Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I React To This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I React To This? (4570 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Mothers, How Would You React To This? / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I React To This? by UjSizzle(f): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Pinch me, but the image of op beating this guy is very appealing cheesy

Seriously though, you say y'all are friends, right? So why don't you all go out for a drink and after you're done pumping pumping each other with drinks, you can casually ask why he's bothering your girl. If it eventually comes down to a fight, you can all blame the alcohol cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
njokusboy:

What are you going on about?
I am kinda lost...

Answer my question when you are sure of your stand... the one about the fighting girls, are they in the 16th century too or just being territorial, or just being Nigerians undecided

That, is applicable to men only.

Women don't stake claims nor are we territorial. You'll never catch us pïssïng on trees.

And yes, we've completed our evolution process, so are therefore smarter and more dignified - unlike the menfolk.

My stand has been clear right from the beginning. Let @op go fight the guy and get it out of his system by locking horns with his so-called "friend"
Re: How Do I React To This? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Women don't stake claims nor are we territorial. You'll never catch us pïssïng on trees.

And yes, we've completed our evolution process, so are therefore smarter and more dignified - unlike the menfolk.

My stand has been clear right from the beginning. Let @op go fight the guy and get it out of his system by locking horns with his so-called "friend"

So the fighting girls are not women shey, they are goats...

Lmao, @ the bolded...... you wish.... You'd count 20 women fighting over one dude before you'd see two dudes fighting for a girl...
Am surprised the op even considered it

2 Likes

Re: How Do I React To This? by crackhaus: 12:03am On Nov 03, 2014
njokusboy:

Lmao, @ the bolded...... you wish.... You'd count 20 women fighting over one dude before you'd see two dudes fighting for a girl...
Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I React To This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 03, 2014
slimyem:
I hear guys usually forgive each other these things and move on like nothing happened...??
I think the most important thing is your babe is handling it and you should leave her to conclude it. Confronting the guy about it is unnecessary.

No we don't when we truly love the girl , we will never trust such a guy again.
It is a test for the girl but I feel she'll fail at the test cos she ought to have told you about what's going on.
Re: How Do I React To This? by armyofone(m): 12:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Beat the hell out of him.
What are you waiting for?
See the difference...if it were to be a gal, she would have taken care of business.

1 Like

Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 3:29am On Nov 03, 2014
crackhaus:
After doing everything to avoid commenting on this topic, the above comment (by Efemena) just couldn't pass me by cheesy

5minsmadness, don't do that.
Confronting him directly will actually make you look like a weakling with no control over his woman. Like someone mentioned in the previous page, if a guy comes to confront me about his chic telling me to stay away from her, imma feel sad for him - that's like telling me you're scared of losing your chic and can't put her in check yourself.

Make friends with the guy and hangout more. You could invite him out for drinks, make sure your girlfriend is present as well.
Remember he doesn't know you know anything yet, you're the one in control and with the power/advantage.

Lol...I'm done typing. Can't be giving this advice to a man on this issue - you should know how to handle your chic and sh1t bro grin

You won't be the first nor the last to find my comments irresistible but you for try waka pass na...

The bolded bit of your post is the true definition of an absolute weakling. You see someone with hidden intentions, rounding up on your game, going in for the kill...and you advice him to sit back and watch? And while he's at it, to buy the intruder a drink? Like seriously?? grin grin

Okay o! 5minsmadness, don't worry. Next time you see this "friend" of yours, he'll be on top of her, humping his life away, while you deceive yourself about acting all cool, calm, and collected. You follow crackhause's advice and you'll be the office joker with the "easy" babe. Dey there. Sitdown jejely dey look. Don't move a finger. Infact, which babe wants a guy that can't fight to protect his own?? Mtcheew!

5minsmadness, better man up and handle your shït bro. Be brave and pick up the gauntlet that's been thrown down at your feet. Be a REAL MAN and fight for your own. Prove yourself to your chic and teach that "friend" of yours a hard lesson he'll never forget.

Otherwise, drag your feet make im dey collect for your head. The choice is yours: Tough, hard, guy...or wimp.

Which is it?
Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:
Pinch me, but the image of op beating this guy is very appealing cheesy

It's a right turn on, I tell you.

armyofone:
Beat the hell out of him.
What are you waiting for?
See the difference...if it were to be a gal, she would have taken care of business.

That is eh...

We know how to take charge of our "ish". This guy clearly doesn't. Yet many of these so called men go come here dey claim "head of the relationship", when they are clearly the tail.
Re: How Do I React To This? by kilokeys(m): 3:58am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Abeg beat him up and get it out of your system jare.

shocked unlike u o.. are u serious tongue?
Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 4:00am On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:

shocked unlike u o.. are u serious tongue?

Uh..huh...

Yeah I am. Why shouldn't I be? undecided
Re: How Do I React To This? by kilokeys(m): 4:01am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Uh..huh...

Yeah I am. Why shouldn't I be? undecided

beating with words or fists..?
Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:

beating with words or fists..?

For a man - his fists.

C'mon, it's ingrained in your DNA. So it's best to act true to form. Yes?
Re: How Do I React To This? by kilokeys(m): 4:08am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

For a man - his fists.

C'mon, it's ingrained in your DNA. So it's best to act true to form. Yes?
if we were in the jungle, yeah.. beating him to pulp would be a good idea..
office, civil setting.. naah.. bad idea o.
i just think he should have talked to him when he called.
or best confront him.
yo dude, whats it with u calling up my lady and talking thrash?...
he would get d message then
Re: How Do I React To This? by EfemenaXY: 4:14am On Nov 03, 2014
kilokeys:

if we were in the jungle, yeah.. beating him to pulp would be a good idea..
office, civil setting.. naah.. bad idea o.
i just think he should have talked to him when he called.
or best confront him.
yo dude, whats it with u calling up my lady and talking thrash?...
he would get d message then

Nigeria is a jungle. Abi una nor dey do jungle justice?

Okay, if he wanna form gentleman, let them stroll out of the office environs and settle it out on the street. Either way, he's got to unleash his inner beast, else let his frustrations slowly eat him from within.
Re: How Do I React To This? by kilokeys(m): 4:56am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Nigeria is a jungle. Abi una more dey do jungle justice?

Okay, if he wanna form gentleman, let them stroll out of the office environs and settle it out on the street. Either way, he's got to unleash his inner beast, else let his frustrations slowly eat him from within.

i can see d sarcasm in ur post efe.. u funny o.. oya we dont want jungle justice again.. what is d best way to handle this issue without breaking bottle? tongue
Re: How Do I React To This? by armyofone(m): 4:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Lol, to be honest we do sob stories apart grin

EfemenaXY:

It's a right turn on, I tell you.
That is eh...
We know how to take charge of our "ish". This guy clearly doesn't. Yet many of these so called men go come here dey claim "head of the relationship", when they are clearly the tail.
Re: How Do I React To This? by kilokeys(m): 5:00am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

pissing on trees.. hahahahaha. ever abeg i need to send u a pm. (platonic o)
u r the kind of feminist i like. ur husband go don hear whhiin.
Re: How Do I React To This? by 5minsmadness: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2014
njokusboy:

I've tried to be matured about it and forget the matter but seriously anytime he walks by my desk I feel like giving him a serious beating. I'm wondering wether to confront him about it or let it slide. Seriously if it were somebody else I think I would have given good advise but now it's happened to me I'm severely confused.
Re: How Do I React To This? by crackhaus: 9:34am On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You won't be the first nor the last to find my comments irresistible but you for try waka pass na...

The bolded bit of your post is the true definition of an absolute weakling. You see someone with hidden intentions, rounding up on your game, going in for the kill...and you advice him to sit back and watch? And while he's at it, to buy the intruder a drink? Like seriously?? grin grin

Okay o! 5minsmadness, don't worry. Next time you see this "friend" of yours, he'll be on top of her, humping his life away, while you deceive yourself about acting all cool, calm, and collected. You follow crackhause's advice and you'll be the office joker with the "easy" babe. Dey there. Sitdown jejely dey look. Don't move a finger. Infact, which babe wants a guy that can't fight to protect his own?? Mtcheew!

5minsmadness, better man up and handle your shït bro. Be brave and pick up the gauntlet that's been thrown down at your feet. Be a REAL MAN and fight for your own. Prove yourself to your chic and teach that "friend" of yours a hard lesson he'll never forget.

Otherwise, drag your feet make im dey collect for your head. The choice is yours: Tough, hard, guy...or wimp.

Which is it?
Bla bla bla... if you like type 1million sentences and use words like 'weakling, wimp, or real man, from now till tomorrow - having two grown men physically fight & exchange blows over a woman is a fantasy you ladies will only have, one that sorely comes to fruition cheesycheesy

Irresistible indeed grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Living Abroad But Faced With Spiritual Problems From Home . / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin & Hair Types / #ENDSARS: What I Met Neighbors Doing To My Daughter When I Returned From Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.