Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,730 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants - Education (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants (1088366 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants Call 07037300634 / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources {fupre} 2015/16 Applicants / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (617) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kelechiug: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
GetOvaMe:

Dunno..

Just read hard and score high and you wouldn't have to bother 'bout that ish.
thank God i escaped that policy....that shi scared me o...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Mologi(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
enemaworld:
Pls any one, does u.i run a diploma program?
NO...but they do have a different program called distance learning centre(DLC).
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Kingdomdaughter(f): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
funkyaye:
admissions @polyibadan.edu.ng
Cant access jare, let me pm u
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
What did you score
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
kenaz:
Wait, shey na u be Tajudeen Adeola
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by dearpiriye: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
enemaworld:
Pls any one, does u.i run a diploma program?

Yea they do but its not for all depts
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by whizyeleniyan: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kingdomdaughter:
Cant access jare, let me pm u
The Polytechnic Ibadan has released officially the 2015/2016 admission cut-off mark in to the various National Diploma programmes offered by the institution. The break down is as given below; 1.Business Administration - 30.0 2.Mass Communication-50.25 3.Music - 30.13 4.Office Technology & Mgmt.- 37.63 5.Local Government & Dev. Studies-37.13 6.Public Administration - 53.0 7.Civil Engineering - 45.75 8.Mechanical Engineering - 44.38 9.Electrical Engineering - 44.75 10.Computer Engineering - 40.38 11.Mechatronics Engineering - 31.38 12.Surveying & Geo-informatics - 30.88 13.Architecture - 43.75 14.Estate Management - 30.25 15.Urban & Regional Planning - 30.13 16.Building Technology - 32.13 17.Quantity Surveying - 31.5 18.Arts & Design - 31.0 19.Accountancy - 50.5 20.Banking & Finance - 47.75 21.Insurance - 39.88 22.Computer Science - 44.25 23.Geology - 30.88 24.Science Laboratory Technology - 48.0 25.Statistics - 30.13
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ajosegabriel(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
pls add to ui whatsapp group...08178023757
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
*grabs d microphone*

*clears throat*

wanna use this great day, awesome hour, calm minute nd great second to congratulate those that successfully broke through the strong waves nd tides(ssce, jamb pume, etc) ... the end is nt the admission, permit me to say the journey just started...

wanna also use this medium to advise those awaiting the coc list, pray nd hope for the best nd to those that couldn't murder the pume wella..pls, dnt lose hope, sharpen ur knives well nd attack again, but smartly nd u ll surely sing a new song..... wishing u guys all d best!!!... nd besides dnt be in a hurry to resume abeg,enjoy house small nd go nd get ur mortar nd pestle ready... u can also try ur hand on ur grandma's grinding stone nd bring it along when resuming.....

#Tommybob says "be smart" nd "never give up" ....

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Bukkiminat(f): 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tommybob:
*grabs d microphone*

*clears throat*

wanna use this great day, awesome hour, calm minute nd great second to congratulate those that successfully broke through the strong waves nd tides(ssce, jamb pume, etc) ... the end is nt the admission, permit me to say the journey just started...

wanna also use this medium to advise those awaiting the coc list, pray nd hope for the best nd to those that couldn't murder the pume wella..pls, dnt lose hope, sharpen ur knives well nd attack again, but smartly nd u ll surely sing a new song..... wishing u guys all d best!!!... nd besides dnt be in a hurry to resume abeg,enjoy house small nd go nd get ur mortar nd pestle ready... u can also try ur hand on ur grandma's grinding stone nd bring it along when resuming.....

#whatsapp id: 08131129037

Boss
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bukkiminat:

Boss
Moi lady... na me supoz dey call u boss nw ooo,

been a while
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
I studied Mass Comm there too(at the then Adeseun Ogundoyin Campus [Eruwa]). It was really fun there, but to leave with even an upper credit is not easy. Some would think Poly is a cake, but you will get to know how tough it is when you get there. I was offered Philosophy at OAU then, but I opted for Mass Comm at the Poly Ibadan.You are going to take a Physics-like course, which involves calculations and some other courses that you have to calculate in.I am sure if you are devoted to your studies, you will have no problem there.
funkyaye:
yes
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
Wait, shey na u be Tajudeen Adeola
No...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tommybob:
*grabs d microphone*

*clears throat*

in a hurry for where? Na February or March we dey resume na? So na calm things
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by aaamos(m): 7:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
elpapanoble:
I studied Mass Comm there too(at the then Adeseun Ogundoyin Campus [Eruwa]). It was really fun there, but to leave with even an upper credit is not easy. Some would think Poly is a cake, but you will get to know how tough it is when you get there. I was offered Philosophy at OAU then, but I opted for Mass Comm at the Poly Ibadan.You are going to take a Physics-like course, which involves calculations and some other courses that you have to calculate in.I am sure if you are devoted to your studies, you will have no problem there.

u make me remind ADESEUN OGUNDOYIN CAMPUS, i also did my ND there, i studied buz Admin
i can remind u some Mass com lectural like Agoro, Jesulowo, Elder etc
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yes, that Jesulowo actually shattered my record in GNS (English). I never got below 76 until he taught us. I got the highest with 56, imagine that?And for Agoro, he taught me Intro to Newswriting and Investigative Journalism at the ND level. As for Elder, he made me his friend because I scored 20/30 in his CA, the score he said nobody had ever got before my arrival. Do you still remember Iya re-runner?
aaamos:

u make me remind ADESEUN OGUNDOYIN CAMPUS, i also did my ND there, i studied buz Admin
i can remind u some Mass com lectural like Agoro, Jesulowo, Elder etc
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by enemaworld(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
dearpiriye:

Yea they do but its not for all depts
Ok thanks, pls can u hlp me wif d departments dat run it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by aaamos(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
elpapanoble:
Yes, that Jesulowo actually shattered my record in GNS (English). I never got below 76 until he taught us. I got the highest with 56, imagine that?And for Agoro, he taught me Intro to Newswriting and Investigative Journalism at the ND level. As for Elder, he made me his friend because I scored 20/30 in his CA, the score he said nobody had ever got before my arrival. Do you still remember Iya re-runner?
Sure and baba re-runner, that woman is funny tho I no dey chop her food
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by elpapanoble: 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
That means you don't like bread and beans.I always went there when I didn't have enough left. Baba re-runner na shoe repairer.
aaamos:

Sure and baba re-runner, that woman is funny tho I no dey chop her food
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by geedot: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
olatunji21:

Morning geedot..Sent u a PM..
I've replied it..
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Jahdriel(f): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Babcock Olofofo: BLEACHING BEATS TOFU in Babcock University!!

Do you know what is more common than tofu in Babcock University? If you are not doing it then you’re not in vogue. Do not crack your head for too long, it’s not a riddle. Bleaching of the skin seems to have beaten tofu in popularity! You would think that in the world of today, literates would know better than to remove the top layer of their skin using bleaching chemicals, but it is amazing that this act is popular among literates and amazingly university students of the 21st

It is sad that Africans still have low self esteem where their skin colour is concerned after being referred to as Apes during the colonial era. Therefore they have taken to turning their skin into adulterated goods just to look exactly like foreigners. Some Babcock University students have not been left out in this culture as they have also been given names depending on how well they have bleached their skin. There is snow white, John snow, you-light-up-my-world, Michael Jackson, Ghost mode,

Continue reading >>>>http://greennews.ng/index.php/2015/10/04/babcock-olofofo-bleaching-beats-tofu-in-babcock-university/
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Jahdriel(f): 12:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Babcock Olofofo: BLEACHING BEATS TOFU in Babcock University!!

Do you know what is more common than tofu in Babcock University? If you are not doing it then you’re not in vogue. Do not crack your head for too long, it’s not a riddle. Bleaching of the skin seems to have beaten tofu in popularity! You would think that in the world of today, literates would know better than to remove the top layer of their skin using bleaching chemicals, but it is amazing that this act is popular among literates and amazingly university students of the 21st

It is sad that Africans still have low self esteem where their skin colour is concerned after being referred to as Apes during the colonial era. Therefore they have taken to turning their skin into adulterated goods just to look exactly like foreigners. Some Babcock University students have not been left out in this culture as they have also been given names depending on how well they have bleached their skin. There is snow white, John snow, you-light-up-my-world, Michael Jackson, Ghost mode,

Continue reading >>>>http://greennews.ng/index.php/2015/10/04/babcock-olofofo-bleaching-beats-tofu-in-babcock-university/

Babcock Olofofo: SCHOOL FEES PALAVA-

UI Olofofo: UI Student Representative Council Speaker Refuses to Hand-Over! http://greennews.ng/index.php/2015/10/05/ui-olofofo-ui-student-representative-council-speaker-refuses-to-hand-over/

Babcock Olofofo: Sophisticated Thief!http://greennews.ng/index.php/2015/10/05/babcock-olofofo-sophisticated-thief/[color=#006600][/color]
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
in a hurry for where? Na February or March we dey resume na? So na calm things
chairman, congratz o... That's cool grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by kenaz: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2015
2015/2016 ADMISSION CLEARANCE EXERCISE FOR UTME CANDIDATES WHO HAVE BEEN OFFERED PROVISIONAL ADMISSION This is to inform all UTME candidates, who have been offered provisional admission for the 2015/2016 academic session that the Admissions Clearance Exercise will commence on Monday, 12 October 2015 and end on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 . Successful candidates for the Admissions Exercise should have paid the N 20, 000.00 (this excludes bank charges) Acceptance Fee into the Admission Processing Fee Account at the University of Ibadan Micro-Finance Bank (Acct. No – 1050000030). Please safely keep your teller. Candidates are expected to report to the appropriate designated venues from 8.30a.m daily for the clearance exercise. Clearance exercise ends at 2.30 p.m on each day. The venues assigned to the Faculties and College are stated below: Venue 1 – Boardroom, Faculty of Science ( Faculties of Arts, Law, Science and Technology candidates ) Venue 2 – Arts Theatre (Central Admin. Area), Kuti Bus stop ( College of Medicine and Faculties of Pharmacy candidates ) Venue 3- White House, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. ( Faculties of Agriculture & Forestry, Education and The Social Sciences and Veterinary Medicine candidates ) All Candidates must abide by the clearance roster. Candidates should come along with the following documents: 1. Original and 4 photocopies of JAMB Admission Letter [if available ], 2. Original and 4 photocopies of University of Ibadan notification of Admission, 3. Admission Acceptance Form (downloaded from http:// admissions.ui.edu.ng/ biodata ), 4. Original and 4 photocopies of the UTME result slip (imprint with passport photograph), 5. Original and 4 photocopies of ‘O’ level results – WAEC, NECO, GCE or Cambridge results, 6. Original and 4 photocopies of Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of Age (Certificates issued by private or religious bodies are not acceptable), 7. Two letters of reference from two reputable persons – on letter headed papers ( preferably from middle level government employee or clergymen) (Student religious leaders are excluded), 8. Four (4) recent passport size photographs, showing frontal facial view. Size should be 5.2cm x 5.2cm. Names of the candidate (surname first) should be written at the back of the photographs, 9. Original and 4 photocopies of bank teller for payment of the sum N 20, 000 Admissions Acceptance fee. 10. A file with tags 11. Candidates should go online on ( http:// admissions.ui.edu.ng/ biodata ) to download and fill the following forms: a. Medical form, b. Undertaking form, c. Attestation form, d. Admission Acceptance form, e. JAMB form 02 and 03 f. Also fill the biodata form online ( http:// admissions.ui.edu.ng/ biodata ) using usual login parameters. Candidates are advised to upload and print the required documents before the date specified for clearance. Please note that parents/ guardians are not allowed at the screening venues.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Make I go start clearance procedures tomorrow be that. cool
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Ui dey craze o so I go come go university of ibadan go pay acceptance fee. Idiots oshi why not banks? They just wan stress person.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
Make I go start clearance procedures tomorrow be that. cool
smiley what course are you in for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Fembleez1(m): 11:19am On Oct 06, 2015
These comes as a bit of a surprise to me shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:

smiley what course are you in for?
Pharmacy.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
Pharmacy.
aww congrats and best of luck.smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by 11michael(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2015
quiinnBee:

aww congrats and best of luck.smiley
Thanks Love.

Re: University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants by ultraawesome(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2015
11michael:
Ui dey craze o so I go come go university of ibadan go pay acceptance fee. Idiots oshi why not banks? They just wan stress person.
nawao... u dey call ur school "idiots"...what does that make you? :-P

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (617) (Reply)

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... / How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)