Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (33871 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
Confront me and I will tear you to pieces.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Lilimax(f): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
Smh @ petting husband et al.
Nowadays wey babes,both married and single eye dey shook for money and attention. Look,in our present naija,out of 100 girls on the streets, like 80 are into Voodoo to get men,especially success full men.When your Darling husband start s beating you up, scolding your kids,drinking and keeping late night all because of some women,something is wrong.When he starts renting house for his mistress, leaving town for days to be with her both home and abroad you go still dey fast and pray?(esp when you know its getting worst).That your caring husband now no longer even buy you good things but spends all his money on a small I Ashawo,you go still dey beg and pet am?When every little thing you do disgusts him and you say LYNPETRA will just pray,pet and beg him?I will that,he is my husband.I will pray ,I will fast,I will him,I go fucccck am well well,I will beg him to forgive me for any wrong doing,I will cook his dish and serve his best proteins,I will beg to massage his tired body, I will stretch his toes,I will take care of him and his kids,I will never cheat him,I will ignore his shortcomings especially when he tells me the truth. But the day he raise his hands to beat me because another 'towtow' or he stops being responsible to me and his kids, I GO WAKA FOR HIM HEAD.THAT WINCH WEY HIM CHOP FOR ANOTHER WOMAN KPEKUS,HE GO VOMIT AM.HE IS MY HUSBAND,HIM HEAD MUST ENTER HOUSE.HIV STD is not my portion.That will never happen,I Go ENTER BUSH. WHERE SOLUTION DEY NA THERE I GO GO,AS LONG AS I KILL NO PERSON.HIAN!!!OKWANU DIM!!!that mistress that choose to eat and still want my husband entirely to herself, double greed,the day my husband sees her,na masquerade him go see @ the next meeting.The speed wet him go take enter car rush go meet him wife wud be legendary!!! Some men are just dogs but rather deal with both the dog and the greedy BIT,CH.Housewives be wise!!!! Mistresses of these days are very diabolic.I know what my mom suffered.
Chai @ lynpetra grin Your blood dey hot ooo.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Herrmes: 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is she crazy? I cheated on you confront me and not the other person
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by holluwai(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well in this case anything can happen. Read this post of mine because I once thought about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1819704/crazy-idea-laughs
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by holatin(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
confront the husband instead
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Karleb(m): 9:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
Side chick be like...
Ilovenigeria:

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by kcid(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
which kain post be dis when men where men we bang as many women possible
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Whobedatte(m): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
Smh @ petting husband et al.
Nowadays wey babes,both married and single eye dey shook for money and attention. Look,in our present naija,out of 100 girls on the streets, like 80 are into Voodoo to get men,especially success full men.When your Darling husband start s beating you up, scolding your kids,drinking and keeping late night all because of some women,something is wrong.When he starts renting house for his mistress, leaving town for days to be with her both home and abroad you go still dey fast and pray?(esp when you know its getting worst).That your caring husband now no longer even buy you good things but spends all his money on a small I Ashawo,you go still dey beg and pet am?When every little thing you do disgusts him and you say LYNPETRA will just pray,pet and beg him?I will that,he is my husband.I will pray ,I will fast,I will him,I go fucccck am well well,I will beg him to forgive me for any wrong doing,I will cook his dish and serve his best proteins,I will beg to massage his tired body, I will stretch his toes,I will take care of him and his kids,I will never cheat him,I will ignore his shortcomings especially when he tells me the truth. But the day he raise his hands to beat me because another 'towtow' or he stops being responsible to me and his kids, I GO WAKA FOR HIM HEAD.THAT. WINCH WEY HIM CHOP FOR ANOTHER WOMAN KPEKUS,HE GO VOMIT AM.HE IS MY HUSBAND,HIM HEAD MUST ENTER HOUSE.HIV STD is not my portion.That will never happen,I Go ENTER BUSH. WHERE SOLUTION DEY NA THERE I GO GO,AS LONG AS I KILL NO PERSON.HIAN!!!OKWANU DIM!!!that mistress that choose to eat and still want my husband entirely to herself, double greed,the day my husband sees her,na masquerade him go see @ the next meeting.The speed wet him go take enter car rush go meet him wife wud be legendary!!! Some men are just dogs but rather deal with both the dog and the greedy BIT,CH.Housewives be wise!!!! Mistresses of these days are very diabolic.I know what my mom suffered.
I fear u

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by devour129: 9:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
I was going to write something but decided against it .everybody with their own situation , can really say what you can do if you find yourself in a particular position without being in that position . All I can say is love yourself n live free
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
In Nollywood movies most especially grin
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by benedictac(f): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
I don't pray to be in this situation. I know of a woman few years back who her husband left to start staying with his Mistress. when she could no longer take it decided to go fasting and praying. Buh throughout her spiritual exercise she would go to the mistress house knowing the husband had gone to work and beat the living hell out of her. she did this for days until God intervened and her husband returned home, bought her a car and bla bla bla .

when she was asked why she did that, why not just pray and let God do His things? she said since the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffered violence and only the violent takes it by force.

But I don't if what she did was wrong or right, but the most important thing was she got her husband back.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
darisgod:
I remember one incident dat happened when I was in skool

Dir was did student who was dating a married man,didn't know how the man's wife got to know

So call her husby dat she hear n she already got d girl's address dat she's on her way to show her pepper

I think d man quickly call d girl to inform her n told her to just kip quiet n pretend as if she doesn't know wat she's talking about

D girl already told us in d house wat d man said cos we know d man very well (e dey drop for us well well especially weekend) the girl told us she already know wat to do (she b kolo girl o)

D woman got to our house around 7pm n started calling her to come outside since she doesn't know her main room just d compound

Our friend didn't come out o,I think she went to ask one alhaja dat sells tinz outside d compound

She came inside n went straight to her room as she just knock like diz vooooooooooooom na so my friend pour her urine ooo no b small some tin she just left no comment no story from d woman

Like 2 yrs ago I heard d man married d girl she don born self
wink

Walahi God knws I can NEVER fight any girl cos my husby dey bleep am

Na me n him get case not me n d Oloriburuku girl o
@bolded... well said.

Some women just disgrace themselves by fighting the hubby mistress instead of fighting the hubby.

The mistress is just the b*tch doing her thing.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ilovenigeria:
You be the mistress ba?

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by KanwuliaJara: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2014

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Ilovenigeria(f): 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
tintingz:
You be the mistress ba?
Proud one.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by milkytea(f): 12:09am On Dec 01, 2014
The original post had a lot of valuable points in it, so there isn't much left for me to say.

I will say that I find it strange how some women seem to take their anger out more on "the other woman" rather than the man himself. Weird because, he was the one who strayed in the first place.

May the women of Nairaland never have to face a cheating spouse. smiley

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by ddeola: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2014
It is better to talk to your man or girl but I feel the best option is to leave him/her and let him/her go. Anyone who cheats on you will eventually do the same after marriage
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by TDstarr: 4:45am On Dec 01, 2014

Yes too.Shebi married men sabi fuuuck anyhow,no wahala.That him priickkk no go dey stand for another woman body.The thing go dey gentle. I go wash yanch put for him food. Why you dey fear?
one thing you need to know nothing last forever na benin i dey stay, if i catchyou as my wify, i go beat crase commot your head,drag u naked go oba palace
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Proud one.
SMH undecided
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Edusouls(m): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2014
men re careless cheaters, when a man is cheating u dont need much intelligence to see that this man has affairs, and men still loves their wives or partners during cheating..men mainly cheat because they are sex crazy. Women re the deepest beings, they cheat hidden and unoticed, and they tend to love their cheating partner more in the act,building so much hatred for their main spouse..and she still fakes the love with damaging deceit, that's why when you find out what's happening, most men get demorolized with extreme heartbreak that most times causes damage to the heart and in most cases leads to full or partial stroke..

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Ilovenigeria(f): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2014
tintingz:
SMH undecided

Keep shaking it.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Why would I wanna confront the other woman? What's my business with her? Did she tie my man's neck with a rope and drag him like a goat to cheat on me with her? undecided
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by cesear(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Why should a woman allow herself to be kept as a mistress, to me it is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Keep shaking it.
keep on sleeping with them.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by sexybash(f): 9:05am On Dec 01, 2014
benedictac:
I don't pray to be in this situation. I know of a woman few years back who her husband left to start staying with his Mistress. when she could no longer take it decided to go fasting and praying. Buh throughout her spiritual exercise she would go to the mistress house knowing the husband had gone to work and beat the living hell out of her. she did this for days until God intervened and her husband returned home, bought her a car and bla bla bla .

when she was asked why she did that, why not just pray and let God do His things? she said since the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffered violence and only the violent takes it by force.

But I don't if what she did was wrong or right, but the most important thing was she got her husband back.
Na devil the woman dey pray to no be God. They will tell you what you want to hear
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:24am On Dec 01, 2014
tintingz:
keep on sleeping with them.
Na my toto ooooo

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Vikky014(f): 9:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Yomieluv:
why confront the mistress,when you can actually work on the husband.

As a wife,check your deficiency,try to work on it,rather than give the mistress something to hold on to,by seeing the wife as a weakling.
ThoniaSlim:
Why would I wanna confront the other woman? What's my business with her? Did she tie my man's neck with a rope and drag him like a goat to cheat on me with her? undecided
Yomieluv:
why confront the mistress,when you can actually work on the husband.

As a wife,check your deficiency,try to work on it,rather than give the mistress something to hold on to,by seeing the wife as a weakling.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Vikky014(f): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2014
Edusouls:
men re careless cheaters, when a man is cheating u dont need much intelligence to see that this man has affairs, and men still loves their wives or partners during cheating..men mainly cheat because they are sex crazy. Women re the deepest beings, they cheat hidden and unoticed, and they tend to love their cheating partner more in the act,building so much hatred for their main spouse..and she still fakes the love with damaging deceit, that's why when you find out what's happening, most men get demorolized with extreme heartbreak that most times causes damage to the heart and in most cases leads to full or partial stroke..
lol stroke indeed
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by benedictac(f): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2014
sexybash:

Na devil the woman dey pray to no be God. They will tell you what you want to hear

pray u don't find itself in such situation. if u will not do the unimaginable to defend your marriage
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nmeri17: 10:14am On Dec 01, 2014
In as much as I will act mature and ignore the mistress,there is a limit to what I can take ad a woman, especially when she calls persistently or message at night.Some ladies no just get sense,they don't mind blocking a married man in public functions when he is with his family.What kind of rubbish is that?Some men don't even find that funny at all. If tomorrow I am married,I will ignore but not for long.The mistress herself should be ready for me as for my husband,I NO DEY WORRY NA BENIN BUSH GO SUCH SOLVE HIM PRICCK PROBLEM.I GO PUT "OGBOLUKORKORMIYO"inside him banga soup ,after I don't hang the destiny if him priick for Iroko tree. As for the mistress, The day I mean DAT one We go naked fight for road, Na husband go be referee. If she beat me,no wahala.But if I manage beat am,I beat am reach ground naked.As for husband, e go wash pants tire.

kanwulia is that you shocked
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:19am On Dec 01, 2014
darisgod:
I remember one incident dat happened when I was in skool

Dir was did student who was dating a married man,didn't know how the man's wife got to know

So call her husby dat she hear n she already got d girl's address dat she's on her way to show her pepper

I think d man quickly call d girl to inform her n told her to just kip quiet n pretend as if she doesn't know wat she's talking about

D girl already told us in d house wat d man said cos we know d man very well (e dey drop for us well well especially weekend) the girl told us she already know wat to do (she b kolo girl o)

D woman got to our house around 7pm n started calling her to come outside since she doesn't know her main room just d compound

Our friend didn't come out o,I think she went to ask one alhaja dat sells tinz outside d compound

She came inside n went straight to her room as she just knock like diz vooooooooooooom na so my friend pour her urine ooo no b small some tin she just left no comment no story from d woman

Like 2 yrs ago I heard d man married d girl she don born self
wink

Walahi God knws I can NEVER fight any girl cos my husby dey bleep am

Na me n him get case not me n d Oloriburuku girl o

Ur so-called friend is a greedy girl! If you still communicate, ask her, I'm sure she's getting a taste of her own soup by now. What goes around comes around.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2014
prayers ke?
Ewwwww.My husband go dey fuuuuck and I deyyyyy prayyyyyyyy?prayyyyyKneel and prayyyy?Abeg I no be MUMU.Prayer won't be my only solution.The mistresss no dey pray after she fuccck my husband?She go still pray make the yeye man give her better money abi.I go enter bush hare.If I pray finish,I go still go consult elders.I no enter marriage to sit down pray.

ROTFL...... Cray cray grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.