Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,202 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

[pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions (975 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / 30 Facts About Owners Of Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks In The Midst Of Poverty / Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by jchima14: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2014
I saw this report online and to be honest I was shocked at how much this men who seem so playful are raking into their accounts just for making people laugh.
In the words of Ali Baba, the acclaimed father of stand-up comedy in Nigeria: “comedy is a funny business, a very big business.”
According to Naijabrain, this is the latest list of 8 comedians in Nigeria that tops the earning list.

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/994-pictures-meet-nigeria-s-richest-comedians-they-rake-in-hundreds-of-millions-per-annum

[img]http://.com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/b2817edf79750dc373157d782cce30ec_M.jpg[/img]
Re: [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by jchima14: 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
These guys are big boys o
Re: [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by briantext(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Is that all?
Re: [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by okpismart: 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
briantext:
Is that all?
check the link naw shoo!
Re: [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by clara472: 11:25pm On Nov 02, 2014
I can't believe that Francis I Go Die makes more money than Gbenga Adeyinka shocked shocked
Re: [pictures]meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake In Hundreds Of Millions by jchima14: 9:07am On Nov 03, 2014
There is nothing like making money while doing what you like

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek: “I Am Going Into Politics In 2015" / Meet The Poorest President In The Word / Pastor Tunde Bakare Celebrates 60th Birthday...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.