Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos (1078 Views)

9 Most Influential Nigerian Politicians In 2015 - Takemetonaija.com / 2015 Election: Jonathan Should Have Sacked Partisan Jega – Okupe / Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
We live in a world where abnormal occurrences have gradually started making their way into our normal small world .Governments gesture towards tackling the challenges facing the society that used to be abominations are things we now hear about on a regular basis. Politicians have gradually deviated from the purpose or agenda of the party which they represent when elected or appointed. The APC (All Progressives Congress) which am a card carrying member as a case study
I challenge the outgoing chairman in person of Hon. Bamgbola Hakeem Adesina of Itire Ikate LCDA on what he has done to make him stand out as an agent of change for committed, transparent and focused leadership with his secretary gbenga Oyebode, they have allowed their desperate aspirations as individuals to jeopardise our collective resolution to salvage the deplorable state of the LCDA they both poses no sellable pedigree though rising profile. Paragraph 10 in the mission statement states that No person ‘’without any intention to abandon any ideal which will guarantee the corporate welfare and security of our people’’. The excuse we get from their bad leadership is the local government is an appendage of the state government. It is grossly underfunded and has no autonomy to make any meaningful impact on the areas it cover hence the little attention being paid to such type of government which they run. People have been complaining bitterly that they exist to extort money from the traders, okada riders and helpless artisan even professionals like us because I remember my ordeal with some touts who called themselves council traffic officers who toyed my car as I parked my car on the major ijesha express road which is a federal road and the toying van took my car to an open land in kewulere where the newly council secretariat now exist and I was forced to pay 30,000 naira after several plea when I heard the chairman Mr Bamgbola Hakeem Adesina would be disappointed if they don’t deliver a sum of 300,000.00 naira per day . the politicians now breed tugs and they give them stipends to feed on , the society is no more safe for residents due to the harassment we get from this tugs breaded by politicians whom they claimed belong to different caucus ,Joe Igbokwe faithfuls , BATYO (Bola Ahmed Tinubu youth organisation) faithful , Bamgbala youth vanguard. There was an attack recently on one of the youth vanguard head popularly called ‘’seyi Chicago’’ in Martins street where he was shot twice in the eyes tho he was rescued by good Samaritans around but what still seems to be looming is what could have caused such carcass , some of the street youths believed it was the money distributed by Mr. Joe Igbokwe (Lagos state APC Publicity Secretary) to residents whenever election is near, instead of the Lagos state APC ‘’mouth piece’’ think of how to gainfully employ youths of his constituency in which he represent into the agency he manages, he prefer to give them money to drink alcohol  and cause nuisance of themselves on the street of Lagos , I delved into what could be his motive and I realise he is creating more tugs for himself being an igbo man on the frontline stage of a Yoruba Indigenous party, such a metaphorical position he hold. Hon. Senbanjo and gbenga oyebode are also grooming some thugs for the LCDA chairmanship primary election with is slated for November 2014.
Conclusively I am using this medium to notify appropriate quarters to call for a caution and a redress platform where we all see the forthcoming election as a sole responsibility of every one of us ensuring peace in itire-ikate LCDA and to represent truly what democracy actually means.

Tunde Peters
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by mikolo80: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
Is it the politicians fault that the youth chose alcohol over development
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by mikolo80: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
Is it the politicians fault that the youth chose alcohol over development.this is a democracy not a meritocracy
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2014
mikolo80:
Is it the politicians fault that the youth chose alcohol over development.this is a democracy not a meritocracy

Hmmmmm
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by mikolo80: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
tundepeters:

Hmmmmm
mhmmm
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by talktimi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
grin
Re: The Conventional Partisan Politicians In Itire Ikate Lcda Lagos by slimfit1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bross longer time since you left kb we never heard of you again he no good oh.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Atiku Abubakar Conferred With A Chieftancy Title In Ekiti State / What Is Wrong in This Photo? (PDP... Version) / Abia 2015: Aba Traders Adopt Otti As Best Candidate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.