Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 - Technology Market (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 (25035 Views)

How To Get Etisalat Free 1.5GB / 2 Mtn Cheat Don Land Again Oooo Hmm,no Be Fake Ooo Na Real,mtn 1.5gb / Enter Here To Get Airtel 2gb For N500..5gb For 1000..NOT AVAILABLE AGAIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2015
Gallass:

My dear, your above statement is an epitome of fallacy of hasty generalization. Even as I am typing this post, I am using the data that I bought from her few days back. I have bought data for myself and numerous friends without any issues. She is for real, prompt and reliable. I have said it before, I am saying it now and I will say it again.

Very funny, i once said that about a girl who was very prayerful and rightious as it seemed. I would've sworn, she's a female Jesus. That she's so good to u or whoever, doesn't she couldn't have scammed someone.
Anyways, before now, i've bought 3 times from her which deleivered in less than 5 minutes, though the 3rd one took her sometime, i once thought so about her, relible, etc. but here we are. It wouldn't have come to this, if she had not given the devil room.
It all started 2 days ago, i called her, that i needed 500mb, she said #800. Is it no more #700, i asked. She said, ok. I bought #500 & #200 airtime and sent to her. After like 30 minutes, i called, she asked me to give her a phone number, i'll find after dialling *229*9. I did. but then, in my mind, i was like, if that was the problem, why didn't she call or text.
Well, after 30+ again, i called, what happened, are working it? I asked, she said,yes. ok, i'm waiting. I had to wait for 1 hour + b4 calling and this time, she told me, she was in the bank, she'll call me back. Which she never did. 1 hrs later, I did. what did i get, switch off. I kept trying every now and then, it was the same thing, untill i remembered, she's got a second line. I called the 2nd line, she picked, but keep cutting it with the excuse, she was not hearing me well. At last, we got talking, but she was pretending, she wasn't understanding what i was saying she was in traffic. Are u kidding me? This was someone, who was where ever she was, when i sent the airtime to her, the next time,she was in the bank and next in the traffic. Has she forgotten i paid for data, i asked myself.
Almost immediately, she sent 250mb. i called complaining to her, she rather asked me to send a text and this is after she had ignored the first one i sent. Well, i still sent the text waiting for the reply and when it wasn't coming, i had to call and what did i get again on this 2nd line, switched off. That was when it dawn on me what, i am in for. For benefit of doubt, I waited for like 3 hrs, thinking she call. for where, why wud a scammer call u?
She may keep lying as much as she likes, in her heart, she knows the truth.
She may be selling like ''wild fire'' as she claimed, next to Dangote and can never be stoped, but she still remain a scammer.
You or any other person may swear, she's a saint just like i wud've done b4 now. But that will not for a second change the impression i have about her. The truth is, if it had not happened to me but another person, i wud've been doing the same thing u guys are doing, calling her a saint. Such is life.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Gallass(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2015
achicares:

Very funny, i once said that about a girl who was very prayerful and rightious as it seemed. I would've sworn, she's a female Jesus. That she's so good to u or whoever, doesn't she couldn't have scammed someone.
Anyways, before now, i've bought 3 times from her which deleivered in less than 5 minutes, though the 3rd one took her sometime, i once thought so about her, relible, etc. but here we are. It wouldn't have come to this, if she had not given the devil room.
It all started 2 days ago, i called her, that i needed 500mb, she said #800. Is it no more #700, i asked. She said, ok. I bought #500 & #200 airtime and sent to her. After like 30 minutes, i called, she asked me to give her a phone number, i'll find after dialling *229*9. I did. but then, in my mind, i was like, if that was the problem, why didn't she call or text.
Well, after 30+ again, i called, what happened, are working it? I asked, she said,yes. ok, i'm waiting. I had to wait for 1 hour + b4 calling and this time, she told me, she was in the bank, she'll call me back. Which she never did. 1 hrs later, I did. what did i get, switch off. I kept trying every now and then, it was the same thing, untill i remembered, she's got a second line. I called the 2nd line, she picked, but keep cutting it with the excuse, she was not hearing me well. At last, we got talking, but she was pretending, she wasn't understanding what i was saying she was in traffic. Are u kidding me? This was someone, who was where ever she was, when i sent the airtime to her, the next time,she was in the bank and next in the traffic. Has she forgotten i paid for data, i asked myself.
Almost immediately, she sent 250mb. i called complaining to her, she rather asked me to send a text and this is after she had ignored the first one i sent. Well, i still sent the text waiting for the reply and when it wasn't coming, i had to call and what did i get again on this 2nd line, switched off. That was when it dawn on me what, i am in for. For benefit of doubt, I waited for like 3 hrs, thinking she call. for where, why wud a scammer call u?
She may be selling like ''wild fire'' as she claimed, next to Dangote and can never be stoped, but she still remain a scammer.
You or any other person may swear, she's a saint just like i wud've done b4 now. But that will not for a second change the impression i have about her. The truth is, if it had not happened to me but another person, i wud've been doing the same thing u guys are doing, calling her a saint. Such is life.
are you trying to tell me that she scammed you of 400 naira? how does that sound to you. I have heated her own side of the story and o BELIEVE that she wasn't at fault by any stretch of imagination. I am siding her..... but I assume that etisalat ate that money.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2015
achicares:

You or any other person may swear, she's a saint just like i wud've done b4 now. But that will not for a second change the impression i have about her. The truth is, if it had not happenedw to me but another person, i wud've been doing the same thing u guys are doing, calling her a saint. Such is lif
Wow the story is gradually Changing
From you paid and didn't get data to you paid 700 and got only 250MB
I laugh in stability this is coming out after I posted both our numbers for people to verify from customer service
I just pity your life
And when has asking for sponsor number when you're subscribing for Etisalat become a crime
Go round all resellers and even customers that by from me and others asking for sponsor number before sending data is a norm
About being on traffic my dear I'm not a tree that has a stationary position
I stay in Lagos
I live at Egbeda and work in surulere
So if you know Lagos very well you'll understand the proximity or do you actually think that anyone selling data does not have any other thing doing

You're just a stupid lying fool
Where is the scam do you even know the meaning
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Gallass:

are you trying to tell me that she scammed you of 400 naira? how does that sound to you. I have heated her own side of the story and o BELIEVE that she wasn't at fault by any stretch of imagination. I am siding her..... but I assume that etisalat ate that money.
my dear Etisalat didn't eat any money he got his data if not his number will not be on my list you can see that after I posted my number and his he stylishly adjusted his accusation from I scammed him of his money to he payed me 700 and I gave him only 250MB maybe he thought we don't have our way of finding out who we have sent data to
The truth is till now I don't even understand where he is coming from
Anyway his mission has failed he has even ended up making me more popular I am getting the exact opposite of his wish cos the calls have not stopped coming in
Thank you friends for believing in me
I'm here to serve you all even better
Distractions and stumbling blocks are normal in the Journey of life
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2015
Good morning friends
It's a beautiful Thursday
MTN and Etisalat data bundles still available.
Expecting your calls/watsapp
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by aliyug79: 8:08am On Jan 29, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Gallass:

How does ₦400 scam sound to me? Are kidding me? How does it sound to you?
Here is a thing, it may appear like what i did here didn't work, but it did, maybe for now.
I didn't come here to bring her down or stop her wild fire sales. Nope. not in me, got no time for that.
#400 may sound very small to but, this is a thing in bizness, assume, Dangote makes profit of #50 on each bag of cement, he sells, by the time he sells 500,000 bags in a day. 50 X 500,000, the answer is what he makes. Now to the #400. By the time, she succeeded in scamming as many pple as she can, then it'll no longer sound childish.
Be it as may, my coming here, like i said in my formal post, is to stop others from being scammed. Which i damn sure has succeeded in putting her intended evil to rest, at least for now.
It's pity no one is reading or seeing between the line, and for all her denials, i've been waitting till this time, to see her do it intelligently but that's what she lacks. She kept repeating herself without saying anything meaningful.
When she said, the story is changing, i had to go back to my posts to check if there was any where i made mention of the amount she scammed me but there was none. As a matter of fact, she was the one who mentioned #400 in one of her posts. Are u saying it's gulty concience? This is why i said, she may deny for all she wants to but right inside of her, she knows the truth. And God who sees everything in secret, knows who's lying. Having paid her #700 for 500mb and sent 250mb, i don't know how much she was supposed to balance me for the remaining 250mb, that's why i didn't even mention any amount, so that it wudn't look like, i'm lying against her.
How come no one is asking her why, she refused to reply the 2 sms i sent to her, even when she requested for it?
How come no one is asking her, why she kept saying she'll call back and never did?
How come no one is asking her, why she switched off her 2 phones as i i was calling?
She mentioned of me saying, she has no right to be in traffic bla bla, i didn't even undestand what she was saying because she wasn't making any sense. I only told how it all happened. Whether she lives in traffic or in bank, it's not my bizness, the question i was expecting someone to ask her is, How was it my bizness telling me, where she was at any particular time i called instead of simply giving me what i paid for?
Then, dear Gallass, i never ask u or any other person not to be on her side, not now she needs u most. The intention is just to destroy the spirit of scamming in her. And good a thing, she said, what i'm doing has brought her fame and she's now selling like "Wild Fire". To God Be The Glor
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
Good evening Friends It's been a really beautiful day Thank you all for your patronage please keep it coming

I love you all
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Caleb5: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
I recommend Madam Joysmart +5 star.My bb subscription was slow and I needed data for some fast business. Came across her on Nl,gave her first try and she passed the test in less than 3 mins!.
☺😊👍
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Caleb5:
I recommend Madam Joysmart +5 star.My bb subscription was slow and I needed data for some fast business. Came across her on Nl,gave her first try and she passed the test in less than 3 mins!.
☺😊👍

Yes dear, so she did, the first 3 times i bought from her. Now, what brought the change even at her "Wild Fire" sales ? frustration? desperacy? Only God knows.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:28am On Jan 30, 2015
Caleb5:
☺😊👍
Thanks caleb5 you're a great guy
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:29am On Jan 30, 2015
Good morning friends It's a beautiful day
Thank God it's Friday.
Keep it coming guys
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
aliyug79:
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3600 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
thankz.
This user just registered on Nairaland two weeks ago
Could this be achicares second moniker
Lol well Just looking for answers
I hope not
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joysmart:
This user just registered on Nairaland two weeks ago
Could this be achicares second moniker
Lol well Just looking for answers

U "lol", really? Indeed, ur exhibition of unintelligence is laughable. And is not more laughable, is the height of shamelessness, heartlessness desperacy a woman can go, pointing fingers, just to cover up her own evil deeds and divert attention from herself. What an unrepentant heart. I'm ashamed on ur behave.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
I'm waiting for achicares evening comment I'm missing him already cheesy cheesy
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joysmart:
I'm waiting for achicares evening comment I'm missing him already cheesy cheesy

And u've got it. That's how magnanimous i can be and always ready to do it for u, as long as it brings u fame and makes u sell like "Wild Fire". Only if u'll have a repentant heart and rather appreciate it.
This gives credence to my point. Not doing this to STOP ur "Wide Fire" selling but to STOP the fraudulent spirit that is a threat to ur future.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Swiftlee(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
achicares:

And u've got it. That's how magnanimous i can be and always ready to do it for u, as long as it brings u fame and makes u sell like "Wild Fire". Only if u'll have a repentant heart and rather appreciate it.
This gives credence to my point. Not doing this to STOP ur "Wide Fire" selling but to STOP the fraudulent spirit that is a threat to ur future.
Haba..Oga! I feel you guys should settle this amicably like adults without flexing out verbal muscles on a little hitch such as this. In business many uncertainties can happen at different times but your ability in managing them is what matters. My plea is for you guys to settle this issue and stop dragging it. I have been following you guys stories..sincerely, I use to buy from Joysmart too..even bank transfers, to tell you its easier for her to scam me if possible because that is a bigger amount compare to small recharge cards pins. You guys should please make up and we all want to see both of your appologies here..thats how to be civil..thank you.

1 Like

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
Swiftlee:

Haba..Oga! I feel you guys should settle this amicably like adults without flexing out verbal muscles on a little hitch such as this. In business many uncertainties can happen at different times but your ability in managing them is what matters. My plea is for you guys to settle this issue and stop dragging it. I have been following you guys stories..sincerely, I use to buy from Joysmart too..even bank transfers, to tell you its easier for her to scam me if possible because that is a bigger amount compare to small recharge cards pins. You guys should please make up and we all want to see both of your appologies here..thats how to be civil..thank you.
Good evening Oga mi Longest time
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good evening Friends It's been a really beautiful day thanks to you guys
Let's keep doing it
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
achicares:

Onye oshi mmuo
I sent you data and you came here shouting scam when I brought out evidence to show that I can prove I sent you data you quickly changed your story line keep trying failure is already your name I'm sure it's the data I sent to you that you're using to attack yourself and not me
You're just grappling unto straws but the fact is that you've drowned already
I know your type very well but with me you jammed rock
Any discerning mind that has been following our scruples will easily know the truth
Thank God you finally admitted that I sent you data
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Swiftlee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Joysmart:
Good evening Oga mi Longest time
Its been good over here. Hope it good with you too?
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Swiftlee:

Its been good over here. Hope it good with you too?
yes o God has been very faithful
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Joysmart post=30284313]Onye oshi mmuo
I sent you data and you came here shouting scam when I brought out evidence to show that I can prove I sent you data you quickly changed your story line keep trying failure is already your name I'm sure it's the data I sent to you that you're using to attack yourself and not me
You're just grappling unto straws but the fact is that you've drowned already
I know your type very well but with me you jammed rock
Any discerning mind that has been foll

You amuse me. What story changed and what evidence have u brought out? What evidence does a scammer have? What a "discerning mind" must have discern here is, ur unintelligent style of always trying to divert attention from the main issue. A discerning mind must have noticed that, in not to get urself exposed, u've been dodging the begging question, just like u did when i was calling u on phone.
Good a thing, u know my type for having zero tolerance for scammers, but unfortunately, like u said, for the first in my life, i met a "ROCK" hearted shameless unrepentant scammer.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by achicares(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
[quote author=Swiftlee post=30282150]
Haba..Oga! I feel you guys should settle this amicably like adults without flexing out verbal muscles on a little hitch such as this. In business many uncertainties can happen at different times but your ability in managing them is what matters. My plea is for you guys to settle this issue and stop dragging it. I have been following you guys stories..sincerely, I use to buy from Joysmart too..even bank transfers, to tell you its easier for her to scam me if possible b

Well said, appreciate ur post anyways, and touched by it.
But what can u say, when the person in question is so shameless and unrepentant.
It's ok, i'll let go. But i must confess, i learnt a lot from all these. Not much of a surprise though, didn't say, "what a man can do, a woman can do better".

1 Like

Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Good evening Guys what an awesome weekend sometimes I wish it never ends. But then wishes ain't horses at least we still have tomorrow to rest. cool
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy Sunday and happy new Month to you all my wonderful friends God has been very faithful to his children
He has brought us this far and his Grace shall see us through the rest of the year in Good health and in wealth Amen
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Caleb5: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
achicares:

Yes dear, so she did, the first 3 times i bought from her. Now, what brought the change even at her "Wild Fire" sales ? frustration? desperacy? Only God knows.
Brother just forget the issue. It won't help. Please.
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 8:23am On Feb 02, 2015
Caleb5:

Brother just forget the issue. It won't help. Please.
Good morning friends It's a beautiful Monday morning and I pray our week will all be beautiful and productive.
Thanks Guys I feel so privileged and blessed having you all by me I really appreciate you guys
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 2:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Wow it's been a super busy week
Happy weekend friends
MTN and Etisalat data still selling
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy Today is a very special day for me. It valentine's day and it's also my Birthday
So I say Happy birthday to meet everyone,!!
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Joysmart(f): 7:57am On Feb 14, 2015
Let's share some love
The first person to comment happy birthday will get 1GB MTN
Second person will get 1GB Etisalat
3rd person 750MB Etisalat
4th person 500MB Etisalat
5th person 250MB Etisalat
6th person 300 naira credit
7th person 200 naira credit
8th person 150 naira credit
9th person 100 naira credit
10th person 100 naira credit
Let's keep it rolling
Re: Glo Sme data bundles 2gb 850, 6gb 1600, 10gb 2000 by Junki04(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2015
happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

USA Used HP Elite Book 2570p Core I5 For Sale. / Shop On Docconcepts.com+pay ON DELIVERY,DESKTOP,TABLET,ACCESSORIES,GADGET,LAPTOP / The New Technology Market : Let's Have Your Complaints & Suggestions Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.