Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? (33878 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Should A Wife Ever Confront Her Hubby’s Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Na my toto ooooo
ofcos na your Toto...i just pity am.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Confronting the mistress is not the best option. Or if the relationship is really getting out of hand, you can decide to call or meet the mistress personally. In this case, you won't confront, abuse or rain insult on her. Just make sure you sit tete-a-tete about this is affecting your marriage and children.

Before meeting the mistress, try all your possible best to know what has gone wrong. Ask your husband what you are not doing right. Try and find out what he admire in the mistress that's not in you. Improve your dressing and package. Most importantly, work on yourself.

Don't nag. Call him, rain praises on him, pet him,make him fall in love with you all over again.

a man who would cheat would CHEAT! Even after doing all these, he probably would change, or be more discreet! Women should channel their energy into other more beneficial things than fighting around cos of men... It doesn't put food on the table! IMHO
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by pickabeau1: 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
benedictac:
I don't pray to be in this situation. I know of a woman few years back who her husband left to start staying with his Mistress. when she could no longer take it decided to go fasting and praying. Buh throughout her spiritual exercise she would go to the mistress house knowing the husband had gone to work and beat the living hell out of her. she did this for days until God intervened and her husband returned home, bought her a car and bla bla bla .

when she was asked why she did that, why not just pray and let God do His things? she said since the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffered violence and only the violent takes it by force.

But I don't if what she did was wrong or right, but the most important thing was she got her husband back.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by pickabeau1: 10:28am On Dec 01, 2014
tintingz:
ofcos na your Toto...i just pity am.

why are u hassling the lady
im sure she is pulling our legs

Do u support the woman confronting the mistress
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Dnt worry. Your type is the kind men infect with HIV, chlamydia and other rotten stds. Continue petting him and if possible apologise for catching him in the act. Tell him you are sorry , you dnt mean to disturb his fun and that he should continue with his escapades. Inshort, go and make your matrimonial bed so that your hubby can bring all the wh0res home. Cook for his mistresses whenever they come around. Dnt ever disturb them while they are busy in the bedroom, If not, your husband will send you out and throw your things in the streets. Wwhen they are done in the bedroom, ask the mistresses if your hubby satisfied them well. ask them if they need money for brazilian hair and other needs. Fast and pray. Pray pray pray. SUFFER INIQUITIES so that Your husband will see you as a lovely wife material and before you know it like magic, BOOM, he will change. I know your type.

Hahahahahahahaha....my belle don almost burst oooo Hian!
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:40am On Dec 01, 2014
sexybash:
Been a mistress is far more interesting than been a wife I tell ya
And when the wife dies you step into her shoes in a grand style that time baba no go get power for too much jigigigy again
grin angry wink
Papa die you continue to enjoy ya life

Dey dia make 'paent' dey wear you
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by tintingz(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2014
pickabeau1:

why are u hassling the lady
im sure she is pulling our legs
Lol grin

Do u support the woman confronting the mistress
No I don't ...the woman can only do investigation about the hubby affair with the mistress but fighting the mistress especially when in the public that one I don't support, the woman(wife) is just disgracing herself.

b*tches her only doing their thing.

She only have case with the cheating hubby.
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Zikkie(f): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2014
cesear:
Why should a woman allow herself to be kept as a mistress, to me it is disgusting.

Low self-esteem, greed! They forget they'll be married someday and na dem dey fight side-chics pass. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Well i would whip her ass if i get her in my bed no need for talking and fixing things!
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by KanwuliaJara: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

kanwulia is that you shocked

Heck no! kiss
I be like woman wey dey fight for monkey banana? undecided
I am both a wife and someone's SIDE BYTCH. . . . . ALWAYS.

I don't keep just one man in my life.

Tufiaaaaakwa! angry
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by pickabeau1: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2014
exactly

it makes no sense confronting

the lady can even deal with the wife

tintingz:
Lol grin

No I don't ...the woman can only do investigation about the hubby affair with the mistress but fighting the mistress especially when in the public that one I don't support, the woman(wife) is just disgracing herself.

b*tches her only doing their thing.

She only have case with the cheating hubby.

1 Like

Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by babakaka(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2014

Yes too.Shebi married men sabi fuuuck anyhow,no wahala.That him priickkk no go dey stand for another woman body.The thing go dey gentle. I go wash yanch put for him food. Why you dey fear?
leave talk people like you no even get liver... Lol
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nmeri17: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Heck no! kiss
I be like woman wey dey fight for monkey banana? undecided
I am both a wife and someone's SIDE BYTCH. . . . . ALWAYS.

I don't keep just one man in my life.

Tufiaaaaakwa! angry

yu have teleported into another account muchecheche was the other account banned for possession of nudes?? cheesy
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by KanwuliaJara: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

yu have teleported into another account muchecheche was the other account banned for possession of nudes?? cheesy

Proudly YES!!!!cool
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by Nmeri17: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Proudly YES!!!!cool

didn't see yo posts in a while and even thought u were having a crazy schedule this Dezaimba. u know, coming to see us here and all. I even thought accounts like yurs are immune to getting bannedsmiley when is it expiring sef??
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by KanwuliaJara: 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:

didn't see yo posts in a while and even thought u were having a crazy schedule this Dezaimba. u know, coming to see us here and all. I even thought accounts like yurs are immune to getting bannedsmiley when is it expiring sef??

HABA!
You not like dis wan? cheesy
I really dun kia when any ID would be unbanned o! Not here to get 10,000+++ kiss

Abi I resemble "OL CARGO" of NL ASSOCIATION? wink
Re: Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
benedictac:
I don't pray to be in this situation. I know of a woman few years back who her husband left to start staying with his Mistress. when she could no longer take it decided to go fasting and praying. Buh throughout her spiritual exercise she would go to the mistress house knowing the husband had gone to work and beat the living hell out of her. she did this for days until God intervened and her husband returned home, bought her a car and bla bla bla .

when she was asked why she did that, why not just pray and let God do His things? she said since the time of John the Baptist the kingdom of God suffered violence and only the violent takes it by force.

But I don't if what she did was wrong or right, but the most important thing was she got her husband back.
Nigerians no go kill person with laughter. Beating and prayer remedy. I guess its true what they say; God works in mysterious ways only Nigerians can understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Is Cooking Gas Being Sold In Your Area. / Dion Osagie Writes Open Letter To Wife, Winifred After Battering Her / 23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.