Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,822,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M (4684 Views)

Check The Pixs Of 4flat Of 2 Bedroom In Lagos N10m / Check the Pics 4 Flats Of 2bedroom At Ashipa Ayobo Lagos N10m / Building Collapsed At Muri Okunola, Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
A property on 70 x 36 feet

Title documents: Allocation Letter, letter of discharge, publication, Receipt. C of o

Price: 10m asking

Call. 08032888265

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
Still hot
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 7:49am On Nov 04, 2014
Still available
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 4:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Still available
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2014
Still hot
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Still available
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Still available
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
This rubbish is what is selling for £35,000.

Nigeria is truly a fcked place.

I would rather double the money and buy somewhere else.

An apartment here is for £60,000 in Turkey. That is, without any negotiations.

Nigeria is a fcking sick shithole.
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by donodion(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Homie...where have you been all this while? you on sabbatica?
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 12:51am On Jan 28, 2015
donodion:

Homie...where have you been all this while? you on sabbatica?

Lol.

I got tired of looking at people chat about picture of P squared eating a burger on front page. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by donodion(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol.

I got tired of looking at people chat about picture of P squared eating a burger on front page. grin grin grin grin grin

I know the feeling bro grin Sometime one wish to intellectually slug it out with others,especially in the politics section,and then you see..Tonto dick bumbum tatto,davidos new dreadlock hairstyle,check it out...and im like ...seriously, shocked shocked shocked....

1 Like

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Sagamite:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by mbulela: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol.

Guy, i missed you die. Try and drop by and talk some sense to the goons here, No matter how caustic your comments are.
You forgot pics of Tonto Dike wearing a night gown to bed at night.

2 Likes

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Mr Ogbeni, what you are buying there is an appartment and not a landed property so buying space at N20,000,000 is rather expensive for me. Buying space is different from buying landed property. With extra N2m spend to refurbish the property its as good as new property on a land with good title.

Sagamite:

1 Like

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29, 2015
smlafolabi:
Mr Ogbeni, what you are buying there is an appartment and not a landed property so buying space at N20,000,000 is rather expensive for me. Buying space is different from buying landed property.

What am I going to do with the land?

Is it not to build an accommodation on it?

Are you saying that if I buy the Turkey apartment, anyone can come and chase me off because it is not a "landed property"?

N20m for quality is expensive, but N10m for crap is not?

smlafolabi:
With extra N2m spend to refurbish the property its as good as new property on a land with good title.

There is nothing to refurbish in that.

That is a pile of sub-standard rubbish that the only real world-class value you can obtain from it is to bulldoze it down and start from afresh.
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
mbulela:

Guy, i missed you die. Try and drop by and talk some sense to the goons here, No matter how caustic your comments are.
You forgot pics of Tonto Dike wearing a night gown to bed at night.

Lol.

Thanks, bruv.
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

What am I doing to do with the land?

Is it not to build an accommodation on it?

Are you saying that if I buy the Turkey apartment, anyone can come and chase me off because it is not a "landed property"?

N20m for quality is expensive, but N10m for crap is not?

There is nothing to refurbish in that.

That is a pile of susstandard rubbish that the only real world-class value you can obtain from it is to bulldoze it down and start from afresh.

You can get the Turkey arrangement in Naija sef wink
Na Ikoyi, Lekki, or Banana Island grin

Na raw material this guy dey sell. Not finished product cheesy
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 12:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
AjanleKoko:

You can get the Turkey arrangement in Naija sef wink
Na Ikoyi, Lekki, or Banana Island grin

Na raw material this guy dey sell. Not finished product cheesy

In Ikoyi, Lekki or Banana Island for between £500K to £1.5m?

And paying service charge of £4K annually for the privilege of giving them those sums?

I will pass. grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is what I can get in GREAT Britain for that sum. grin grin grin

£1.2m

In Germany, for that amount, you will buy a whole kreisfreie Stadt. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

And paying service charge of £4K annually for the privilege of giving them those sums?

£1.2m

In Germany, for that amount, you will buy a whole kreisfreie Stadt. grin grin grin grin

You have to consider the TIA factor bro. This is Africa grin
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
AjanleKoko:

You have to consider the TIA factor bro. This is Africa grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know, bruv.

But to me, when I read this property section, all this Lagos Abuja properties are one huge bubble.

Just 3 new bridges, a good extensive tram network and 200 miles of well paved road will bust the bubble.

Many will have their properties unsellable because:

- It would have lost so much value, they can not bring themselves to sell it for the new going price.

- It is poorly built and has depreciated to the point new ones are preferred.

- Many more supply of houses will come into the market.

I have always said I can never invest in property in Nigeria. It is a waste of money and opportunity costs.

If things get better, you will lose all you prospective profit.

I can only buy one property in Nigeria for residential purposes. And I use "buy" loosely. Most likely I would build from scratch because my standards will be different.

Any investment in property would be abroad.

For the love of God, properties are cheaper in Spain than in Nigeria. And they give better returns, are more beautiful, in more sane environments, higher quality builds, have longer term value and it is a place you can imagine living and bringing up your kids in.

1 Like

Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know, bruv.

But to me, when I read this property section, all this Lagos Abuja properties are one huge bubble.

Just 3 new bridges, a good extensive tram network and 200 miles of well paved road will bust the bubble.

Many will have their properties unsellable because:

- It would have lost so much value, they can not bring themselves to sell it for the new going price.

- It is purely built and has depreciated to the point new ones are preferred.

- Many more supply of houses will come into the market.

I have always said I can never invest in property in Nigeria. It is a waste of money and opportunity costs.

If things get better, you will lose any all you prospective profit.

I can only buy one property in Nigeria for residential purposes. And I use "buy" loosely. Most likely I would build from scratch because my standards will be different.

Any investment in property would be abroad.

For the love of God, properties are cheaper in Spain than in Nigeria. And they give better returns, are more beautiful, in more sane environments, higher quality builds, have longer term value and it is a place you can imagine living and bringing up your kids in.

Reasonable view.
But remember you have to buy land as well, which is stupidly expensive in Lagos angry
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by smlafolabi(m): 9:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Thank you o,
AjanleKoko:

Reasonable view.
But remember you have to buy land as well, which is stupidly expensive in Lagos angry
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2015
Sagamite:

£1.2m

Tell me about it. angry

I took one of my expat colleagues to Banana Island to look at someone's serviced apartment, going for $75k per annum rent, and he was like WTF shocked
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Tell me about it. angry

I took one of my expat colleagues to Banana Island to look at someone's serviced apartment, going for $75k per annum rent, and he was like WTF shocked

See what Nigerian fuuktards want to sell for £3.6m in Ikeja.

More here:

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/overseas-property/property-43423574.html

THREE MILLION AND SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS for this junk.

I can buy 10 top notch properties in the UK with that that would make me serious money.
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by Sagamite(m): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
AjanleKoko:

Tell me about it. angry

Guess how the fuuktards in the shithole called Nigeria advertise this place:

Ajanlekoko, abeg you, please guess.

Have you had a go.

Let me tell you the tag they used to advertise it.

"Tastefully Furnished Flats On Lagos Mainland"

http://www.lamudi.com.ng/tastefully-furnished-flats-on-lagos-mainland-27463-29.html?category=22&attribute_option=offer_type%3Arent&q=lagos&dir=desc

When I say some Nigerians need to be lined-up and have their brains blown off with a solid Texas-made shotgun, people would say I am harsh.
Re: property for sale Inside Shagari Estate, Mosan Okunola Lagos @ N10M by AjanleKoko: 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Guess how the fuuktards in the shithole called Nigeria advertise this place:

Ajanlekoko, abeg you, please guess.

Have you had a go.

Let me tell you the tag they used to advertise it.

"Tastefully Furnished Flats On Lagos Mainland"

http://www.lamudi.com.ng/tastefully-furnished-flats-on-lagos-mainland-27463-29.html?category=22&attribute_option=offer_type%3Arent&q=lagos&dir=desc

When I say some Nigerians need to be lined-up and have their brains blown off with a solid Texas-made shotgun, people would say I am harsh.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For Your Pop And Pvc Ceiling Installation At A Veyr Affordable Price / 40 Acres Of Land Along Iseyin-ibadan Expressway For Sale / 3bedrm Flat New House For Rent At Obawole Ogba 500 11/2 Year Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.