Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? (3078 Views)

Family Tips For 'lazy' African Women. / For Abused Wives, Girlfriends & Men!!! / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by gaczee99: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2014
I was talking with my partner on the need to get a dish washer and a washing machine and he jokingly said it was for lazy wives. I dont agree with that because it is a way that has been made to make our works easier. Its not easy on wives and mothers especially working ones. There tends to be too much chores that tires out and most men dont even see the need to help out. The least a man can do to ease the work for his wife is to buy some of theses electronic gadgets that makes life easy foe women. Whats ur candid opinion

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Skillfullulu(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
I personally don't see it for lazy wives, but to help reduce work load and reduce stress. Else we get to use our wives like donkeys.

3 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
My dear dnt listen to him, does he want to tell me dat all the women in the united states of america and other developed countries are lazy? Dey all have washing machines and dish washers at home.... African mentality is killing africans..... Such people only say dat cuz dey cant afford one...my dear, if u have ur money, enjoy it and make life easy for u..anybody dat wants to be live like the stone age people are free to live like dat....

9 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Skillfullulu:
I personally don't see it for lazy wives, but to help reduce work load and reduce stress. Else we get to use our wives like donkeys.
seconded!!!

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
hell no!! its there to make work easier and prevent waist fracture undecided
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Yes oh, its for lazy wives who cant handwash jeans grin grin grin

Infact wives must manually handwash all clothes especially jeans to be recognised as real women and while doing that ensure that you still scrub the floor, cook fresh meals everyday none of that freezer soup then sweep in heels and look superhot, we dont want you worn out and looking like a grandmama because thats definitely an excuse for him to cheat on you.
Hurray to super women, ntor for lazy women like me grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
aisha2:
Yes oh, its for lazy wives who cant handwash jeans grin grin grin

Infact wives must manually handwash all clothes especially jeans to be recognised as real women and while doing that ensure that you still scrub the floor, cook fresh meals everyday none of that freezer soup then sweep in heels and look superhot, we dont want you worn out and looking like a grandmama because thats definitely an excuse for him to cheat on you.
Hurray to super women, ntor for lazy women like me grin

grin grin
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oh yes! For very lazy nowadays wives like moi! kiss
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by jaybee3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
How about you send him back to the cave he crawled out from?

Now this is a red flag that ought not to be overlooked since you guys aren't married yet. You need to sit him down and find out about his other archaic reasoning as they need to be addressed before you go any further.

12 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
OP, your friend needs to trek to work from now on. Let's see how "hardworking" he is.

4 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by keepingmum: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
I would reply by saying "Do you think cars are for lazy men?"

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by fulloflife: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
There is nothing wrong with having a washing machine my dear.Taking care of the home front is not easy, so using it really helps to reduce the work load in the house for me. Once the clothes are in the machine, i can attend to other things like cleaning, cooking, taking care of the kids etc because I don't have any househelp. So the hours i can spend washing piles of clothes manually can be used to attend to other chores in the house.It doesn't mean you are lazy. grin
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Alexsmith20(m): 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
@op Is technology meant for lazy people?
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by ochallo: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
May God deliver us from this stone age African mentality that is killing us and we can't even open our eyes to see. This is like saying a car is for lazy people. What a chauvinistic comment, i wonder where people meet all this kind of men and marry them. For me if you are a woman and you don't have washing machine , then you are not in this age and time. Spend more time developing yourself than bending down to wash clothes manually, clothes that would become dirty again in a few days, meaning that you have not achieved anything. That is why they are called menial jobs

4 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by ochallo: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaybee3:
How about you send him back to the cave he crawled out from?

Now this is a red flag that ought not to be overlooked since you guys aren't married yet. You need to sit him down and find out about his other archaic reasoning as they need to be addressed before you go any further.

You just spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Daresh(f): 1:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
gaczee99:
I was talking with my partner on the need to get a dish washer and a washing machine and he jokingly said it was for lazy wives. I dont agree with that because it is a way that has been made to make our works easier. Its not easy on wives and mothers especially working ones. There tends to be too much chores that tires out and most men dont even see the need to help out. The least a man can do to ease the work for his wife is to buy some of theses electronic gadgets that makes life easy foe women. Whats ur candid opinion

Yes o, for extremely lazy wives like me. I no dey hide that one. I would rather spend my time with my family or money producing ventures, rather than spend hours washing clothes and plates grin

6 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
No rest for the lazy woman. Bend and work ya waist to prove you are a real african woman grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by urcutecrush(f): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
That is y I always discuss this technology topic with any guy i meet.incase of the future

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by damiso(f): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
We need a rolling eye emoticon..mr seun abeg do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Laziness my butt! Why cant he walk to work or use bottles to straighten his shirt?!

For me....theres gonna be dishwasher, washing machine, blender, toaster, microwave, food mixer..etc........abeg include wateva i left out.
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by yme1(f): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
Recipe for disaster honey if he thinks that way
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by ayandee: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
I still pay someone to do the laundry and the housecleaning in spite of the washing machine. I just feel the weekend is the only time I have to really bond with my kids so I delegate the menial jobs. On weekends, all I do is cook, spend quality time with my babies and probably make my hair to look good. As a working mum, if you can delegate, please do.

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Bibol(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
I don't know what I would have done without a washing machine. Its a life saver. Its not for lazy wives, it only makes washing a bit easier and it prevents unnecessary backache
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Amuga(f): 5:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
Laziness is an understatement to use in describing me. Infact few months before we got married, i made sure he bought the washing machine first.
When my mil came visiting, she told me one day jokingly that haba my daughter dont get so much used to this, and i should pls not use it to wash her cloth. I replied her jokingly, mum i will call one woman to come and doing the washing for you. Alapa ma shi she na him i be o

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Infomizer(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
It's for soji (sabi) wives abeg. Why your hubby no kuku stick to grinding stone and fire wood stove (adogan as the Yoruba call it) for the kitchen, and rafia hand fan for bedroom? Mats?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by kilokeys(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
this kind of thread tire me..

wicked men..

the day a cooking machine is accessible.. ill buy it for my wife.

so.. all these fucktards forming african

2 Likes

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Kanwulia: 12:20am On Nov 04, 2014
Why don't the husbands wash THEMSELVES then? undecided
Abi na for mouth? grin
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 04, 2014
*Kneels lower in reference and continues blowing breeze into the firewood*

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Godmystrength: 11:34am On Nov 04, 2014
Odilafta:
grin grin grin.. Are you sure the firewoods are not wet because the smoke is hurting my eyes o
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2014
Godmystrength:
grin grin grin.. Are you sure the firewoods are not wet because the smoke is hurting my eyes o
*Loses one end of my wrapper and uses it to start fanning the wood*
''My sister,what can I do? The chidren have to chop''

1 Like

Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Odilafta:

Take one cookie for being a good hardworking African woman. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives? by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Odilafta:

*Loses one end of my wrapper and uses it to start fanning the wood*
''My sister,what can I do? The chidren have to chop''

Ha still fanning the the dying charcoal? put more wood na so that the fire will blaze and you quickly go baff and wear red pant and black bra for Mr. somebody then you get three cookies. cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

I am no longer confused, I will break off the frienship with her. / . / Do you Want to give birth to your Baby In The USA but dont have a place to stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.