Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] (2917 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / His Wife Earns Four Times His Salary And Someone Must Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] by okpismart: 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2014
op, you should talk heart 2 heart with your husband, does he want you to be a full time house wife? or does he have provision to open a biz for u? if u quit?... cos idle without using one's brain to think and deal with challenges issues apart from the home front is not easy.
whatever your decision is, pls don't be a full time house wife. u can delve into bizness that will allow you amply time to be with your family at home and same time making money by the side.
Home is paramount to me anyways. but in my own case, I have to shut down my biz, where I stayed as a single lady and moved to his own location 2 start our family, and on getting to his own location, am surveying the area, he's helping out too in my kind of biz opportunities there.. we have a bizness plan we are working on for my biz to start and grow around his location.. I, then realize I have to go for another course online to boost my biz to another level, different from what av been used to.
so ideally, am not just idle at home and he's supportive too..
so think abt it .... and make a choice... which comes first... your work or your home?
Re: Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] by soulglo: 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
Amelian:
op, you should talk heart 2 heart with your husband, does he want you to be a full time house wife? or does he have provision to open a biz for u? if u quit?... cos idle without using one's brain to think and deal with challenges issues apart from the home front is not easy.
whatever your decision is, pls don't be a full time house wife. u can delve into bizness that will allow you amply time to be with your family at home and same time making money by the side.
Home is paramount to me anyways. but in my own case, I have to shut down my biz, where I stayed as a single lady and moved to his own location 2 start our family, and on getting to his own location, am surveying the area, he's helping out too in my kind of biz opportunities there.. we have a bizness plan we are working on for my biz to start and grow around his location.. I, then realize I have to go for another course online to boost my biz to another level, different from what av been used to.
so ideally, am not just idle at home and he's supportive too..
so think abt it .... and make a choice... which comes first... your work or your home?

Amelian no offence but why do people always talk about "opening a business for a wife" is like cooking dinner. Do you people understand what it takes to run a successful business.
Re: Do I Resign From My Oil Company Job And Focus On My Husband? [advice Needed] by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
My sister please I beg you in the name of God,don't try it oooo,my aunt owned a company which she involved her hubby into,only for the company to grow big and he displaced her out of the company by changing the ownership name on the licence of the company from her name to his name,and to top it all he sent her packing out of the house without letting her pick a dime out of the house,not even her phone. So my dear build your career on your own,face your work with oil and gas if you're getting a good pay,let your hubby start the company with his money then u can give your little support. Don't resign ooo,don't do what you'll regret.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Husbands Always Be The First To Initiate Love Making With Wives? / . / Health Care And Drugs For Cure... God Create Life, We Maintain Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.