Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? (1220 Views)

My Wife’s Mother Would Say I Should Not Kill Her Daughter With Sex / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mum REFUSES To Break Into Expensive BMW To Save Toddler Son From Heat angry angry:

A mum has sparked outrage after she refused to allow firefighters to break into her car to save her toddler son from the heat because the vehicle was too expensive to damage.

The unnamed mother was unable to open the door of her BMW when it accidentally locked itself.

Her three-year-old son was trapped inside and was suffering in the heat as no windows were open.

Firefighters who arrived at the scene in Yiwu city, China, were about to break the glass to rescue the boy - but his mum told them she wanted to wait for a locksmith instead so the car would not be damaged.

Stunned onlookers looked on in horror as the toddler cried inside the vehicle as the oxygen levels rapidly went down.

Despite the mother’s desire to wait, firefighters eventually took matters into their own hands when the boy started to faint and they smashed the glass to rescue him.

One of the firefighters was quoted as saying: “It’s very dangerous to leave children inside cars, especially in such heat.

“It can threaten a child’s life in a very short time.”

The mother was blasted on social media, with one person writing: "The mother shouldn’t have left her kid in the car in the first place. Even if the car did accidentally lock itself.

“What happens if someone breaks the window and abducts the kid?”

Another added: “It looks like the car is her real son.”

Now my question is this: "is this woman worthy of the title 'Mother' or 'Mummy'"

Source: http://andyjwells.tumblr.com/post/124060957657/mum-refuses-to-break-into-expensive-bmw-to-save
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by ATMC(f): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
She was 'exercising' her faith. Foolishness is found even in mothers too.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Mariecakes(f): 4:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
GrammarNazi:
she refused to allow firefighters to break into her car to save her toddler son from the heat because the vehicle was too expensive to damage.
undecided Is she well
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Mariecakes:
undecided Is she well

I've been asking myself the same questions. But then I guess being 'well' is relative sad
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On Jul 14, 2015
Didn't she have insurance?
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 14, 2015
ATMC:
She was 'exercising' her faith. Foolishness is found even in mothers too.

Erm...Faith in what exactly? Faith in the Child or in the car
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
Didn't she have insurance?

Apparently, the life of the Child was insured, while the car wasn't angry
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by cococandy(f): 4:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Apparently, the life of the Child was insured, while the car wasn't angry
I tire
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
I tire

But you guys are the ones always harping about how men cannot understand the love of a mother for her child, because we didn't carry the child in the womb or go through the childbirth process. angry

Here's a perfect example of where your priorities truly lie grin
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 14, 2015
GrammarNazi:

But you guys are the ones always harping about how men cannot understand the love of a mother for her child, because we didn't carry the child in the womb or go through the childbirth process. angry

Here's a perfect example of where your priorities truly lie grin
who guys?

So because I'm a female, you assume I believe every woman has motherly instincts?

You're wrong dude. I know for a fact that not every lady has that.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Yustash001(m): 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Some mothers are heartless...likewise some fathers...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
cococandy:
who guys?

So because I'm a female, you assume I believe every woman has motherly instincts?

You're wrong dude. I know for a fact that not every lady has that.

Ehen!
So how do we know those girls/women who don't possess these motherly instincts?
I definitely wouldn't want to marry a woman who would place more value on a car (whatever the cost) than her child angry
Re: What Kind Of Mother Would Do This To Her Own Child??? by cococandy(f): 5:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
GrammarNazi:

Ehen!
So how do we know those girls/women who don't possess these motherly instincts?
I definitely wouldn't want to marry a woman who would place more value on a car (whatever the cost) than her child angry

I don't know. I guess when you meet one, you know

(1) (Reply)

***please Oooo I Need Ur Contributions*** / Domestic Violence / What Is The First Thing That Attracts You To Your Partner? Let's Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.