Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan (3420 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Senator Annie Okonkwo Dumps APC For Not Having Good Intentions For South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 3:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
for Economic Empowerment in
Kano and a strong political block of
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso,
Col. Yakubu Bako (rtd) Friday resigned his
political appointment and restated readiness to
join Peoples Democratic Party.
Bako, a former Akwa Ibom Military Administrator
during the late General Sani Abacha
administration posited that his resolution to
dump the All Progressives Congress APC was
born out of principle and determination to
support President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-
election bid.
SOURCE
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=35642

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Imoy(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome to the winning side.

Good thing he made the right decision

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Imoy:
Welcome to the winning side.

Good thing he made the right decision

yes, the man is really a wise man. he is no longer want to be associated with: I NO GO GRE PEOPLE.
real wise man, you have decided to join the winning team, the favoured team , the best team.

13 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
Who is he in Kano State? As long as Kano and the North West is concerned, Gen Buhari remains the most influential next to Kwankwaso. Besides 90% of Kwankwaso's loyalists are loyal to GMB includoing Mr. Kawnkwaso. That man like Mallam Shekarau are overrated officials. Though I respect his economic prowress

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by gramci: 4:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
Kwakwansiya, you are on your own (OYO).

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 5:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
barcanista:
Who is he in Kano State? As long as Kano and the North West is concerned, Gen Buhari remains the most influential next to Kwankwaso. Besides 90% of Kwankwaso's loyalists are loyal to GMB includoing Mr. Kawnkwaso. That man like Mallam Shekarau are overrated officials. Though I respect his economic prowress

if kwankwaso supports buhari, why is he contesting against him

10 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
maslong:

if kwankwaso supports buhari, why is he contesting against him
You obviously don't understand politics. Why did Sarah jubril contest against Goodluck in PDP 2010 despite being a strong Jonathanian and Presently an Adviser?

It is all POLITICS!!! The more popular people declare for a party, the more popularity and fans it gathers. This is why AC/ACN(APC) are controlling Lagos. Why did Saraki withdraw from the race?

Find out!!!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2014
“Among the APC presidential aspirants, whoever eventually win the ticket, I will support that candidate.” Kwankwaso
however noted that since they (aspirants) have the agenda to serve Nigerians, so, he would
make sure that everything went well rather than have disagreement amongst them. “We all have the same agenda. We will ensure that is done appropriately.”

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
His On his own
His trying to follow d Abacha's
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
see u here this is politics as usual GMB Will be favour in d primary election coming up on December 3.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by major466(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
Thank Heavens. He's seen the light. Welcome to PDP sir. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by mazzi: 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2014
Welcome on board to the wining team.drop ur juju broom and embrace the ever protective umbrella.

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
Good Move. He don't want to be effected wit the kwankwansiya disease that has affected Apc the satanists and their nairaland pigs. NOTE BELOW : quote me and die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by bestman09(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
Right decision at the right time
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by kasiem(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
one vote gained one vote lost.....the gainers smiling while the losers keep saying it's nothing

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ till 2019
PDP till 60 years.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by agabaI23(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
maslong:
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
for Economic Empowerment in
Kano and a strong political block of
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso,
Col. Yakubu Bako (rtd) Friday resigned his
political appointment and restated readiness to
join Peoples Democratic Party.
Bako, a former Akwa Ibom Military Administrator
during the late General Sani Abacha
administration posited that his resolution to
dump the All Progressives Congress APC was
born out of principle and determination to
support President Goodluck Jonathan’s re-
election bid.
SOURCE
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=35642
If I was the president and the PDP, I would treat this with great caution. Trojans-horsesque,..
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by gunuvi(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:
now that he left your party he is now a nobody.? thats shows that truly most apc members are nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by brownlord: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2014
barcanista:

Yes, with his 12 million almajiri followers.

@post.
How much was he paid?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by xelly009(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2014
Kwankwaso is a very strong man,but is defection to APC doesnt show any sign of maturity. PDP is greater than anybody.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 12:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
agabaI23:
If I was the president and the PDP, I would treat this with great caution. Trojans-horsesque,..

well, if president and PDP should treat him with caution. The same treatment should be given to Kwankwaso and all those that defected to the APC. they could also be Trajan- horsesque to the APC.
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by agabaI23(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
maslong:

well, if president and PDP should treat him with caution. The same treatment should be given to Kwankwaso and all those that defected to the APC. they could also be Trajan- horsesque to the APC.
You have a point but the difference here is that the defector is not a major stakeholder. He was an aid to Kwankwaso. It could be Kwakwaso's strategy. I may be wrong
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
agabaI23:
You have a point but the difference here is that the defector is not a major stakeholder. He was an aid to Kwankwaso. It could be Kwakwaso's strategy. I may be wrong

This is Nigeria politics. And who even say he was working for Kwakwaso's interest when he was with him?
Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by nigerianvenom(m): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
okokobioko.
kwankwaso,kirikiri awaits u come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso’s Aide Dumps APC For jonathan by maslong(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
nigerianvenom:
okokobioko.
kwankwaso,kirikiri awaits u come 2015.

maximum prison

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos And Ogun Control 55% Of Nigeria Economy- Jonathan / Score Buhari On The Channels Interview. / Photo Of Buhari's Certificate, Can We Have Gej's Certificate Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.