Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,386 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 (25072 Views)

How To Get Etisalat Free 1.5GB / 2 Mtn Cheat Don Land Again Oooo Hmm,no Be Fake Ooo Na Real,mtn 1.5gb / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 10:22am On Jan 09, 2015
Good morning friends
still selling hot hot
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by farancrax(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
Joysmart:
30 days validity available
MTN
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 800
1GB 1000
2GB 2000
3GB 2800
4GB 3600
5GB 4500

MTN 250MB FOR #300 N 1 GB FOR #1000
is this for real or u made a mistake?
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2015
farancrax:

MTN 250MB FOR #300 N 1 GB FOR #1000
is this for real or u made a mistake?
It was for real but the promo ended on the 30th of December.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:05am On Jan 11, 2015
Happy Sunday to you all my wonderful friends
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 6:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Good morning to you all my beautiful friends
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 8:54am On Jan 15, 2015
Good morning keep the calls coming guys wink
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2015
Wonderful weekend to my wonderful people:Dz :Dz
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2015
It was awesome in His presence wink
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by mceze(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2015
Joysmart:
They're buying o I don't know why they're not coming back to testify
Honestly,this service is genuine and efficient.She is customerly friendly with her beautiful voice..I just bought etisalat 250mb and she sent it fast.I will recommend this service to anyone any day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by mceze(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2015
civilserva:
The Seller is reliable and fast. I just got 1GB Etisalat to power one of my devices.
Her service is efficient,fast and reliable.I will recommend it to any one..Just bought etisalat 250mb and she delivered it promptly...Michael

1 Like

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:19am On Jan 21, 2015
mceze:
Honestly,this service is genuine and efficient.She is customerly friendly with her beautiful voice..I just bought etisalat 250mb and she sent it fast.I will recommend this service to anyone any day
Thanks so much mceze never knew I have a swwet voice o
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good evening Guys
keep it coming
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Thank God it's Friday cheesy
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Very bright Saturday
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2015

Indeed?
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
mceze:

Are you kidding me?
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
onihaxy:

Yes oo ma dear. Fake data resellers plenty for this forum. Lots of people had been duped. So I dey shine my eyes wella

And indeed, she 's not diffrent.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Gallass:
I have bought data not less than 5 times from joysmart and uncountable times for my friends through her. She is 100% genuine.....no doubts at all. I can attest to that.

You are correct, like i use to buy also, but that was then. Now, the devil has gone into her, and she's beginning to scam people.
So beware guys.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
Joysmart:
Thanks Gallass
I'm for real Guys nothing to fear

Nothing to fear? for real? As in no one should be scared of being scammed like you did to me today? like seriously?
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
achicares:

Nothing to fear? for real? As in no one should be scared of being scammed like you did to me today? like seriously?
you have a lot of growing up to do cos I can see your problem is immaturity if you think you can blackmail or hold me to ransom just because you know my thread on Nairaland then you're in for a shock
I do not and will never succumb to cheap blackmail if you have any issue then go about it in a more mature way
I'm always available and MTN and Etisalat data bundles are still very much available.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Joysmart:
you have a lot of growing up to do cos I can see your problem is immaturity if you think you can blackmail or hold me to ransom just because you know my thread on Nairaland then you're in for a shock
I do not and will never succumb to cheap blackmail if you have any issue then go about it in a more mature way
I'm always available and MTN and Etisalat data bundles are still very much available.

You call it a blackmall? is it a way to cover up? You've just given credence to what i think u are, ''Heartless scammer'' You want to swear with ur life that, i did not pay you for data? you kept playing games all thru yesterday, from u're in the bank to, u're in traffic and u switched off. When i started, calling the next line, u resolve to pretending u were not hearing me each time i called. I still had to sms you at ur own request (and this is after the 1st one which u've ignored) and what happened? you still ignored it.
''Your Thread'' u made it sound like a house. And even, if it is, the last thing i would want to do, is have myself harboured by u, because i have zero tolerance for scammers.
Well, i'm here to alert others from falling to ur scamming game.
I found it funny, at the speed u quickly came here to impishly defend urself, but u cudn't do the same to my sms.
Talking about immaturity, yes, i'm guilty of not being matured enough to realise in time that i've been scammed, yet i was wasting my airtime, having lost my money.
They keep looking down on the ibos because of pple like u. A disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:04am On Jan 27, 2015
onihaxy:

Yes oo ma dear. Fake data resellers plenty for this forum. Lots of people had been duped. So I dey shine my eyes wella
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2015
achicares:

You call it a blackmall? is it a way to cover up? You've just given credence to what i think u are, ''Heartless scammer'' You want to swear with ur life that, i did not pay you for data? you kept playing games all thru yesterday, from u're in the bank to, u're in traffic and u switched off. When i started, calling the next line, u resolve to pretending u were not hearing me each time i called. I still had to sms you at ur own request (and this is after the 1st one which u've ignored) and what happened? you still ignored it.
''Your Thread'' u made it sound like a house. And even, if it is, the last thing i would want to do, is have myself harboured by u, because i have zero tolerance for scammers.
I found it funny, at the speed u quickly came here to impishly defend urself, but u cudn't do the same to my sms.
Talking about immaturity, yes, i'm guilty of not being matured enough to realise in time that i've been scammed, yet i was wasting my airtime, having lost my money.
They keep looking down on the ibos because of pple like u. A disgrace to womanhood.
I can only shake my head for you and your miserable life if you think you can bring me down you're on a looong thing cos whom God has blessed no man can curse
My data is still selling like wild fire and nothing you do can change that
I've always strive to be the best and people appreciate me for that and they keep referring others too
You can't change that and you can't stop me
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by frogie: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2015
Pls need mtn 1gb kindly whatsapp me 08081802853 for prompt customer service. Thanks
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Joysmart:
I can only shake my head for you and your miserable life if you think you can bring me down you're on a looong thing cos whom God has blessed no man can curse
My data is still selling like wild fire and nothing you do can change that
I've always strive to be the best and people appreciate me for that and they keep referring others too
You can't change that and you can't stop me

''Whom God has blessed, *******''. If indeed you know God and know he's the one who blesses u, u'll indeed not resort to scamming. It's ungratefulness. And indeed, i wasn't wrong, when i said u're heartless.
If indeed, your data is selling like wild fire, you should not have allowed the spirit of scamming to control ur life. It spells of frustration desperacy.
It's not for me to stop or bring u down. It is God's to do. He takes vegeance. I wouldn't curse you either because i don't curse. I rather blessed. But if u continue with this kind of dubious life, u may get pple cursing u and one day u'll begin to run from church to church, but u brougth on urself.
And by way, the aim is not to stop or bring u down from ur scamming business, but to STOP others from being scammed by you.
However, at the end everything works for good. You may still have pple buying like ''wild fire'' but this at least may work in suspending ur intention of scamming pple at the moment.
You may come here and blab like u didn't scam me, but in ur heart, you know the truth. So my dear, if u're down or if u go down some day, blame urself cos No Wicked Shall Go Free. Whatever, is the cause of this dubious character from someone God has blessed. Ask Him for forgiveness and caste out that spirit.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by bobo65(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
achicares:

''Whom God has blessed, *******''. If indeed you know God and know he's the one who blesses u, u'll indeed not resort to scamming. It's ungratefulness. And indeed, i wasn't wrong, when i said u're heartless.
If indeed, your data is selling like wild fire, you should not have allowed the spirit of scamming to control ur life. It spells of frustration desperacy.
It's not for me to stop or bring u down. It is God's to do. He takes vegeance. I wouldn't curse you either because i don't curse. I rather blessed. But if u continue with this kind of dubious life, u may get pple cursing u and one day u'll begin to run from church to church, but u brougth on urself.
And by way, the aim is not to stop or bring u down from ur scamming business, but to STOP others from being scammed by you.
However, at the end everything works for good. You may still have pple buying like ''wild fire'' but this at least may work in suspending ur intention of scamming pple at the moment.
You may come here and blab like u didn't scam me, but in ur heart, you know the truth. So my dear, if u're down or if u go down some day, blame urself cos No Wicked Shall Go Free. Whatever, is the cause of this dubious character from someone God has blessed. Ask Him for forgiveness and caste out that spirit.

U said u sent text and called
post screenshots of the call logs and message
cos I still bought from her yst
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
achicares:

My dear I don't have your time I have customers that buy over 4GB on weekly basis and non of them has ever accused me of scam so you claiming that I scammed you of 400 naira for 250MB Etisalat is so ridiculous and at the same time amusing better go and get a life because this one you have presently is useless
I repeat you can't pull me down
My work and reputation speaks for itself
If you say you payed for data and I didn't send it try subscribing from another seller and see if it'll enter and you personally told me that you got the alert from 229 or can you swear you didn't.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
bobo65:

U said u sent text and called
post screenshots of the call logs and message
cos I still bought from her yst
Thanks bobo65 for your patronage keep it coming dearie
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
achicares:

you're the worst kind of criminal that ever lived on planet earth you're a liar and a sadist
You payed for data and I sent it to you You said you didn't see it and I resent and I am very sure you got it because your number is there live on my beneficiary list
As a matter of fact your number is the first number on the particular wallet I used to allocate you data which means you're the most recent person I sent data to on that particular wallet. Actually It was your number that closed the wallet because you're the 30th person
I'm sorry I can't upload the screen shot of the beneficiary list cos other people's number will be shown which is very wrong.
The number I used to allocate you data is 08182728661 and your number is 08179427273
Anybody can call customer service and verify whether I sent data to that number yesterday being 26th January 2015

I have nothing to hide
You're a thief a cheap one at that

Onye oshi nwuru anwu
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Gallass(m): 12:31am On Jan 28, 2015
achicares:

You are correct, like i use to buy also, but that was then. Now, the devil has gone into her, and she's beginning to scam people.
So beware guys.
My dear, your above statement is an epitome of fallacy of hasty generalization. Even as I am typing this post, I am using the data that I bought from her few days back. I have bought data for myself and numerous friends without any issues. She is for real, prompt and reliable. I have said it before, I am saying it now and I will say it again.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 5:09am On Jan 28, 2015
Gallass:

My dear, your above statement is an epitome of fallacy of hasty generalization. Even as I am typing this post, I am using the data that I bought from her few days back. I have bought data for myself and numerous friends without any issues. She is for real, prompt and reliable. I have said it before, I am saying it now and I will say it again.
Thanks you Gallass God bless you for standing up for the truth
Good morning friends MTN and Etisalat data bundles still available.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Elite Book 2570p Core I5 For Sale. / Shop On Docconcepts.com+pay ON DELIVERY,DESKTOP,TABLET,ACCESSORIES,GADGET,LAPTOP / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.