Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 (1426 Views)

Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 / Hbd R231 / Beverly Osu With R231, Seun And A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 5:13am On Nov 02, 2014
I don't know if I will be violating any of the nairaland rules for opening a thread and commending a mod for a job well-done.

r231, you've proved to be a sensible and objective mod once again.

I say a big thank You for courageously descending and doing justice to that ymodulus haters thread. I cannot thank You enough, You came as a messiah when we least expected You.

To my dear mizmycoli, heaven Will forever remember your good works

And to the unrepentant haters, we LOVE YOU and will be there for You in your hard times.

One love cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by eunisam: 5:33am On Nov 02, 2014
i actually wanted to comment but no comment after my comment was removed in the MTN suprise thread which made front page which i was the first to commen.am baffled.
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by MizMyColi(f): 7:55am On Nov 02, 2014
Amen.
smiley
Thanks Laplace12
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by AbuMikey(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2014
I thought this Ymodulus issue was done and dusted? undecided

Why bring it up again. undecided

If the Critics storm the thread, You will Most definitely start crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 10:02am On Nov 02, 2014
MizMyColi:
Amen.
smiley
Thanks Laplace12

You are welcome ma sister smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by hungryboy(m): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2014
true talk my bro,
That cia agent wannabe obertechnology is a confirm Ymodulus hater, dude even saved screenshots of ymodulus' posts,
and he even accused Mizmycoli of colluding with modulus in his scam schemes that guy is pathetic i swear

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 02, 2014
I honestly agree with AbuMikey here. There really isn't the need for this thread. Let's just forget the whole issue and learn to show love and support.
To Mizmycoli I will say that you should continue to be yourself. Does that will hate will hate and does that will love will love. Do not change your person for anyone. I'm still your fan and peace to everyone.

BTW please how dem take know the op that was responsible for taking down that thread. I'm just learning some new things about nairaland. I noticed one of my original post was edited on the ymodulus thread. Some of my words was changed to "bleep", his is that possible or was it censored by the mods.

1 Like

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2014
Ichiato:
I honestly agree with AbuMikey here. There really isn't the need for this thread. Let's just forget the whole issue and learn to show love and support.
To Mizmycoli I will say that you should continue to be yourself. Does that will hate will hate and does that will love will love. Do not change your person for anyone. I'm still your fan and peace to everyone.

BTW please how dem take know the op that was responsible for taking down that thread. I'm just learning some new things about nairaland. I noticed one of my original post was edited on the ymodulus thread. Some of my words was changed to "bleep", his is that possible or was it censored by the mods.

I understand You. I thought that way too before opening this thread. But sincerely I was thrilled by how swift he responded the moment he realised the truth, despite the huge support the thread was gething. It takes a courageous mod to do that. Some weak mods would want to dance to the tune of the masses.

About how I knew he did It; he is the moderator of this section and had already banned and warned some haters before taking down the thread.

yes, some words are censored automatically here
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by jejemanito: 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
What's happening here? undecided

I can hear people whispering angry

gringringrin
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by Isiterere(m): 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
what goes around,comes around.

Finally, we can Miz coke with something....

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by herald9: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
And my post got deletedcheesy
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by CHoccolaTE: 2:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
_

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
CHoccolaTE:
Is the mod really sensible? I mean al he did was take down a thread where people were still not certain of whether OP was telling the truth or not. Mr Mod could have at least told us the truth about the issue and his reason for closing the thread before doing so. Closing the thread like that without saying a word makes it look like he is in cahoots with other people to silence obert's claims.

This is not a hate thread ma'm. Take your hate to somewhere else.

Peace smiley

one love cool
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Still thinking of where to do it....

In da club

In the railway

or

In a hotel room

grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by Ilovenigeria(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Don't say what you don't know. .. he took ten bottles of

Coke mixed with something grin

2 Likes

Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
laplace12:

This is not a hate thread ma'm. Take your hate to somewhere else.

Peace smiley

one love cool

Some people are bound to always call questioning hate.

Like Abumikey said, you really didn't need to create a thread about this, you are just asking for trouble, a head that is to big will not be able to avoid stones thrown at it.

If you care more about ymodulus than about gloating you'd let this issue be.
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by AbuMikey(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Some people are bound to always call questioning hate.

Like Abumikey said, you really didn't need to create a thread about this, you are just asking for trouble, a head that is to big will not be able to avoid stones thrown at it.

Oh My days!!!!!! gringringringrin

If you care more about ymodulus than about gloating you'd let this issue be.
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by tpiah2: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Under three things the earth trembles;

under four it cannot bear up:

a slave when he becomes king,

and a fool when he is filled with food;

an unloved woman when she gets a husband,

and a maidservant when she displaces her mistress.
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 8:46am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Finally A Sensible Mod, R231 by laplace12(m): 11:17pm On Jun 12, 2015

(1) (Reply)

See The Doll That Makes Anyone Who Stares At It To Suffer Chest Pains, Nausea An / 100 Percent Bet9ja Football Prediction. / Gtb Refunds Adetoke Oluwo (the Lady Airtel Defrauded 400k)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.