Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Discipline - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Discipline (498 Views)

6 Key Areas To Discipline Yourself / New And Emerging Discipline: Mechatronics Engineering / Which Engineering Discipline Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discipline by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
DICIPLINE!....thats what the wise ones say is part of your journey to success. I used to think it was those strokes of cane or the punishments you receive when u do something wrong but NO!...I was wrong.
Discpline is when NEPA brings the light and you start reading ur books ...and not watch the TV.
Discipline is when you fry plantain and dont taste it till you are done....
Discipline is when u see a wife material and you say ' The Lord has not spoken yet'
Discipline is when the ladies fancy u and you remember that you have only 'one heart'.
Discipline is when you have written an answer in exam hall and you hear your neighbour whisper the correct answer but you refuse to cancel what you have written even though you know you are wrong (this one hard ooo! *winks*) . Discipline is when NIGeria vs Spain are to play on a sunday morning and you remember that in the presence of d Lord their is Fulness of Joy then you go to church....Yeah thats what I think is discipline ...you can add yours.
Re: Discipline by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 02, 2014
Discipline is that area of knowledge with which you tailored,conformed and adjudged your life and livelihood !!!

Your discipline is your law .... Donroxy !!

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Certification Training 2014 Dec Promo! @ N15,000 Only / Affordable With Discount AGO TANKFARM Delivery / Oil & Gas Wealth-order Your Life Changing Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.