Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House (1452 Views)

EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Alex Badeh House In Abuja Seized By The EFCC - Pictured / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists, Kill Many Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by dealeh: 5:49am On Nov 01, 2014

CULLED: Vanguard

Following Wednesday’s attack by Boko Haram terrorists on Mubi, the economic nerve center of Adamawa State and the subsequent attacks on Thursday, reports said yesterday that the house of the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh has been burnt down.

Also destroyed was the hospital/clinic which the CDS built in memory of his late mother some years ago which had not only served the people of Vimtim but also provided first aid Medicare for wounded soldiers prosecuting the battle to dislodge terrorists from the North East.

A security source who made the disclosure to Saturday Vanguard yesterday, noted that on entering Vimtim, the primary target of the terrorists’ was the house of the CDS, adding that when they located the home of the Chief of Defence Staff, they were over heard, shouting, ‘bring out the family of Badeh for slaughter, search the whole house, do not let any of them escape’.

However, no member of his family was in the house when the attackers arrived.

Also, a son of the Emir of Mubi who was said to have relocated to Vimtim in the wake of Wednesday’s attack on their palace was said to have been recognized and killed by the terrorists.

Lamenting the shocking development, the source said investigations have now revealed that many supposed residents or visitors into Mubi in the last four days before the attack were Boko Haram members who infiltrated the town on the pretext of being traders or family relations running from the terrorists attacks in other places.

“What really caused the pandemonium and panic that assisted the terrorist gain a upper hand was that as soldiers were in the frontlines marked out to repel the sect members coming from Uba axis in Borno, bombs and gunfire attack was coming from inside Mubi and communities which resulted in confusion”, the source said.

Asked how this was possible, the source said tales of some of the people that escaped the attack show that many of them were told that they should not say their prayers in the town that day as it may be the last day they say such prayers in that town. They however failed to alert security agencies with such information until the deed was done.

On the next line of action, the source only said that security forces were not resting on their oars.

Meanwhile, several attempts to get the Director of Defence Information, Major General Chris Olukolade to speak on the attacks proved abortive as he did not pick phone calls nor reply to text messages.

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2014/11/mubi-attack-terrorists-kill-emirs-son-torch-badehs-house/
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by izu777: 5:54am On Nov 01, 2014
na wa o
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by kayboy4y(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2014
Chaii, too bad. May God protect us
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by idupaul: 6:25am On Nov 01, 2014
When is that dull Alex Badeh Resigning.. Now I miss the Iherjika era

3 Likes

Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by chukjojo(m): 6:39am On Nov 01, 2014
I dey come, make i drink garri come get strieghnt to comment
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by Omexonomy: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2014
Terrorism at its worst.
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by otokx(m): 6:57am On Nov 01, 2014
Major General Chris Olukayode has become silent of late.

1 Like

Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by GentleJ2: 7:24am On Nov 01, 2014
But why? This bloodshed is already out-of-hand.
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by idumuose(m): 7:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Na wao!
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by Babacele: 7:30am On Nov 01, 2014
God help Nigeria.
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by baralatie(m): 8:13am On Nov 01, 2014
how many times would I say it that sime of the people were sympathetic to th e bokoharam cause!the choice for peace will forever be theirs to make.
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by oduastates: 8:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by wanimo: 9:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Thought they said Boko Haram have taken over the town, hoisted their flag, imposed movement restrictions and are preaching freely. But I saw a uniformed mobile police man in the above posted picture.

I wonder why these stupid media outfits and anti government e-warriors on nairaland keep projecting a hit and run, rag-tag guerrilla terrorists and making them seem strong and look invincible. I guess when the real chaos u guys are propagating starts, U guys would be the first to start asking God for help. Nigeria is the only country where the citizen. So much hate themselves and their government that they are willing to commit suicide to ensure that evil keeps raging.

1 Like

Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by Arch1: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
otokx:
Major General Chris Olukayode has become silent of late.
The Liar has got no lie to tell again
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by Descartes: 10:05am On Nov 01, 2014
embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by Pistolx(m): 10:30am On Nov 01, 2014
My neighbours dad was slaughtered yesterday by bokoharamembarassed
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by davitogreat(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2014
wanimo:
Thought they said Boko Haram have taken over the town, hoisted their flag, imposed movement restrictions and are preaching freely. But I saw a uniformed mobile police man in the above posted picture.

I wonder why these stupid media outfits and anti government e-warriors on nairaland keep projecting a hit and run, rag-tag guerrilla terrorists and making them seem strong and look invincible. I guess when the real chaos u guys are propagating starts, U guys would be the first to start asking God for help. Nigeria is the only country where the citizen. So much hate themselves and their government that they are willing to commit suicide to ensure that evil keeps raging.

So much truth in this post. The nigerian media is really something else...
Re: Mubi Attack: Terrorists Kill Emir’s Son, Torch Badeh’s House by bendeco(m): 10:35am On Nov 01, 2014
Boko haram are freedom fighters by killing innocent civilians not politician....Nothern leaders must mad!. Since dem no want to organize der region mk dem continue killing themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Results Of Plateau PDP Primaries For house Of Assembly Members Declared / Boko Haram Video: 'thieves' Have Their Hands Cut Off. Viewer Discretion Advised / Jonathan The Only Patriotic President; His Sister Died In A Yenagoa Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.