Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” (1474 Views)

Empress Njamah Rocks German Dreads: Hit Or Miss?(pics) / Photos Of Empress Njamah And Her Little Niece 12 Years Ago And Now / Empress Njamah Buys Roadside Delicacy – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” by ConnectMee: 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
For actress Empress Njamah, tattoos are forbidden!

Controversial Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah, is at it again and this time, the chocolate-skinned beauty gives a piece of her mind with regards to having tattoos.

Empress, while responding to rumours that she’s got parts of her body covered in ink said:

“Lots of people can swear that I have tattoos on my body because I was known for colourful hair and nails so lots of people thought I had tattoos as well; I can’t give myself the mark of The Beast. I don’t want to say what a lot of people will misconstrue but I don’t have to draw anything on my body to prove a point; for me, tattoos are a no no”

Timaya‘s former boo joins the like of vocalist, Ego Ogbaru, who recently condemned tattoos and even called them as “something for the devil’s child.”

http://connectme.ng/gist/empress-njamah-slams-tattoos-mark-beast/

Re: Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
sensible girl
Re: Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” by rutemi: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Like say e nor day hungry you.
Re: Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” by Lolitua(f): 9:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
rutemi:
Like say e nor day hungry you.
New kids on NL,,,na u she dey talk to na!!
U vex?? I don't think so!! Play on
Re: Empress Njamah Slams Tattoos As “mark Of The Beast” by rutemi: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Lolitua:

I day find playmate grin
Lolitua:

I day find playmate

(1) (Reply)

Most Overrated Actors In Hollywood / Banky W And Tiwa Savage Cover January Editon Of Blanck Magazine / My Boyfriend Dumped Me After He Became Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.