Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! (8352 Views)

The Greatness Of Yorubas Extolled In Ghana / Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram / Unfinished Greatness Of Awolowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
This comment is just pure gold
Please read

Adminisher:
All these articles are wasted on our President. Jonathan cannot understand most of these and if he did would not be able to do anything about corruption, the stolen defence budget or income inequalities. He has even been heard to gloat over the number of private jets owned by billionaires, his people in Otuoke don't have light and millions of young people in the Niger delta are bursting crude oil pipes and engaging in crime and militancy. Is that a normal human being? Many people do not understand the serious intellectual limitations of our President. He was chosen carefully by the Godfathers for qualities that he lacks. The man is a delight to all those who work for him because they can do and steal anything and get away with it. He just does not understand much about anything, a complete blank tabular Rasa. This is the man they need to stay in office, speaking unintelligibly, blinking and flinching confusedly while they take apart the whole country.

I in no way support APC as a perfect alternative, but hailing GEJ as a good president is just plain ridiculous. The way many come to nairaland and defend him is just mind bugling in an extreme dimension.

It does not take much to see that support for this man is just based on sentiment. If this is the man Nigerians really dim fit as a leader than this shows the future is bleak for Nigeria. I believe we can do better stop being emotional and sentimental.

APC is tagged a party of propaganda which is true, but how genuine are News coming from PDP controlled government .
We here of how well the economy is doing

We were told that by november this year we will have at least 8000Mw of electricity, yet just last month electricity dropped from 4000Mw to 3000Mw and the minister of power blamed vandalism (while the truth is this usually happens when the raining season is gone)

Amodu sheriff was indicted as a sponsor of bokoharam. Where is he today.

We heard that they have bought "modern" equipments for the military, yet the soldiers say it is still ak47 (custom for nigeria OBJ47) that they are still using.

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

Where is the economy getting better?

Truth is, it is possible for GEJ to continue till 2019, but that will be a big pity for Nigeria. Second term is when u see the worst of a government cos they know they aint coming back so they owe the masses no explanation. It will be a Mega looting galour. After all he wont need your votes anymore.

Vote gej and bury the little Good that is left in NIgeria.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!

17 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
barcanista:
@Lynpetra:
It is only those that doesn't understand the Delta that will believe all is well. I say this before God and man that nothing is well in Niger Delta creeks. I won't say God will judge them, but I blame the students, the graduates and "supposed" enlightened Youths of Ijaw extraction who rather than use the opportunity of education that majority of our parents didn't have to better the community, vie for leadership positions, enlighten the populace, train them and teach them of their powers as a citizen in a democratic society, how to hold the leaders accountable and responsible and advise political leaders, they prefers to maintain the status quo, remain unenlightened, partake in and support thuggery, militancy and other attrocities, and on the long run suffer for their actions while the community remains bastardised. It is a big shame my dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
Suffering and smiling

How long do we want to deceive ourselves.

I feel really sad.

I am heart broken

How long shall Nigeria continue like this?

Why should the innocent, young children perish so that some men can save up loot that has no meaning?

what joy is there in stealing money meant for the security of lives and properties. Why feed fat as a leader when many go to bed hungry? Then you feed them only during election

You lie without batting an eyelid.

Lies everywhere

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by nuclearboy(m): 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
That "Adminisher" no dey take prisoners o grin

Priceless comment

10 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by iamodenigbo1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
same with people that work with other guy,that is why the deputy was literary running their govt
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
nuclearboy:
That "Adminisher" no dey take prisoners o grin

Priceless comment
Priceless indeed
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by ademega(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
MissTeaseMe:
Please read

I in no way support APC as a perfect alternative, but hailing GEJ as a good president is just plain ridiculous. The way many come to nairaland and defend him is just mind bugling in an extreme dimension.

It does not take much to see that support for this man is just based on sentiment. If this is the man Nigerians really dim fit as a leader than this shows the future is bleak for Nigeria. I believe we can do better stop being emotional and sentimental.

APC is tagged a party of propaganda which is true, but how genuine are News coming from PDP controlled government .

We were told that by november this year we will have at least 8000Mw of electricity, yet just last month electricity dropped from 4000Mw to 3000Mw and the minister of power blamed vandalism (while the truth is this usually happens when the raining season is gone)

We heard that they have bought "modern" equipments for the military, yet the soldiers say it is still ak47 (custom for nigeria OBJ47) that they are still using.

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

Truth is, it is possible for GEJ to continue till 2019, but that will be a big pity for Nigeria. Second term is when u see the worst of a government cos they know they aint coming back so they owe the masses no explanation. It will be a Mega looting galour. After all he wont need your votes anymore.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
I know many Gej apologetic wont have anything to say cos these are INDENIABLE TRUTH.

Being clueless is not same as being humble.
Many Gej supports keep saying he is humble especially at moments when he is most silly as a president.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by secnelly: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
ademega:
In this country "truth" is not part of us . Let me also assume i don't ve truth in me too .
Mr president should continue till forever,if possible rule after life self . He has giving us at least 20 hour constant and stable electricity in all parts of the country (if only for this achievement self, he has done well, there is need for more shout of GEJ till 2019 by all and sundry), schools are doing fine , no strike ,the standard can compete not only in Africa but Europe and America , students are now trooping in from all over Africa to get standard education, the standard of living is too much oky , can't u see? people are not traveling out again . Go and see the arrival arena/terminal at the airport people are rushing down in millions to be partaker of the nations goodies and national cake. See our roads very smooth, most especially the roads in the east . See our security , u can move to anywhere anytime of the day without fear . Nite culture is now back to our country .unemployment is a thing of the past , we are thinking of how to start giving visa to Ghanaians and other African countries to come help us with our dirty and menial jobs in our factories. Water is everywhere , we are even missing pure water and bottle water. See how corruption has gone away in virtually in all sectors, see the faces of corrupt leaders in prison. Gone are the days we import our own exported crude oil. In fact ,u can see how much we get a liter compare to four years ago. See the diversification of our economy,no more dependency on our oil. Our hospitals are now receiving rich patients on like before when our leaders and big men get treatment and die in foreign hospitals. This man has done magic , he must be from another planet . Pls u can add to these numerous achievements of our president. MR PRESIDENT KEEP DOING IT! We want more of these . GEJ till 2019 .
This is another comment that shows the true situation of things in this country. Well put.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves while the country is on fire.

7 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Zaikon(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
hhmmm Gej till 2015 lol
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Greyworld: 9:50pm On Nov 01, 2014
Beta luck nxt tym.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
lol..keep crying,you will cry more come 2015... grin

6 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by galadima77(m): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
we can as well put all sentiments beforehand and continue with d so called GEJ till 2019......
more suffering is guaranteed.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by jamace(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Weep for Nigeria! Tambuwal led House of reps have not concluded MOST bills since 2011. Just wasting our money:
http://www.nassnig.org/nass2/legislation.php?id=1678
Note: Concentrate on the remark column of the annex.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
secnelly:
This thread is not going to make front page so, say what u have in mind no need booking space.

5 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by MissTeaseMe(f): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Rich4god:
Good day friends...
Am not into politics, so my comments here is based on my own personal observation... I used to be a fan of GEJ, not necessarily because I like him, but because the opposition party and some northern politicians have decided to make his administration a bad one.
Prior to this week, I always have it in mind to vote for GEJ, not because he is good, but because he is a "lesser devil" when compared to GMB... (my opinion)... But right now, I dont knw who among the two is now the "lesser devil"... You knw, things I knw abt GMB is either what I heard or read, but things I know abt GEJ is what I experienced and saw with my eyes.
Right now, am no longer going to cast my vote for anyone(even though it might not count)...
My reasons for change in thought...
Which sane president/administration will allow terrorist to control some part of its country and still go about their normal duties of chasing oppostion parties and rivals... This is the height of insensitivity to its citizens... We have our chibok girls still missing, we have BH control some part of 9ja and no one is been held responsible for this... What are the military chiefs doing in their office if they cant put an end to this. The only thing the FG is good at right now is clamping down on its opposition with all the resource at their disposal... As they are doing to Tambuwal and co. Late Yar'adua a northerner did not hesitate to unleash the might of NA in borno during the time of Mohammed Yusuf, what has GEJ and his security chief done so far other than leave so part of north east in the hands of boko haram.
We all know that its better we remain under developed and sleep with our two eyes closed than be as develop as the US but have bombs and gunshot going off here and there. Am not saying we should vote for GMB but all am saying it that we should man up and challenge our leaders to face their responsibilities... If GEJ cant sack his service chiefs till he find one who is up to the task, then why is he there as a president. If he cant make any strong attack against the BH, how do we knw he can do that in his next administration. Ever wonder why olden days kings are in the fore front of every battle... "cos their primary responsibilities is to protect its citizens.." the rest is ceremonial... Now if GEJ cant do that, he is of no use being in ASO ROCK...
Thanks for reading...

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by secnelly: 10:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

This thread is not going to make front page so, say what u have in mind no need booking space.

What I want to say is still doing press up.

Meanyl, that space is under Omonile's custody. Beware.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by wisov(m): 10:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
angry
Gej till 2015
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Mogidi: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
Another rubbish thread full of innuendos, I expected some substance not knowing a MissTeaseMe is looking for ego massage. What happened to the Romance section?

2 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Ilekokonit: 12:53am On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Suffering and smiling

Why should the innocent, young children perish so that some men can save up loot that has no meaning?

what joy is there in stealing money meant for the security of lives and properties.

Why feed fat as a leader when many go to bed hungry? Then you feed them only during election

Like he once said, abuse me from head to toe, I don't give a damn.

Only God and mature de-tribalised voting can save us.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by AMvanquish: 2:17am On Nov 02, 2014
@ OP! On point, that is just the truth. We prefer deceit and lies. My close friend would say Nigerians deserve what they get. You see alot of adults that have gone through school and you think they are enlightened , but they are not. In 2014, You hear someone saying he would vote Goodluck because of his name. In this 2014, Yes! people still think like that. You still see people selling their conscience because of money and neglecting the long term consequences, or he's my tribesman, from the same state, So so region have ruled for so so years, or they throw you that line that "things have gotten better". Better in paper I would say. How can a grown a** man say stealing is not corruption for pete's sake. What kind of message is he passing to us all. Its just a shame. Nigerians truly deserve what they get..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by ademega(m): 2:53am On Nov 02, 2014
Its all about sacarsim . Relax ,its well
MissTeaseMe:

This is another comment that shows the true situation of things in this country. Well put.

Let us keep deceiving ourselves while the country is on fire.

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 02, 2014
Meanwhile cheek out what is happening in the Nigeria that Jonathan governs, you may be next! Vintim and Mubi sacked by the Haramites!

-CramJones

4 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by pentagonal: 5:41am On Nov 02, 2014
ademega:

you know amadioha will use 400000000 kilojoules of thunder to fire your family tree for this your useless lies.

1 Like

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by eightsin(m): 6:55am On Nov 02, 2014
GMB is certainly not the better alternative. If APC field someone vibrant and younger, I might give it a try. That's that.

2 Likes

Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Suffering and smiling

How long do we want to deceive ourselves.

I feel really sad.

I am heart broken

How long shall Nigeria continue like this?

what joy is there in stealing money meant for the security of lives and properties. Why feed fat as a leader when many go to bed hungry? Then you feed them only during election

Lies everywhere
People deserve the government they get. Nigerians are not ready for change,they want things remain the same,else why support a government that has obviously failed.i wonder the mindset of average Nigerian
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Please read

SO MUCH LIES!!!

Tooooo much lies

Lies lies lies everyday

if only i could decipher d tone of this message, i would have commented
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2014
eightsin:
GMB is certainly not the better alternative. If APC field someone vibrant and younger, I might give it a try. That's that.
I swear I love you
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by cool318(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2014
What will it cost the GEJ led govt to reduce umemployment Massively in Nigeria
How much to Revive all the abandoned Refineries
How much is it to setup about 10 state of the art Technological driven Industries that can employ up to 100,000 graduates.
Politicians themselves are responsible for the ILLS abounding in our Society today.
But they are DEVILS, people who have sold their Souls & conscience to SATAN, Sadists, who derive joy in the Lamentation of the Common man.
All the money LOOTED in Nigeria since OBJ- GEJ regime could have Transformed Nigeria to a better place.
Re: UNDENIABLE Greatness Of GEJ Revealed. Your Eyes Must See This! by Kelvin0(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2014
cramjones:
Meanwhile cheek out what is happening in the Nigeria that Jonathan governs, you may be next! Vintim and Mubi sacked by the Haramites!

-CramJones

U are a serious joke...I only wish u wake up from your oblivion, so u can see the big picture right.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hereby Renounce My Nigerian Citizenship / Nigerian Mum Flew Into Britain And Had Quinns / Suntai Sues Speaker, Seeks Powers As Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.