Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family (1220 Views)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / God bless you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by kibi(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
i know a lot of wives are guilty of this. Granted your family wishes you well and will never advise you wrongly( or so you think) but i daresay most times they do.
please remember that you are the one who said the "for better for worse" part thus will and should be able tolerate what comes your way(believe me they will come) but your folks, they cannot tolerate it if their little girl is going through all that(trust ladies to always paint the picture of the victim)
my take on this is whatever the issue, please resolve it with your spouse that's the least you owe to each other.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Lol my dear, u never see matter befor...
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
Yes most matters shouldn't be reported to parents or any third party however there are some issues that may require that e.g domestic abuse. The important thing is to be mature enough to know the issues that require third party intervention versus the regular relationship quarrels.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by yousee(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
I prefer a neutral party
Someone who they both respect
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by Kanwulia: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
My family nor get work ni? Abi na 'THE NIGERIAN VILLAGE-MARKET SQUARE' una dey live ni? undecided
Dem go juss 'hiss'. . .waka comot! cheesy
My husband would be the LAST thing they would be interested in. . .
. . . And vice versa! Borrrrrrrrrrrrrring shyte! Na me or dem f'O'rst to marry? undecided

We nor dey judge that kain case for my family o.
Before you open your mouth begin. . .dem don WAKA GO! kiss

Na you and ya 'GOD' or 'SATAN' o!

I don't remember ANY TIME in my life ANY of their siblings discussed their spouses. . . .
Ova to the 'BUSHMEATS'! NEVEEEEEER!!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by tpia6: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
If your family is irresponsible or biased, do not involve them in your personal matters.

However, if you have family members who are mature and responsible in their replies and assessment of a situation, then its ok to ask for advice or admonition once in a while.

That is the essence of being older or having family, its not about competing everyday to see who has the most muscles or whose butt is the biggest.

And btw, remember there is eavesdropping .

Yorubas will say ogiri leti.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 02, 2014
He who wears the shoe knows where itches the most... You know ur spouse more than any outsider, you ought to know how to resolve your shytts without involving a third party BUT when/if you feel the heat intensifying beyond your power; you can always go outside for some fresh air... cool.
Life is only but one!
Soldier go, soldier come; barrack still dey!
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by RoyalRoy(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2014
You are right Op.

A woman who can't settle amicably with her husband need not take it to her family.

A neutral and unbiased member of their community will be in place!!
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Common Sense 101.

- Couples should go discreet if issues ain't complicating.

- Couples should involve a third party when things are way outta hand and complicating.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by kibi(f): 1:46am On Nov 02, 2014
Kanwulia:
My family nor get work ni? Abi na 'THE NIGERIAN VILLAGE-MARKET SQUARE' una dey live ni? undecided
Dem go juss 'hiss'. . .waka comot! cheesy
My husband would be the LAST thing they would be interested in. . .
. . . And vice versa! Borrrrrrrrrrrrrring shyte! Na me or dem f'O'rst to marry? undecided

We nor dey judge that kain case for my family o.
Before you open your mouth begin. . .dem don WAKA GO! kiss

Na you and ya 'GOD' or 'SATAN' o!

I don't remember ANY TIME in my life ANY of their siblings discussed their spouses. . . .
Ova to the 'BUSHMEATS'! NEVEEEEEER!!!!cheesy

wow!!!! i love this family of yours. Sincerely tho this oughta be way it should be.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by tpia6: 1:51am On Nov 02, 2014
Aprime:
Common Sense 101.

- Couples should go discreet if issues ain't complicating.

- Couples should involve a third party when things are way outta hand and complicating.

makes sense.
Re: Wives, Never I Repeat Never Go Telling On Your Husband Especially To Your Family by kibi(f): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2014
tatiana009:
Yes most matters shouldn't be reported to parents or any third party however there are some issues that may require that e.g domestic abuse. The important thing is to be mature enough to know the issues that require third party intervention versus the regular relationship quarrels.

i agree with you on the domestic abuse part. as for maturity to know how to handle issues...hmmmmnnnn...that one na God!!

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? / How To Release Attachments To Past Relationships / My Thoughts On Flogging Of Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.