Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition (3080 Views)

Meet Dr. Emeka Jamachi, A Powerful Igbo Cosmetic Surgeon In The US / Buhari Declares His Assets On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition by Tectono: 1:25am On Nov 02, 2014
PRINCE DR. EMEKA MAMAH, OF IFESINACHI TRANSPORT, DECLARES HIS POLITICAL AMBITION!!!
Tectono Business Review has gathered that the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ifesinachi Group of Companies, Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, has declared his intention to represent Udenu/Igboeze North Federal Constituency in the House of Representative under the platform of People Democratic Party (PDP) come 2015.

Below is his Statement of Intention to Contest for the Federal House of Representatives under People’s Democratic Party (PDP). Sit back and enjoy it. He is a paradigm of sparkling brilliance.

My Dear People of Igboeze North/Udenu Constituency, I am offering myself for patriotic service to the people of Igboeze North/Udenu. In the past eight years, I have followed with a lot of admirations the progress made in our state through the Governor, His Excellency Sullivan Iheanacho Chime with the support of all our representatives at the federal and state levels. There is no gainsaying the fact that our leaders under our great party (PDP) have ran an incredibly good race and deserves the commendation of all of us. The transformation our state has undergone in the past eight years remains unequal and unmatched in the annals of our history. Juxtaposed to this uncommon and unprecedented achievement is the meager revenue from the federal allocation and the paltry sources of Internally Generated Revenue (IGR).

As a constituency, we have benefited from the state immensely and have also had the privilege of being represented by one of Nigerian’s finest parliamentarian. No wonder Hon Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi is unanimously being considered by our party and our people to be the next governor of the state. I salute the choice of our own Hon. Ugwuanyi and I am convinced beyond all doubt that he will deliver and even surpass the legacies our amiable governor is leaving behind. So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism; of service and responsibility where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves, but each other. Let us resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that have poisoned our politics for so long. Let us work together as a people and as a party and support the candidature of Hon Ugwuanyi and all the team being put together by the leadership of our party

My dear people, I have evaluated the political dynamics of our time and I have had to make choice between continuously making money in private business and impacting more people through politics. My choice is to impact more people through politics and policies informed by the innovative ideas I have espoused through private business in the last two decades. Many of you can attest to the fact that no business in our constituency has employed more people in our community than mine has done. While this is a modest contribution to our people, I see myself as having a unique opportunity to impact more on the lives of our people through the parliament and through the legislations I intend to pursue if given your mandate to represent you at the House of Representatives otherwise known as the green chamber. I, therefore, offer myself for patriotic service and present myself for your approval as a candidate for the federal house of assembly under our great party, PDP.

Ladies and gentleman, our constituency has come to a crossroad with the calling of Hon Ugwuanyi to new frontiers, and now you have the power to change the political landscape of Enugu state through the kind of team you elect to support him and support our party. As I have said time and time again, if you elect me to be your face in parliament, there are several things I will do to ensure that your needs are met day in and day out across this land. I have done same successfully through my private business and I will bring this wealth of experience to bear in this new assignment if given the mandate

First of all, I plan on proposing new legislation that will invest more tax in our public schools, not only to meet the needs of today, but to encourage developing minds for the future. Such new funding would be used to hire and retain good teachers, build and renovate new schools, and give great tax preferences to classroom teachers. To accomplish this, I am proposing no new taxes increases, but rather a rechanneling of our existing tax revenue to meet these demands. No state or country can match the demands of this century and compete among the comity of nations without proper education. I know the value of education and I can testify to how it can broaden ones horizon and remove you from the shackles of poverty and dependency. This has always been the vision of my late father and I have tried my best to step into that shoe even while he was alive.

Secondly, economic development is on the minds of most of you, particularly with regard to the non-oil sector. For many years, economic prosperity through small and medium scale businesses has been neglected, and I plan to change all of that through a new legislation. I am proposing a more flexible access to short loans and innovative business strategies that would drive our economy and put so many of our youths in jobs where they will be the CEO and not the messengers. I understand the fulfillment that comes with working for oneself as opposed to working for others. SMEs have the potentials to open up our economy and unleash the possibilities of our state and country.

Thirdly, I am proposing the construction of a light rail system, to be built over the next decade, to meet the growing demands of better and more efficient transportation for years to come. As someone who has been in transport business for several years, I understand the nexus between easy movement of goods and people and economic development. My generation doesn't want to be remembered for a road we build today, but for a more visionary transportation system for our future.

I am not a career politician who has lost touch with the everyday needs and concerns of day-to-day people. I am and have always been here with you all. My work as community leader and business owner has given me a unique perspective on the pains and challenges you face.

If elected, I promise to give my all to my elected position and make sure your issues and concerns are fully addressed at the local and national level. I am Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah. I keep my words and I keep my promise; entrust me with this mandate and if any member of the House of Representative impact on his or her people more than me, please recall me. On my honour, I will deliver and you will triumph. It is a deal!
Long live PDP
Long live Igboeze North/Udenu Constituency!
Long live Enugu State
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria

http://tectono..com/
Re: Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition by okoromike(m): 3:59am On Nov 02, 2014
How well have you managed IFESINACHI since your father's death? GRADE yourself sir.
Re: Prince Dr. Emeka Mamah, Of Ifesinachi Transport, Declares His Political Ambition by Tectono: 4:11am On Nov 02, 2014
Well, it is obvious that the prince deploys his intellectual capacity, wealth of entrepreneurship experience and international exposure to the effective and efficient management of all the companies under Ifesinachi Group. Ask any intelligent person that know about the prince.

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw From Presidential Race, Igbo Group Tells Buhari / The Supposed "Party Of Change" Has Been Caught Yet Again! / First Year Nigerian Defence Academy Students Harassing Civilians (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.