Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage (1448 Views)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / What Do Our Christian Sisters In The House Have To Say About This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
*Be Honest With Yourself

*Avoid Church-Hopping

*Broaden Your Involvement With Church

*Volunteer

*Join Singles Groups

*How to Approach Women in Church

The church is a "low" resistance environment, meaning that when you approach a woman in the church, the last thing she would think is that you are hitting on her. A woman is more likely to be open to social interaction in a Church-based event as compared to the bar or a nightclub. In fact the Church is an especially useful venue for meeting women if you are interested in marriage or a committed relationship. This is because women who regular Church goers are likely to uphold traditional views onlove and marriage as opposed to those who are merely interested in dating or casual sex. Above all, a relationship based on a shared devotion to Church and Christian values can form a great foundation for marital life and raising a family.

http://www.futurescopes.com/christian-dating/10280/how-meet-women-church
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
That involvement in church is the fastest way...
Ah- everyday for my church, 'sister Nkechi' in Choir Unit will marry 'Brother Timothy' in Technical crew grin

Then, you can also give big testimony of how you just got an offer from Chevron, then Shell that you applied in 6months ago called you last night...right now - ya thinking of which to accept.
___ sisters would connect to you like 4G... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by hugelyendowed: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
guys make una shine una eyes o. Some sisters in the church have very bad characters o . some r also retired ashiiii who r tired of enjoying "life" and r now ready to settle down after several abortions, and dik sukings, they enter church & join d choir or ushering department, looking for d "unlucky" brother.

chai!!!! U will never b a victim of such women in Jesus name.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Smh.

Nice tips sha.
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by maxism2: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
nice tips

this would definitely help me. I have been eyeing one sister with d hope of making her my future spouse but she appears too holy. so I have learnt how to approach her.
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
hugelyendowed:
guys make una shine una eyes o. Some sisters in the church have very bad characters o . some r also retired ashiiii who r tired of enjoying "life" and r now ready to settle down after several abortions, and dik sukings, they enter church & join d choir or ushering department, looking for d "unlucky" brother.

chai!!!! U will never b a victim of such women in Jesus name.....

Unhmm
Its well
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Keneeby(m): 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and every other thing will be added to you, including wife/husband.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by dmjinc(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
This is a good news undecided
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by lalasticlala(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
dmjinc:
This is a good news undecided

yes o. for single brothers
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by enm(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
deb6:
Hmmmmmm
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by yokiti: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
We are also expected to be vigilant because some people are good in counterfeit packaging and false pretense and it applies to both male and female.
While we are using our physical senses, we shouldnt neglect the place of God that knows the deepest secrets and what abideth in darkness. Good luck to those whose searching mode have been activated.
Op, thanks for sharing.
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by montestic(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2014
nice one
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by daveP(m): 12:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Hmm

sis angela in d choir raises up her hands while on a high vocal chord during praise an worship.... Bro Gurundy in the congregation gets the hint nd after the praise is over, they both go out coincidently.

Elder francis(one old man that his head shakes when he walks) have been watching them for months. He caught them in the toilet in the act!!

Signal-vocal chord and raised hand

n:b- always watch out for such signs.

@Lalastic: some church have bad singles groups! But its lovely when u meet a very good well-mannered, partner thru d singles group.

Even ashi dey write: i need a God-fearing on social network.

1 Like

Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2014
Lalastica,Nairaland counselor.

You just said the truth,all you wrote there are simply undiluted truth.

Keep it up bro,though I don't do church ladies,don't know why sef,maybe because I see the house of God as Holy place,so I don't have any emotional feeling for any lady as long as I met you in a church..
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by diksucker(f): 7:17am On Nov 02, 2014
some sisters do notice me & odas do holy holy too much yet they r rotten inside.
Re: How To Meet Christian Sisters In Church For Marriage by singlefade25(f): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2014
hmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Women Must Give Husbands Sex ‘even On Camels', Islamic Scholars Say / Check The Nigerian Army Praying / Questions Concerning Tithes Offering.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.