Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” (10807 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Teyana Taylor Ft. Davido – Killa / VIDEO: Seyi Shay – Gimme Love Ft. Runtown / Jay Remeo - Gimme Love Ft T.blinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by DaSleak: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2019
Multiple award-winning American soul songstress, Teyana Taylor is set to jump on the “Gimme Love” remix!
Seyi Shay earlier shared audio cover of the remix on her Instagram page.

Seyi Shay shunned with new music entitled “Gimme Love”, which featured self- acclaimed sound god Runtown.

The song was produced by no other than the very talented Sarz.

Watch video https://www.instagram.com/p/B2D0go2Hh3O/?igshid=4134tpw8hp2n

https://www.thesleak.com/seyi-shay-announces-upcoming-collaboration-with-american-singer-teyana-taylor/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
Good
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by trendymarseey(f): 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
kool
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by nototribalist: 3:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
i wanna suck that breast now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by OBTMOS(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Where can I download it... Sheyi shey is my first love
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Officialgarri: 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who sabi teyana Taylor?.... Sing with rihanna fess
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Therock5555(m): 3:03pm On Sep 07, 2019
God knows I ain't giving those two skinny hoes no love....

When finer girls dey, smh...

That song go wack die lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by realvikash: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seyi Shay got great vocals cool
Right now feat Iyanya and Banky W still has me tripping fo sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Yhukay00: 3:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
we

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Glycosunde: 3:08pm On Sep 07, 2019
seyi shay, always looking like a brown doll but well brown skin girls, gimme more love. Y doing a remix of a song that didn't do very well with another not too known artist, y not just d o another song

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by tegafej(m): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seyi has been on a low key for sometime
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by DrNueLpureHoney: 3:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ok
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by vibre: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Seyi Shey no dey hear word, she still went ahead to release this song after baba warned her not to release it until October. And na last week we just commot the nail wey dem use nack her career put for one tree for ogbomosho now she don go spoil everything. I just see baba as e use vex carry hammer enter bush just now, her own don pafuka be that.
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Aishaaaa: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow wow wow. My faves
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by lebron7(m): 3:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Who tf is teyana Taylor

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Taylor went in to tweeter beef with Rihanna, the only form of encouragement she got from her fans was that she ghat a banging body.... Elsewhere in Nigeria she is labeled a Multiple award-winning American
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Skelewu: 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
vibre:
Seyi Shey no dey hear word, she still went ahead to release this song after baba warned her not to release it until October. And na last week we just commot the nail wey dem use nack her career put for one tree for ogbomosho now she don go spoil everything. I just see baba as e use vex carry hammer enter bush just now, her own don pafuka be that.

Bro, pass me that shii you smoke.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Skelewu: 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Those tits are beautifully luscious and inviting.
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by LilychiLily001: 4:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Deepfreezer(m): 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Officialgarri:
you say Who know teyana Taylor? Lols u must be living under the rock
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Legendguru: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Mykehl: 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
Teyana Taylor, my crush grin Lol But she's got some dope body.
Acted well in the movie, 'Honey rise up and dance'
Re: Seyi Shay Collaborates With Teyana Taylor In “Gimme Love” by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 08, 2019
SARS on the beat.

Yet they say End SARS..

Smh..

(1) (Reply)

M.I Jokes About Iceberg Slim And Kelly Handsome In New York Show / 2face Idibia: Innocent Ujah Idibia / 'Say Your Love' By P-Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.