Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? (3712 Views)

Nneka's "HEARTBEAT" On FIFA15 Soundtrack List! 8) / What Laptop Can I Get For 60000 To 80000 Naira And Would Run Watch Dogs Fifa15 / Jay Jay Okocha Among Top 5 Most Skilled On Fifa15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by tunnex190: 10:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Hey, I dont think this game FIFA15 on android deserves this stress but I couldn't just waste the data I used to download for nothing. I just noticed that anytime I wanted to login to Facebook on the game to claim some free pack, it asks me to create security answer and I have done severally but it accept my answer. And whenever I try to go back to the game, this s.s below (error: your bla bla cannot be created) always pops up and I won't be able to play it again until I clear the data from settings and start the game all over again.

Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by tunnex190: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pls help dont just read.
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2014
give this a trial:
1. move the fifa15 obb folder out o the obb folder and paste it somewhere else.
2. go to your app manager, select fifa 15 and clear data. after that click force stop.
3. move the fifa 15 obb back to the obb folder.
4. restart the game and make sure network is strong
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by tunnex190: 1:56pm On Nov 05, 2014
tomii:
give this a trial:
1. move the fifa15 obb folder out o the obb folder and paste it somewhere else.
2. go to your app manager, select fifa 15 and clear data. after that click force stop.
3. move the fifa 15 obb back to the obb folder.
4. restart the game and make sure network is strong

Thanks, I already did that and it is still the same. I noticed that whenever I want to log in to Facebook on the game I experienced that issue of security question and answer.
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by mrdahero(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2014
D problem is 4rm ur facebook, login into ur facebook and goto settings security and enable all u saw den try and download only updated apk and open ur playstore den search 4 fifa 15 and open it, make sure ur network connection is good and try login again i tink dat may fix it
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by barackodam: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tunnex190, any luck.

Been stuck up there also, haven't even played it for a week when it started and I've abandoned it for almost a month now
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by tunnex190: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
barackodam:
Tunnex190, any luck.

Been stuck up there also, haven't even played it for a week when it started and I've abandoned it for almost a month now

Clear the data and before that, make sure you move your speech or commentary folder to a safeplache and the game will work again but do not go near Facebook or accidentally click on it and you are good to go.
Re: Help: How Can I Fix Security Question On FIFA15 Android? by Raphzy(m): 4:07pm On Mar 11, 2016
What is the file name on fifa 15 when pasting to Obb

(1) (Reply)

PS3: First Ever 4.66 CFW By Ferrox / Can My HP 15 Run GTA V? Specs Inside / Pes 2017 Pc Gamming .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.