Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write “durosoke”- Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write “durosoke”- Olamide (613 Views)

It Took Caitlyn Jenner 6 Surgeries And $70k To Get New Look-surgeon / AGN Crisis: Emeka Ike Gives Ibinabo 24 Hours To Vacate Seat / Merlin Makers-it Took Us 5years To Become Celebrities {pics From Behind D" Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write “durosoke”- Olamide by iamskatertola(m): 12:25am On Nov 03, 2014
Award winning rapper, Olamide said it took him overnight to write the verses of his hit track “ Durosoke”

I have always had Durosoke since when I recorded the YBNL album. The song didn’t just make the album. It took me overnight close to four or five hours to write the song.”

He also said if he wishes to listen to rap, he always go for Jay Z.

“If I want to listen to English rap I will rather buy a Jayz CD because no matter how good you are at speaking English you can never sound like an American. I still believe in indigenous hip- hop and I think it’s the future of Nigerian music.”

Re: It Took Me Four To Five Hours To Write “durosoke”- Olamide by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2014
So u dey write? I tink say all of una dey freestyle?undecided but 5 hours?? Haba

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilary Duff Feels 'less Sensitive' / World's Tallest And Shortest Man / Pics: Don Jazzy At UNICEF Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.