,talk'bout cashing in da goddamm briefcase money in da 4kn bank..same extreme stuppidity saw their godforsaken arsses vote for that sonofabiitch,ole,tamboebola n guess what,he was of da same pdp! Such stuppidity is ethereal n diickhead,u are displaying such right now n seriosly,someone oughtta get u that fishbrain cos from all indications,u need it most..bloody priick.
grin grin dude, it's u again grin
U surely learnt a lot from ur dad..
U meant he used all these cursed-words on ur mom? That's bad, but it ok for ur typ'o' being..

U're being generous for sharing even while it appears u chose the most lenient ones he uses..

grin grin

.......But to help u with ur ignorance.....
APC was never the majority in the house even with all their deflections, they still weren't. There were only on the majority during the mass deflection and it didn't even last two weeks..

Fuckin moronic entity

2 Likes

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by RockMaxi: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
I think this move is just too early.

Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by whitecat2: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
I go laugh oh! !!!

You mean some SW pdp is asking for number 4 position in the country? It just can't be true!

It's like going to a restaurant and after paying for your food like every other customer, only to tell the waiter that all you want is the leftovers from any table.

Jonathan is NOT in a position to decide who becomes the speaker, that decision can only be made by the members of the house.

This story was planted, no truth to it.
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by englishmart(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post by gabicon: 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just wondering when the house speakership was the president to give. One of the reasons why our democracy is stable but doesn't grow, executives lording it over legislators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emeka Kalu, DG Atiku Agenda 2019 In A Meeting With Atiku (Photos) / EndSARS: Panel To Invite Peter Obi / I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.