Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

This Influential American Claims Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Influential American Claims Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth (1026 Views)

PHOTOS: Why Lagos Is The Craziest City In World / South-Africa: The Worst Place To Live? / Lagos: The World's 5th Worst Place to Live In (2) (3) (4)

(1)

This Influential American Claims Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by hauwababy: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
Meet Lee Abbamonte. He is the youngest American to travel around the world.
Dude has visited all the countries in the world and has featured in Huffington Post,Fox News, New York Times, BBC, Washington Post, Discovery Channel amongst others.

According to the 35 year old, Lagos is the worst place to visit on earth.

Read what he wrote about Lagos ......

As far as I am concerned, Lagos, Nigeria, is the worst place on planet Earth. I’ve never experienced so much corruption in my life. It was just a horrific experience getting into the country. Crossing in from Benin, we got shaken down by the border guards. In addition to the multiple police shakedowns, the multiple ATM issues were enough for me; three times in two days, the machines dispensed the wrong amount of money. It was oppressive and hot. I couldn’t tell you one good thing about that place.

Now, the truth is not always pretty, but it becomes tainted when it is obviously biased; as evident from the picture of "Lagos" he used for his article (check it out blow).

http://www.yeoal.com/2014/11/meet-lee-abbamonte.html

Re: This Influential American Claims Lagos Is The Worst Place To Visit On Earth by justwise(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2014

(1)

Where Can One Spend A 5 Days Honeymoon In Nigeria / Siezed International Passport / Soul-crushing Moment When Dying Polar Bear Was Photograped Roaming Iceless Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.