Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

ALBUM: M.I Abaga – The Chairman Full Album Download - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ALBUM: M.I Abaga – The Chairman Full Album Download (10772 Views)

Album Review: MI Abaga – The Chairman / Download Full Album: M.i. Abaga - The Chairman / Music: P-square - Double Trouble Full Album Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: M.I Abaga – The Chairman Full Album Download by chrisraph(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
The Chairman Album has been Officially released and was first performed yesterday being 30th October 2014 By M.I, Some are already feeling the big return made by Mr. Incredible. But i assure you a bright and good comfort listening to these tracks. You’ll surely believe M.I is the King of Rap!!!

DOWNLOAD THE CHAIRMAN FULL ALBUM BELOW

http://042vibes.com/2014/10/31/album-m-i-abaga-the-chairman-full-album-download/

ENJOY!!!

Re: ALBUM: M.I Abaga – The Chairman Full Album Download by wirelessssss(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
chrisraph:
The Chairman Album has been Officially released and was first performed yesterday being 30th October 2014 By M.I, Some are already feeling the big return made by Mr. Incredible. But i assure you a bright and good comfort listening to these tracks. You’ll surely believe M.I is the King of Rap!!!

DOWNLOAD THE CHAIRMAN FULL ALBUM BELOW

http://042vibes.com/2014/10/31/album-m-i-abaga-the-chairman-full-album-download/

ENJOY!!!

[size=20pt]WOOOOOOOW![/size]

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Start Playing Christmas Music? / Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead / Ice Prince Finally Drops New Album Eli (Everybody Loves Ice-Prince)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.