Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,454 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" (6234 Views)

Buhari To Speak To EU Parliament In France, Source Says He Will Also See Doctors / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Himker: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Sanguine(f): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
Unnnhhhhh-inininininin. Vous etes tres drole. Heheheheheh.
Nairaland est tres interesante. :-D :-)
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by ogaofficer(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
ba7man:
Sambisa International high school. embarassed

why you kon dae lie before, i will report you to uncle shekau.
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Zakkyoz: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
halmeyd:

seun cant ban us bkoz he also schooled in france, we both went 2 montpellier university b4 he dropped out in 2005.

Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Zakkyoz: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
halmeyd:

seun cant ban us bkoz he also schooled in france, we both went 2 montpellier university b4 he dropped out in 2005.

Oga Seun has to clear the air. Did you school in France too? I must confess i have learnt some French words. Thanks for your contributions, thinking of how to go and school in ------------- too.
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by binie: 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Zakkyoz:
Though nairaland is a public forum, we ought to learn how to utilise space with high sense of decency and decorum. There was a point when virtually all nairalanders were 'GARRI' ADVOCATE. Then attention was shifted again to picture demanding with the phrase 'ADONBILIVIT'. Now the trend is 'I schooled in France' even when an important topic is under discussion. I hereby humbly suggest that whoever use this should be banned till after 2015 general elections.

Pinshure of The Annoying Tread "I Schooled In France" or 'ADONBILIVIT'
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by tonte(m): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
you are jealousing us because we schooled in France...lol the first time I saw that post I got pissed off, then I went off to school in France and I can see the beef everywhere

Zakkyoz:
Though nairaland is a public forum, we ought to learn how to utilise space with high sense of decency and decorum. There was a point when virtually all nairalanders were 'GARRI' ADVOCATE. Then attention was shifted again to picture demanding with the phrase 'ADONBILIVIT'. Now the trend is 'I schooled in France' even when an important topic is under discussion. I hereby humbly suggest that whoever use this should be banned till after 2015 general elections.
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by teelady(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Let the truth be told.........

France is a beautiful place......

I school in france lipsrsealed
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by halmeyd(m): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Zakkyoz:

Oga Seun has to clear the air. Did you school in France too? I must confess i have learnt some French words. Thanks for your contributions, thinking of how to go and school in ------------- too.

lolz,u also want to school in france? Bt mind u, It's nt easy to school in montpellier university o,,, U need to work hard nd read ur book or else u will end up dropping out like seun.
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by ba7man(m): 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
ogaofficer:
why you kon dae lie before, i will report you to uncle shekau.
Too late. I don cross enter Cameroon already by foot. cool
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by unibenstudent1(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2014
Sanguine:
Unnnhhhhh-inininininin. Vous etes tres drole. Heheheheheh.
Nairaland est tres interesante. :-D :-)
so u follow Dem
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by Sanguine(f): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
unibenstudent1:
so u follow Dem

pardon moi Je ne comprende pas Englais. Parle francais sil vous plais. Merci...
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by saintneo(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
Zakkyoz:

www.google.com/m?q=i+schooled+in+France&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: The Annoying Trend "I Schooled In France" by cheruv: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
UnknownT:
Well, i schooled in Spanish and we were taught in Spain Language
habilar espanol?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbanke People What Are You Doing In Edo State, Are You Igbo's Or Bini's? / Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Not Promoting Godfatherism In Edo - Chris Azebamwan / I Will Never Forgive Buhari For Killing My Brother - Nkem Owoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.